Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14484 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2021, 02:49:36 PM »
Well one thing is for sure the majority of people in this state have definitely jumped off the deep end with their masks, and expecting everyone to do the same. I honestly don't know what it's going to take for Americans to wake up. I finally went to Walmart and if  looks could kill I probably would have been shot. But I did go in and bought a box of 12 gauge. Didn't even have the wife with me. They didn't say anything but the customers sure gave me a dirty look.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2021, 03:02:55 PM »
No need to look at them unless ya want to give em a grin. Walk around them like ya would a pile of dog crap. Ignore but know they are there...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2021, 03:08:34 PM »
No need to look at them unless ya want to give em a grin. Walk around them like ya would a pile of dog crap. Ignore but know they are there...
Yeah they were avoiding me like I was a pile of dog crap. Kinda made my day. Felt like superman. Just hoping they didn't break out the kryptonite.

Offline Capt Danger

« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2021, 02:27:00 PM »
They need to get off the vaccine wagon and get aboard the treatment wagon. The virus keeps changing and the vaccines won't protect you very long. Maybe a few months. This approach is too short sighted.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2021, 02:56:06 PM »
The 10-12 people I know that got sick
from their shots are getting well,  some
faster than others
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2021, 04:29:31 PM »
The 10-12 people I know that got sick
from their shots are getting well,  some
faster than others

But what about those who die? Are they to be forgotten?

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2021, 05:03:17 PM »
From what I have read, there has only been 4 deaths from the vaccines.  All the people had some type of condition that caused it.  About the same with the flu, pneumonia, or childhood vaccine rate.  It is very rare.
Opelika Portal

Online DDZ

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2021, 01:01:48 AM »
Again just look at who is pushing this vaccine. Lots of lies being told so people continue to line up for the vaccine.  Lots of truth is being covered up, so people continue to line up for the vaccine. 

More people of died from the covid vaccine, in the last four months than from all other vaccines in the last 15 years.  If people actually knew the truth about this vaccine, no one would be getting it.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2021, 01:53:06 AM »
From what I have read, there has only been 4 deaths from the vaccines.  All the people had some type of condition that caused it.  About the same with the flu, pneumonia, or childhood vaccine rate.  It is very rare.
HUH? WHAT?
Only 4 deaths!  Who told you that?
Seriously,  who told you that?

Because by the government's own data from their VAERS report its closer to 4000 deaths from Covid vaccines; and since only 1% of deaths and bad reactions to Covid vaccines are actually VAERS reported the real vaxxed death rate is likely closer to 40 or 50,000 or even vastly more!

And if you don't believe me,  here's Tucker Carlson explaining the whole sordid Covid experimental vaccine death debacle- ->

https://www.brighteon.com/ccef242a-3a84-4a4f-8643-1b4c3649a74c

^^^^time well spent

Almost 4000 deaths from the vaccine in only 4 months. We're being fed a huge lie.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online DDZ

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2021, 04:05:55 AM »
The main stream lying media doesn't say a word about the vaccine deaths and complications people have from it.  Yet they drone on and on about covid deaths.  I always wondered how Jews and others willing loaded themselves into cattle cars to be taken for extermination.  I can clearly see now how easily that kind of thing happens.  People in this country have fallen for every lie being told about covid and this fake vaccine.  They are looking for the vaccine to to be their savior from covid. Its amazing what people will do from fear that has been propagated by the media, and government.

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2021, 04:45:43 AM »
Where can I find the latest VAERS report on the vaccine.  I saw it in mid February, but cannot seem to find it now.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Dee

« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2021, 06:17:56 AM »
I haven't had any stares, remarks, or blowback of any kind from not wearing a mask in stores from the very beginning.
I did have two women at Walmart ask me how I got in without wearing a  mask. I told both I walked through the door.
They thanked me for the information, took their masks off, and went back to shopping.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online DDZ

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2021, 08:55:59 AM »
I'm O- negative , Covid 19 negative. Give blood once a month at the VA. They are allowing me and others like me to recover.
Recover from what?

They did say at first that people with O type blood are immune to covid. That is a lie. I have O positive, and am still getting over covid, or the effects from it.  Again they don't know what they are talking about when it comes to covid. They know very little about it.  I was sick for longer than I have ever been in my life, and I got some pneumonia from it, which is what I'm still recovering from. First time in my life that I got pneumonia.  Anyway I would still not get the vaccine.  Even if I could go back in time before I got covid.

