Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14446 times)

Offline MOOSE EARS

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2021, 06:10:53 AM »
I can tell you the virus is real, since I had it really bad, and so are the political uses of it. It is a weaponized virus developed by wicked people, funded and supported by anti-American virus lab workers where their work cannot be overseen - China. It is intentional and possibly more deadly down the road as it continues to mutate and develop resistance. The developers have the true vaccine formula as they know exactly what was genetically modified to create this strain. This did not occur naturally as most viruses do. We've entered a new era of biological genocide and it will only get worse. This is only the beginning! The crap they have injected into people will prove to be even more deadly than the virus, once it reaches it's full potential as a nano particle 'robot' and is activated by some 5G wave technology (put on your tin foil hats!). This is over and above sci-fi Hollywood movie script material. We've not imagined what this is going to do, eventually. It's just like the stolen elections; things are not what they appear but much worse. Prepare yourself for economic collapse and social devastation as the supply chain is severed and people enter into Apocalypse style living. I hope I'm wrong, but am pretty sure I'm not! PRAY FERVENTLY!

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2021, 06:43:46 AM »
Well it is refreshing to me for hearing how certain others feel about the plandemic. I have thought all along this was a fake setup. And every thing about it. I have always been called out on this site by others and they know who they are. But its amazing to me when a couple old timers here say the same thing I do and nothing and i mean nothing is said about their opinions. I guess it's just a matter of giving the new guy a rash of s__t. Or they don't want to ruffle feathers.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2021, 06:58:17 AM »
Don't count on it preventing you from getting COVID.  My wife works in a hospital and her nurse friends are telling her that they are getting tons of people who have been vaccinated coming in for procedures that are COVID positive.  Little or no symptoms, but positive none the less.  Another one of her friends parents BOTH got COVID after inoculation, mild symptoms again.  Might be a good thing as we could get to herd immunity quicker, who knows.

Here in Wisconsin only 65% of healthcare workers got the shot, that tells you something right there....

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the vax give a person a mild dose of the bug..so a vaccinated person would automatically come up positive, wouldn't they ?

No it does not give you a mild dose of the virus.  The vaccines that are used do not have any of the virus (living, weakened or dead) in them.  So it is not possible for the vaccine to give a person a mild dose.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Online Mule 11

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2021, 07:03:55 AM »
Well it is refreshing to me for hearing how certain others feel about the plandemic. I have thought all along this was a fake setup. And every thing about it. I have always been called out on this site by others and they know who they are. But its amazing to me when a couple old timers here say the same thing I do and nothing and i mean nothing is said about their opinions. I guess it's just a matter of giving the new guy a rash of s__t. Or they don't want to ruffle feathers.
It’s like boot camp. Gotta weed out the non hackers and the weak...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2021, 07:05:29 AM »
Don't count on it preventing you from getting COVID.  My wife works in a hospital and her nurse friends are telling her that they are getting tons of people who have been vaccinated coming in for procedures that are COVID positive.  Little or no symptoms, but positive none the less.  Another one of her friends parents BOTH got COVID after inoculation, mild symptoms again.  Might be a good thing as we could get to herd immunity quicker, who knows.

Here in Wisconsin only 65% of healthcare workers got the shot, that tells you something right there....

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the vax give a person a mild dose of the bug..so a vaccinated person would automatically come up positive, wouldn't they ?

No it does not give you a mild dose of the virus.  The vaccines that are used do not have any of the virus (living, weakened or dead) in them.  So it is not possible for the vaccine to give a person a mild dose.
Why then it would be a true vaccine... Don’t know what the hell this is.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2021, 07:05:53 AM »
It’s like boot camp. Gotta weed out the non hackers and the weak...
You got that right. Seems to be a lot of them.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2021, 10:42:21 AM »
I still had it once in 2018, really sick and the doctors in Lubbock,didn't know what it was back then. Now they admit that, and they took a lot of blood samples from me. Don't wear a mask, do as I want, go where I want. Still negative. Donate blood. Psalm 91 " There shall be no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling ".

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2021, 11:31:45 AM »
Well because I am type II diabetic, have asthma, had a heart attack 9 years ago, have congestive heart failure, and rhumatoid arthritis, I took the shot as a precaution.  I didn't have Covid antibodies before the shot, and now I do. 

Israel did an extensive study of their population.  Hasidic Jewish men and women, regular Jewish men and women, Muslim men and women in their country.  Those who got covid the most were Muslim women.  They found out Muslim women had real low levels of vitamin D because they are always covered up outside.  They said those who had 6,000 or 7,000 units of vitamin D hardly ever got Covid. 

Then they treated it with Ivermectin and Zinc.  At first they treated it with Hydroxychloriquinine and Zinc.  (50 units of zinc daily).  Either kills the Covid virus and you don't get antibodies.  I think this is one reason they didn't want to actually treat it.  They wanted people to get herd immunity so they wouldn't have to treat everyone. 

