Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14449 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2021, 03:19:11 AM »
My last statement was not aimed at you IG. Living in a state with high percentages of Hispanic and American Indians and caucasians also I see a great number influenced by the only media they can watch or listen to freely. Too bad there isn't more free information for people to follow instead of the same old crooked biased news most are accustomed to.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2021, 03:47:46 AM »
My wife and I paid to check to see if we had Covid antibodies two weeks before we took the shots.  We went to Kroger to do this.  $25 each to check.  Then we took the two shots.  Two weeks after taking the shots, we went back to see if we had antibodies, we did.  So the shot worked for us.  However, the antibodies wear off or die or something over time.  They told us we would have to get a booster every 9-12 months to keep from getting Covid. 

I will be 68 this July.  Wife is 66.  I have asthma, am type two diabetic, and have Rhumatoid Arthritis, and had a heart attack in 2012.  I am taking immuno suppressants to keep arthritis at bay.  So yeah we took the shots.  However, we read the India times, Jerusalem Post, BBC, and South China News to see what other people were doing to fight it.  Hydroxychloriquinine + zinc was one way, if you take it as soon as you find out you have it.  Another way was Ivermectin and zinc.  I was given hydroxi for arthritis first a few years ago, and It made me sick to my stomach all the time, so the doc changed it to another medicine.  So I had some.  We also bought some Ivermectin for horses (they say it tastes like crabapple).  In the mean time Israel did a study and found out people taking over 6,000 units of vitamin D didn't get Covid.  They studied Jewish men and women, Hassidic Jewish men and women, and Muslim men and women living in their country.  The Muslim women got Covid more than anyone else because they are always covered up and cant get vitamin D from sunshine. 

Anyway, to make a long story short.  I have a BIL who got Covid as well as his son our nephew, a grandson, and two of my children, and aa grand daughter.  The younger people did ok and got well with flu symptoms, etc.  My BIL who was 69 at the time and was type II diabetic got it bad from his son, and had pneumonia symptom.  He took Hydroxi and zinc for 3 days and got well.  He continued to take it for about a week and he checked for antibodies and he didn't have any.  Hydroxi kills it and you don't get antibodies, same with Ivermectin. 

We took double the vitamin D as well as zinc everyday for the past year and never got it. 

Black people in the south have been getting it more than twice whites as their bodies do not absorb as much vitamin D as whites out in the sun. 

It is a weird disease.  It is supposed to come from a bat virus, but it had genes that were spliced in from other viruses to make it more catchable and deadly than regular flu.  Wuhan has one of the worlds largest virus labs.  Hmmm.  Was it a weaponized virus to bring down the west and remove Trump from office.  Seems so.
  Good to  see your  post s  again . Absolutely it was weaponized to remove Trump .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2021, 11:52:54 AM »
My last statement was not aimed at you IG. Living in a state with high percentages of Hispanic and American Indians and caucasians also I see a great number influenced by the only media they can watch or listen to freely. Too bad there isn't more free information for people to follow instead of the same old crooked biased news most are accustomed to.

I can understand your frustration with the media..I probably get just as disturbed by it as you do.  I do believe that as McBammer said, the whole covid thing was cooked up to make a desperate try to get Pes Trump out of office.

Pres Trump had done so many good things for our country, the Demoncrats knew they could never beat him in a fair & square election...so IMO, they had to try really underhanded &6#%,  in their effort to unseat him.

The biggest traitors of all as I see it, is the news media.  The news media are supposed to be the "watchdogs" for the American public.  They should have been sounding the alarm , concerning a Bolshevist takeover of the country..
  ..But no, instead of acting a s any honest "journalist" should..they were deeply involved in the whole scheme.

There used to be certain ethics involved in journalism..it seems todays crop has abandoned all those ethics.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline darkgael

• The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2021, 01:05:48 AM »
The plandemic was more than an election coup and citizen  submission as preached by journo-terrorist.  Hundreds of experts just like Dr. Madej believe there is a depoulation plan foremost. In fact, if I was a diabolical megalomaniac Malthusian billionaire I would  use an AI to design a multifaceted attack like Event 201- - a nexus of journo-terrorism, fear, complicit technocrats, 5G pulses,  with a rather benign virus that's tuneable up or down;  but the real bioweapon would be a slow soft kill by so-called vaccines....just like Gates says. A fast hard kill by a ravaging lab designed organism would never do. Plausible deniability must be maintained at all times.
.TM7
Darn. You are good. You have the patter down perfectly. All the buzzwords in place. I particularly like the “nexus of journo-terrorism”  and the “diabolical, megalomaniac Malthusian billionaire” deftly connected to Bill Gates.
Did you ever write for a newspaper or some other form of the Fourth Estate?

