Author Topic: Is the MSM getting a stroke of conscience?  (Read 314 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Is the MSM getting a stroke of conscience?
« on: May 06, 2021, 04:00:32 AM »
  Now that they have successfully helped the Bidenites into the oval office, are the various "news" organizations starting to cme out with some true reports?

Sometimes it looks like it ! Here they admit that hapless Joe was lying right along.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/taxes/new-tax-warning-biden-to-whack-small-businesses/ar-BB1gochM?ocid=msedgdhp
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Re: Is the MSM getting a stroke of conscience?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 04:35:16 AM »
A moment of clarity. It won't last.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 04:41:35 AM »
I noticed lately they were posting storys from fox. My buddy whos a computer geek told me whats probably happening is there tracking me and what i look at and put things on there they wouldnt have on there if you were a liberal. seems they have the ability to do that.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 10:48:18 AM »
I noticed lately they were posting storys from fox. My buddy whos a computer geek told me whats probably happening is there tracking me and what i look at and put things on there they wouldnt have on there if you were a liberal. seems they have the ability to do that.

Hmmmm..I wonder, since I have seen a few articles from MSN that seems to come against their own agenda, but of course, they won't fool myself or any other clear minded and  lucid conservative.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..