I did read that the Covid vaccine can actually keep you from getting a cold and the Pfizer vaccine (which my wife and I took) is good against the mutated strains that are coming out from Brazil and Europe. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2021, 11:57:53 AM »
There is a whole lot of reading materials out there on covid. My problem is I don't believe 90 percent of it.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2021, 12:02:25 PM »
My doctors told me not to take it. After 3 and a half years. I don't have it . Plain and simple.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2021, 12:31:52 PM »
People are free to believe whatever they wanna believe and for whatever reasons they want to believe them.

I know lots of folks say they or someone they know had Covid 19. But in the end you believe that because a medical professional told you that you or that person had it. I understand we are trained to believe medical professionals.

But this is one case where I do not. My own personal doctor told me at my last visit that he had not seen a single case of the flu in over a year and had only heard of one in a patient in the hospital.

Now what the heck do you think the odds of that are?

He also told me the ONLY reason he is wearing a mask is his employer tells him he must. In other words if he didn't work for the danged local hospital he'd sure not be wearing a mask. That tells me he sure doesn't believe the mask is helping anything but he wears it cuz it's a job requirement for him.

I dunno what illness anyone had that they were told was Covid 19, perhaps it was the common cold which is in fact a Covid virus, or pneumonia, or bronchitis or some other respiratory illness we used to have before everything was diagnosed as Covid 19.

You believe as you wish, I won't even think badly of you for it. But me, I believe it's a complete and utter fake and not at all real. The mask is but a symbol. It is a symbol of your submission to government dictate and an expression that you have put safety above freedom and that you will believe and do whatever you are told to do. I prefer not to and to think for myself.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2021, 12:38:07 PM »
People are free to believe whatever they wanna believe and for whatever reasons they want to believe them.

I know lots of folks say they or someone they know had Covid 19. But in the end you believe that because a medical professional told you that you or that person had it. I understand we are trained to believe medical professionals.

But this is one case where I do not. My own personal doctor told me at my last visit that he had not seen a single case of the flu in over a year and had only heard of one in a patient in the hospital.

^^^^^Amen. 

He also told me the ONLY reason he is wearing a mask is his employer tells him he must. In other words if he didn't work for the danged local hospital he'd sure not be wearing a mask. That tells me he sure doesn't believe the mask is helping anything but he wears it cuz it's a job requirement for him.

I dunno what illness anyone had that they were told was Covid 19, perhaps it was the common cold which is in fact a Covid virus, or pneumonia, or bronchitis or some other respiratory illness we used to have before everything was diagnosed as Covid 19.

You believe as you wish, I won't even think badly of you for it. But me, I believe it's a complete and utter fake and not at all real. The mask is but a symbol. It is a symbol of your submission to government dictate and an expression that you have put safety above freedom and that you will believe and do whatever you are told to do. I prefer not to and to think for myself.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2021, 12:55:54 PM »
  Well, when I was young, Dr Salk introduced his vaccine.  I went along and took it, but I didn't need it!

Nobody confronted me about it though.. because unlike the radical left of today, back then people were allowed to have their own opinion.

But today, some feel obliged to "keep on pecking", in attempt to drive others from the flock... Perhaps they are hoping to become the "loudest crowing rooster on the block" !

Need we get some of those glasses which are placed upon other chickens, which are constantly pecking1/ ) ;D

https://www.etsy.com/listing/816228213/20pcs-pinless-chicken-peepers-pheasant?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-pet_supplies-riding_and_farm_animals&utm_custom1=_k_Cj0KCQjwytOEBhD5ARIsANnRjVhOqHwblNWTt7abUEfIzhfaZ2z-AW5USE6R3XsM_Pd4WWOOUReqczIaAjDuEALw_wcB_k_&utm_content=go_12570713415_119931959656_507344312136_aud-318110574626:pla-353481983254_c__816228213_186737790&utm_custom2=12570713415&gclid=Cj0KCQjwytOEBhD5ARIsANnRjVhOqHwblNWTt7abUEfIzhfaZ2z-AW5USE6R3XsM_Pd4WWOOUReqczIaAjDuEALw_wcB
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline ironglows

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2021, 01:11:55 PM »
  So, I am asking such perpetrators not to start a "war of words' here, since I do not care to pick a fight with any person who is quite clearly, unarmed...
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2021, 01:15:50 PM »
Sorry IG for continually giving input on this thread. Like I said back a few pages I'm not after you. I just find it frustrating this whole crap about covid, masks and everything associated with it. Its like a cancer the left created and just won't go away. Sorry if I  offend you but as you see I'm not alone in this belief. I have to say you have been truthful with your comments and not out in the ozone like one on here. The US needs to get back to normal but I don't see a relief for the next 3 plus years.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2021, 01:21:07 PM »
I'm O- negative , Covid 19 negative. Give blood once a month at the VA. They are allowing me and others like me to recover.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2021, 02:13:53 PM »

My doctor dropped me because I would not don a mask for his screeching female staff. He told me this is not political. I replied. Yes. It is. He said we won’t treat you if you don’t wear a mask. My reply. Nice knowin ya doc and walked away... My new doctor who is well over 70 years old walked into the exam room. Saw me and said. Thank God, I’m so tired of these Stupid masks, took his off and spent a half hour explaining to me about the new covid conspiracies garbage... I guess I got lucky...