Offline ironglows

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2021, 01:14:46 AM »
  Well Pete, TM may be adroit with the semantics contortions, but I doubt he would stoop to the political sub-terrain level, at which some of the major news agencies operate today !

Perhaps what surprises me most are the number of people in the various health agencies, who have been so undecided or hypocritical in their pronouncements.

They seem to have taken Dr. Faustian too seriously.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline darkgael

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2021, 02:20:28 AM »
I have not seen Gurdjieff quoted in many years. Nice.
I am downloading the link now.
Gates is on record saying he can/will reduce the population of the planet with vaccines.
You are accepting as true something that has been widely discredited.
In the “Did you also know” section of the nojabforme link, he manipulates statistics (as statisticians do) to make them say what he wants them to say. Also, just like virtually all the posts in this forum regarding Covid-19, the focus is on the disease in the USA, totally ignoring the effect in the rest of the world.
Pete

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2021, 02:57:14 AM »
Pete...

My only agenda is to bring things into The Light. Truth is how we honor God, and set ourselves free. Am I correct on this one? I hope not. But, 'The fate of the world is accelerating upon us.' (Gurdjief). And Gates and his pal Fauci have been totally discredited. Gates is on record saying he can/will reduce the population of the planet with vaccines. If the US wasn't a failed state those two would be indicted..

Here's a clearinghouse site that connects some dots, pieces of this plandemic puzzle  often in the actors own words:

https://nojabforme.info/

Takes a few seconds to load.
.TM7

TM, I wouldn't worry too much about critics concerning your posts. I may take exception, and disagree with some of your info,  but a little "back checking" will show that I sometimes agree.
This vaccine issue is absolutely a government control issue.
I hear, and read folks acknowledging that fact yet supporting the government and getting the vaccine.

It is much like criticizing the MLB,  NFL, and the NBA for their anti flag/patriotism displays, but continuing to watch them, thereby supporting them.
You either are, or you are not. Assuming you can have it both ways is delusional.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2021, 08:48:06 AM »
Like I said early in the thread, get the shot or not, it's your personal decision and I care not one whit (whatever a whit consists of) what anyone does except for me and my immediate family. My feeling on the subject as are very simple. When I keel over dead it won't be from taking the covid shot and my family shares my views.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2021, 09:32:15 AM »
I have not seen Gurdjieff quoted in many years. Nice.
I am downloading the link now.
Gates is on record saying he can/will reduce the population of the planet with vaccines.
You are accepting as true something that has been widely discredited.
In the “Did you also know” section of the nojabforme link, he manipulates statistics (as statisticians do) to make them say what he wants them to say. Also, just like virtually all the posts in this forum regarding Covid-19, the focus is on the disease in the USA, totally ignoring the effect in the rest of the world.
Pete

You have a point there, Pete!  If/when ANYBODY starts "manipulating" stats, he is no different than the main sleaze media !

Offline darkgael

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2021, 10:51:53 AM »
Vince: writing that the media presents select news in order to create fear is mixing two ideas....one is that news is edited (which is probably true). The other is ascribing a particular motive to the editing......that is speculation.
The data to which I referred in the nojabforme link was government data...ok. 94% of the deaths noted had underlying conditions...also Ok. Then the author completely dismisses those deaths as it they did not happen, as if the Covid virus played no part. That is not ok.
Your extended analysis of self spreading vaccines is interesting; it also relies a great deal on innuendo in its progress toward unmasking Gates’ motives.  Detailing the history of self spreading vaccines is a way of adding depth and impact to your ideas; it does not add to the truth of those ideas though it may seem to. So, too, is the history of Bill Gates, the father, and his association with Schockley, et al,   a condemnation of the present Bill Gates by association, drawing the conclusion that he is gulity as charged because he was “steeped” in the history.
Interestingly, all the details of the history are facts, are true. That does not mean that they are conclusive proof of sny nefarious intentions on Gates’ part. The best you can do is speculate, otherwise it is guilt by innuendo.
Guilty by innuendo.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2021, 11:07:53 AM »
Good enough for me. Birds of a feather... Prove otherwise...