Offline darkgael

• The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2021, 10:18:35 AM »
Reading through the various posts detailing who was taken ill after the covid mrna shots and the numerous friends and relatives who were also taken ill, i find myself asking “where do you all live that this happens?”.
I took the shots and had nothing more than a sore arm for a day, my wife is more sensitive to such things and had a mild fever and felt under the  weather for a few days. Did not stop her from working. Of the twenty or so neighbors that live close, none were taken ill as seriously as described in this thread. I understand that my experience is anecdotal.....but them so are all of these. I wonder why such differences.
Tucker Carlson.....I was prepared not to like him but he did a creditable job reporting and he kept to his word and did nor speculate (something some posters on this site should emulate.). It does seem that more people have died after the COVID Mrna shots than after all other vaccines. Ok. Given that nasty idea, one still had to ask....how dangerous is it really? The death rate is 0.0017%.(12/14/20 thru 5/3/21) How dangerous is that?
Note: even though I like Tucker’s presentation, he has been roundly critisized for using the VAERS report as a primary source. Why? Because the VAERS reports are unverified information. Maybe the info is accurate. Maybe its not.He presents it as if it is flat out true. He also equates death after vaccination with death because of vaccination. Those things are not the same at all.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2021, 10:36:50 AM »
Reading through the various posts detailing who was taken ill after the covid mrna shots and the numerous friends and relatives who were also taken ill, i find myself asking “where do you all live that this happens?”.
I took the shots and had nothing more than a sore arm for a day, my wife is more sensitive to such things and had a mild fever and felt under the  weather for a few days. Did not stop her from working. Of the twenty or so neighbors that live close, none were taken ill as seriously as described in this thread. I understand that my experience is anecdotal.....but them so are all of these. I wonder why such differences.
Pete

Pete, and some like myself came down with this bug before we even knew what it was. Sick yes, dead no.
When folks were still talking about bats in China. Now I test negative every time. So, what about others like me.
Are we also going to be pushed into taking a vaccine? We really don't need? And wear that stupid mask. 

Offline darkgael

« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2021, 10:57:45 AM »
David: i cannot argue about that. You have valid concerns and questions....and reasons for both. I do not have the answers.
Pete

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2021, 11:51:59 AM »
Perhaps the bug was weaker back then? It felt like I had the flu, temp was 101. Now it's back to a normal 97.5.

Online DDZ

« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2021, 01:18:17 PM »
A big question is. Why are the vaccine deaths being covered up?

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2021, 02:19:07 PM »
I sit back and read some of the crap being wrote on this site and  just wonder where their minds are. TM7 keep up the information. Very informative.

Graybeard says: Personal attack. Let's play nice, we're not at go2gbo.     You're right Bill. I apologize.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2021, 02:43:07 PM »
Reading through the various posts detailing who was taken ill after the covid mrna shots and the numerous friends and relatives who were also taken ill, i find myself asking “where do you all live that this happens?”. (Not me because I’m not taking it)..
I took the shots and had nothing more than a sore arm for a day, my wife is more sensitive to such things and had a mild fever and felt under the  weather for a few days. Did not stop her from working. Of the twenty or so neighbors that live close, none were taken ill as seriously as described in this thread. I understand that my experience is anecdotal.....but them so are all of these. I wonder why such differences. ( Testing Of 22 subjects)...
Tucker Carlson.....I was prepared not to like him (because he is a conservative)? but he did a creditable job reporting and he kept to his word and did nor speculate (something some posters on this site should emulate.) (maybe take your own advice). It does seem that more people have died after the COVID Mrna shots than after all other vaccines. Ok. Given that nasty idea, one still had to ask....how dangerous is it really? (More people have died from this jab, I won’t dignifie it with the word vax because it is not, then all the vaccinations given in the last 20 years)... the death rate is 0.0017%.(12/14/20 thru 5/3/21) How dangerous is that?
Note: even though I like Tucker’s presentation, he has been roundly critisized for using the VAERS report as a primary source. Why? Because the VAERS reports are unverified information.(unverified or verified by who)? Maybe the info is accurate. Maybe its not.He presents it as if it is flat out true. He also equates death after vaccination with death because of vaccination. Those things are not the same at all. (So. Defending by disagreement is acceptable)?

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2021, 02:50:31 PM »
Feeling under the weather for a couple days is normal for a unproven stab? And you're not concerned for her health? Unbelievable.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »
Perhaps the bug was weaker back then? It felt like I had the flu, temp was 101. Now it's back to a normal 97.5.

Maybe you DID have the flu or just a common cold. Why do you assume it was Covid? BTW I do not even believe Covid19 is a real thing or that it really exists. It is a figment of some bureaucrat's fertile imagination. It was conceived to control people and it is sure working well.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline darkgael

« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2021, 05:45:46 PM »
Umm...Pete,
you're doing it again.....when you're presented with data you don't want to accept you claim the data was manipulated,  or you try to discredit the data source.

VAERS is our country's vaccine clearing house; and although it may not be up to European reporting accuracy,  I'm positive the system would never ever report data that harmed the Pharma-governmemt cartel if it could avoid it _ _ they would always undereport negatives. VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and is a United States program for vaccine safety, co-managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration, both agencies are mega vaccine promoters.