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »
They also like our blood for premature baby's. Gave a lot of that when I was younger to St. Mary's hospital in Lubbock. I don't know what they call it now.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2021, 02:23:05 PM »
I'm O- negative , Covid 19 negative. Give blood once a month at the VA. They are allowing me and others like me to recover.
Recover from what?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2021, 02:26:54 PM »
  So, I am asking such perpetrators not to start a "war of words' here, since I do not care to pick a fight with any person who is quite clearly, unarmed...
Seems pretty clearly a call for a fight... First the rooster which of course is a picture and definition of your adversary. Then ya don’t wish to start a war of words whom the unintelligent rooster or roosters are unarmed and or ill equipped to debate (you)... I need to go and get some snacks...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2021, 02:34:35 PM »
Yeah mule. It sure seems like a  lot of wishy washy comments and some just plain asinine. Amazing.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2021, 02:47:53 PM »
Just heard Stinchfield on newsmax say Americans need more sheepdogs than sheep. Imagine that. I guess he is guilty of pecking too.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2021, 03:00:50 PM »
I can tell you the virus is real, since I had it really bad, and so are the political uses of it. It is a weaponized virus developed by wicked people, funded and supported by anti-American virus lab workers where their work cannot be overseen - China. It is intentional and possibly more deadly down the road as it continues to mutate and develop resistance. The developers have the true vaccine formula as they know exactly what was genetically modified to create this strain. This did not occur naturally as most viruses do. We've entered a new era of biological genocide and it will only get worse. This is only the beginning! The crap they have injected into people will prove to be even more deadly than the virus, once it reaches it's full potential as a nano particle 'robot' and is activated by some 5G wave technology (put on your tin foil hats!). This is over and above sci-fi Hollywood movie script material. We've not imagined what this is going to do, eventually. It's just like the stolen elections; things are not what they appear but much worse. Prepare yourself for economic collapse and social devastation as the supply chain is severed and people enter into Apocalypse style living. I hope I'm wrong, but am pretty sure I'm not! PRAY FERVENTLY!
   I dont know about the 5 G theory . but I agree the vaccine may turnout  to be more deadly than the virus .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2021, 04:05:24 PM »

LOL, Nobody called you out, but if you're getting pecked by chickens stay outta the pen.
If you take offense to folks here commenting on double standards, even though you  aren't  mentioned, maybe its your guilty conscience that makes you think people are talking about you.
And like I said, a bit dog always hollers. But really. Nobody one needs to be armed to deal with a lap dog. 8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2021, 04:24:55 PM »
Recover from what?

To build up our blood again. If still applicable at that time. Are you that dense? You told me to quit bugging you, and cried to Bill, why don't you return the favor and leave me alone? Fair nuff.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2021, 05:29:53 PM »
Recover from what?

To build up our blood again. If still applicable at that time. Are you that dense? You told me to quit bugging you, and cried to Bill, why don't you return the favor and leave me alone? Fair nuff.

For the record, Goldie has NEVER contacted me about anything to the best of my knowledge much less about you.

Now to another topic.

But to all to whom it applies and you should be able to figure out if that is you or not, DO NOT turn this site into what go2gbo has become.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2021, 05:40:36 PM »
Bill, he told me he did in a PM. I can copy and paste it if needed. You asked us to take arguments to a PM.
Which is what I did.  So did he lie?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2021, 07:17:23 PM »
I said so far as I know.

I just looked at my incoming PMs back to July 2020 and see nothing from him. IF he contacted me it must have been by e-mail and as I say I do not remember that happening but it doesn't mean it didn't. My memory is not 100% these days.

I do see one from Mule but didn't check the subject matter, I don't think it was about you, almost sure it wasn't. In fact I can't recall anyone contacting me about you in a very long while.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2021, 03:04:33 AM »
"I don't know what they call it now."

FYI, Argent. St. Mary's and Methodist merged under the Covenant name in 1998 and are part of the St Joseph hospital group. Covenant taking over management of Nor-Lea was the start of us having decent health care here in Lea county. They have purchased the "castle of death" north of Hobbs and are also building a brand new hospital directly across the highway from it. When they got the contract to operate Nor-Lea instead of Presbyterian in Albuquerque it has gone from a mostly empty, rundown building to one of the highest rated facilities of it's size in the nation.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2021, 03:45:34 AM »
It's been a long time since I went to St. Mary's, in 1990. Usually go, or get sent to UMC now. Only been to Nor-Lea once, a whole lot better than the Castle from what I've I heard.