Offline Old and grumpy

• ADD 1200 POSTS FROM OLD GBO
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2021, 02:14:57 PM »
Some will need the shot card to travel or work or for other reasons.  It is very easy to get the card filled out by the right people and not get the shot.  At my Walmart you check in at one spot. They fill out all the paper work and give you the card. Then you walk to the other side of the store for the shot. You now have a card that looks right. Just walk out the door.   :o
Proudly Deplorable-Proudly not Deportable

Offline Dee

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2021, 02:21:35 PM »
Some will need the shot card to travel or work or for other reasons.  It is very easy to get the card filled out by the right people and not get the shot.  At my Walmart you check in at one spot. They fill out all the paper work and give you the card. Then you walk to the other side of the store for the shot. You now have a card that looks right. Just walk out the door.   :o

I like the idea. I just don't like the card to travel.

Offline Dee

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2021, 04:38:16 PM »
Well its fairly common knowledge what TM is taking about concerning Bill Gates. It was on Fox news tonight.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2021, 12:11:05 AM »
Vince: Thanks for taking the time respond....In depth, as always.

Pete

Online Mule 11

« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2021, 06:59:56 AM »
Curious as to why pregnant women should avoid the vaxed?

Offline darkgael

« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2021, 10:11:06 AM »
TM:
And just to be clear, I am not 'Vince' mentioned in my post #76.
Oops. Sorry about that. My error.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2021, 03:41:00 AM »
Thanks. I read the file (not completely) I could not ascertain if what they meant by exposure was direct contact with the vaccine through inhalation or skin contact or contact with someone who took the vaccine or both.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2021, 10:53:45 AM »
Curious as to why pregnant women should avoid the vaxed?
  There are many things in which pregnant women should not indulge..for example, smoking and alcohol, just for starters.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2021, 02:21:01 PM »
Can't argue with that but I  for one am getting sick and tired of this China crap. Now mysteriously schools are going to reopen, businesses back to work, all in a blink of an eye. Sorry but I still believe the overwhelming majority of American people are sheep. Let's go and get this crap over and move on. Enough is enough.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2021, 02:43:59 PM »
Sorry people but I just can't take these frickin masks anymore. I know it's not covid shot controversy but it's part of it. And I do see a movement against this fake shot and everything associated with it.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2021, 02:44:57 PM »
Covid is dying because of better treatment.  Steroids, vitamin D, Ivermectin, and Hydroxychloriquinine as well as the vaccines.  My wife and I got tested for antibodies and we didn't have them.  Then we got both shots.  Then two weeks later, we got tested again for antibodies and we had them.  So, yes the shots work to create antibodies.  Problem is, they are only good for about a year and your body sheds them.  So, you have to go back every year to get a booster, like the flu shots. 

I got the flu two years in a row back in the early '90's.  Both times it developed into pneumonia.  So I have been getting the flu shots every year since and haven't had the flu since. 

The shots work.  Remember Trump cut the red tape to get the vaccines out as quick as possible.  He did.  Now between the shots and people getting Covid and getting over it we are approaching "herd" immunity and it is dying down so we can reopen for business, thanks to Trump, not Slow Joe.   People overseas are still having problems because they do not have the shots. 

CHINA SHOULD PAY THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT COST IN LIVES AND ECONOMIC PROBLEMS.  I think they released this virus intentionally to bring down Trump, America, and the rest of the world.  They mutated the bat virus to attack humans and released it.  They wanted to decrease their population anyway. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglows

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2021, 11:41:03 PM »
  From Powderman;
    Problem is, they are only good for about a year and your body sheds them.  So, you have to go back every year to get a booster, like the flu shots.

I suppose we should not be surprised, just as some alert (and honest) doctors have implied..  big pharma doesn't work on cures anymore, but creates drugs that one has to stay on for life..

Make sure the goose keeps laying those golden eggs..whether daily or in this case, yearly.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2021, 01:54:26 AM »
Don't count on it preventing you from getting COVID.  My wife works in a hospital and her nurse friends are telling her that they are getting tons of people who have been vaccinated coming in for procedures that are COVID positive.  Little or no symptoms, but positive none the less.  Another one of her friends parents BOTH got COVID after inoculation, mild symptoms again.  Might be a good thing as we could get to herd immunity quicker, who knows.