Since the CDC and FDA are the exact two agencies that told you and convinced you to get vaxxed, how do you square heeding their vax advice while discounting their vaccine adverse death and affects dsta?
Just wondering.
.TM7
Hmmm. I believe that it was you who discredited the VAERS as a reliable source when you noted that only one percent gets reported and then you chose to extrapolate from that (something that Mr. Carlson, to his credit, did not do).
The VAERS database is unverified. Reports can be submitted by and accepted from anyone.
“ The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.” This from the CDC.
So...yes, i am giving its statistics less credit than others do.
There is still the detail about the difference between death after the shot and death because of the shot. 
Who knows? Maybe if that was definable, the result would be damning. It is not definable.
My criticism is that information is presented as fact when it has not been proven to be so.
This has been my critique all along......innuendo, circumstantial “evidence” , etc. presented as hard fact.
Perhaps someday it all will be hard fact.....but not today.

Offline Dee

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2021, 05:47:12 PM »
A lot of folks claim to have had covid having never been tested Bill. Go figure.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2021, 05:50:48 PM »
I don't even believe being tested means anything. I suspect they can prolly test for Covid virus but then there are thousands of them out there and the common cold is one of them.

I am of the opinion none of the tests being used can differentiate one covid from another.

And why is it that they still don't have a vaccine for the common cold after a hundred years or so of trying and yet developed this in mere months? Cuz it ain't real, it's all a fiction and it's all about people control and not about health at all.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline darkgael

« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2021, 12:00:11 AM »
Feeling under the weather for a couple days is normal for a unproven stab? And you're not concerned for her health? Unbelievable.
Goldie: By what process did you manage to leap to the conclusion that I was not concerned for her health?

Pete

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2021, 12:14:51 AM »
Well you were bragging how she even managed to go to work while feeling a little under the weather. When my wife is sick I make it a habit of insisting she stay home and recoup. To me money is not that important.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2021, 12:28:42 AM »
Reading through the various posts detailing who was taken ill after the covid mrna shots and the numerous friends and relatives who were also taken ill, i find myself asking “where do you all live that this happens?”. (Not me because I’m not taking it)..
I took the shots and had nothing more than a sore arm for a day, my wife is more sensitive to such things and had a mild fever and felt under the  weather for a few days. Did not stop her from working. Of the twenty or so neighbors that live close, none were taken ill as seriously as described in this thread. I understand that my experience is anecdotal.....but them so are all of these. I wonder why such differences. ( Testing Of 22 subjects)...
Tucker Carlson.....I was prepared not to like him (because he is a conservative)? but he did a creditable job reporting and he kept to his word and did nor speculate (something some posters on this site should emulate.) (maybe take your own advice). It does seem that more people have died after the COVID Mrna shots than after all other vaccines. Ok. Given that nasty idea, one still had to ask....how dangerous is it really? (More people have died from this jab, I won’t dignifie it with the word vax because it is not, then all the vaccinations given in the last 20 years)... the death rate is 0.0017%.(12/14/20 thru 5/3/21) How dangerous is that?
Note: even though I like Tucker’s presentation, he has been roundly critisized for using the VAERS report as a primary source. Why? Because the VAERS reports are unverified information.(unverified or verified by who)? Maybe the info is accurate. Maybe its not.He presents it as if it is flat out true. He also equates death after vaccination with death because of vaccination. Those things are not the same at all. (So. Defending by disagreement is acceptable)?
Mule, my friend, your in text criticisms are efficient but hard to respond to as efficiently. “22 subjects”....and they were not tested, only observed. Just like the more serious examples cited by others. Such a small sample is statistically meaningless but such anecdotal references are the norm here.
Because he is a conservative......yeah, that, and he has a national audience. He very easily could have quoted the CDC’s note that the VAERS data is unverified. He did not.
Unverified by who? Unverified by the organization that installed it, the CDC. The CDC has made a point of noting that the responses are unverified. That, in itself, does not mean that the data is wrong only that we don’t know how right it is.
Maybe take my own advice about speculation.....I try to take my own advice. Did I speculate in my post?
Defending by disagreement. I did not “defend” any point of view. Obviously I am distrustful of the way information is presented in this forum. I did ask questions.
Pete

Offline darkgael

« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2021, 12:43:48 AM »
Well you were bragging how she even managed to go to work while feeling a little under the weather. When my wife is sick I make it a habit of insisting she stay home and recoup. To me money is not that important.
Wow. You do manage to go from one misjudgment to another. You interpret my comment that she was able to go to work as bragging, when it was merely a description of effect. You jump from that idea to the conclusion that money was the driving force, when it was not. You extrapolate from your misunderstanding that I do not care about the health of my wife. Do you take some perverse joy from insulting people?
 By the way, her office is in our home next to the bedroom; “going to work” is stepping from one room into the next.
Pete

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2021, 01:37:15 AM »

Do you take some perverse joy from insulting people?

Pete
Only when I think their full of crap.