Here in Wisconsin only 65% of healthcare workers got the shot, that tells you something right there....
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline DDZ

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglows

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2021, 02:41:50 AM »
Don't count on it preventing you from getting COVID.  My wife works in a hospital and her nurse friends are telling her that they are getting tons of people who have been vaccinated coming in for procedures that are COVID positive.  Little or no symptoms, but positive none the less.  Another one of her friends parents BOTH got COVID after inoculation, mild symptoms again.  Might be a good thing as we could get to herd immunity quicker, who knows.

Here in Wisconsin only 65% of healthcare workers got the shot, that tells you something right there....

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the vax give a person a mild dose of the bug..so a vaccinated person would automatically come up positive, wouldn't they ?

Offline Dee

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2021, 02:52:13 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/leslie.johnson.395891/posts/4418495034845980

When someone takes the vaccine shots, they are "demonstrating" that they "support" the vaccine shots. They are "demonstrating" that the "governmental fear mongering" has worked.
The "act" is the "fact". Words, and excuses, are not facts.
Its like bad mouthing professional sports for their traitorous displays of anti Americanism. Then watching their games.
Many Americans talk the talk, but in reality are sheep. As soon as the heat is turned on, they flee the kitchen.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2021, 04:57:03 AM »
I guess what surprises me most about this "controversy" is that folks here on this site believe it at all.

No I'm not a doctor and so don't give out medical advice. BUT I was voted most likely to find a cure for the common cold as shown in our annual when I was a senior in high school way back in 1963.

What does that tell you? Well what it tells me is medical science has been trying to find a cure or a vaccine even for the common cold for most if not all of my life time. Guess what?

The common cold is a COVID virus. Surprised?

The flu is NOT a covid virus so technically speaking references to Wuhan flu and such are inaccurate. The flu is some other sort of thing not really related to the common cold or the new and totally pretend ie., not real Covid 19 virus.

So here is what I'm saying. I do not believe Covid 19 is even a thing, I do not believe it exists and can be separately identified from any of the other tens of thousands of covid viruses that exist in our world.

Assuming there even is a covid 19, out of the other tens of thousands of covid viruses and that someone could in fact invent a test that detected it and didn't give false positives on other covid viruses it just ain't a big deal.

The only reason we have a pandemic is because world leaders wanted a pandemic. They wanted a great reset, they wanted the new world order to take over and for all the freedom movements to die.

To that end they came up with a grand plan. They declared a pretend disease to not only exist but to be so deadly, wide spread and virulent that we must suspend all freedoms and that all of us must do whatever some nut case politician says we should.

This newly invented pretend disease has miraculously cured all of the old things that have been killing off folks by the millions each year for longer than this old man has been on earth.

Folks no longer get or die from things like the flu, the common cold, pneumonia, bronchitis, lung cancer, heart attacks and on and on the list goes. All cured by this new disease which is now responsible for deaths previously caused by those other things. Heck even motorcycle and car crash deaths are now blamed on Covid 19.

Now we have to wear masks when out in public even tho medical professionals and scientist have long told us masks don't stop or prevent or even slow down disease contagion. Even tho the CDC has admitted that at most 6% of the folks who have Covid 19 listed as cause of death, actually died of it rather than with it along with other contributing factors which in fact were the cause of death.

I'd have thought such a bastion of freedom and conservative thought as this site would have resisted falling for such a made up pretend issue as this. It is only a people control and freedom robbing figment of someone's imagination.

Geez folks, get a grip, it ain't real.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2021, 05:24:23 AM »
I agree Bill. But like gun control, folks can't ride the fence. If someone takes the vaccine, their supporting the scam. Their denials are empty words of hypocrisy. You either stand, or you don't.
I have family that caved to government invoked fear, and numerous family members and friends contracted this virus,  suffered the symptoms,  or  none,  and all survived. One was my frail 88 year  old mother.
The family members that have since took the vaccine try like some here to justify it. They can't.
Doubt of obvious truth, causes exposure of weakness.

As you said, its about the great  reset, and separating the weak from the dedicated. And its workin.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2021, 05:25:44 AM »
What Big Tech is doing to our freedoms and our country, is more dangerous than Covid. They want to become the government.