Author Topic: Been a good run but adios amigos  (Read 675 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Been a good run but adios amigos
« on: May 14, 2021, 01:42:53 PM »
I received a PM from the good old site administrator Bill that I need to cease and desist from arguing with argent. So i decided to cease. I sent bill 2 pms about his childish actions about Dee and he claims I didn't. I say BS and quit this forum. Good luck to the ones putting up with this bs and sorry to the ones I offended while i was here. I hope this isn't erased like part of my last thread today but with bill I bet it is.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Been a good run but adios amigos
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 01:46:57 PM »
I think you need to stay. Just don't take the bate.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 02:30:22 PM »
One last remark and I'm out for good. Have bill tell you what he told me about good old argent. You will get a kick out of it if he has the guts to tell all. Like bugs bunny says that's all folks.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 02:41:14 PM »
One last remark and I'm out for good. Have bill tell you what he told me about good old argent. You will get a kick out of it if he has the guts to tell all. Like bugs bunny says that's all folks.
Like water off a ducks back. Just take a hiatus if ya have to. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Bill is fair. I’m still here and if ya look at my history I should have been banned a long time ago... I’m sure many are nodding to that...

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »

Bill didn't tell you anything like that about me. He doesn't work like that.  I got the same message.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 02:45:17 PM »
Like water off a ducks back. Just take a hiatus if ya have to. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Bill is fair. I’m still here and if ya look at my history I should have been banned a long time ago...
Damn like a ever ready  battery,  you think bill is fair? Good luck.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 02:54:20 PM »
Like water off a ducks back. Just take a hiatus if ya have to. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Bill is fair. I’m still here and if ya look at my history I should have been banned a long time ago...
He has not banned you, Me or the energizer bunny. So. Yeah. He is fair. Take a break and come back... Disconnecting is a good alternative... Relax. PM’s are off forum. Rip it...

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 02:56:11 PM »

Goldie, quit taking the bait. Chill out, and hang around. I ain't gonna beg ya, but ignoring some folks has its rewards.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 03:01:25 PM »

Bill didn't tell you anything like that about me. He doesn't work like that.  I got the same message.
You think not? Boy you are stupid. He thinks you're a frickin moron . And to be truthful so do I. You're a pathetic lying person. Stay out of my life. Wish I could meet up with you in the grand canyon state, I'd show you some desert hospitality.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 03:04:21 PM »
Name calling and threats ? Why dont you obey the mesage he sent to both of us?

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 03:11:19 PM »
Hell if you're that stupid I might as well go out on a high note. Yes bill said you were a pain in the ass. He also said you were out in left field. I totally agree you are a moron and trouble maker. And you hate dee you let me know of that. And yes I am calling you names. Gee you're a smart person.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 03:12:30 PM »
This will all be erased soon so who gives a crap

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 03:14:36 PM »
Hell if you're that stupid I might as well go out on a high note. Yes bill said you were a pain in the ass. He also said you were out in left field. I totally agree you are a moron and trouble maker. And you hate dee you let me know of that. And yes I am calling you names. Gee you're a smart person.

Prove it. What Bill said.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 03:15:57 PM »

Why don't you take a giant step back?

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 03:18:17 PM »

Why don't you take a giant step back?

Why don't you? Not takeing your bait Dee.  " Cease and Desist" is what Bill said. 

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 03:25:06 PM »
Good luck Dee. I had arguments with you but nothing someone couldn't come to grips with. This site is run like a mysterious forum I've never had a  part of. I sent the main administrator a PM telling me of a warped person, we know who that is,  two 2 PMS and he doesn't have a clue. But it shows on my account.  He tells me of weirdo argent and his trials and tribulations and expects me to feel sorry for the pos. Good riddance and good luck. You're the only one who speaks the truth and has my respect. Good luck  to you.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 05:38:22 PM »
I'm going to leave this to show I'm not trying to hide it from the members. But I am going to lock it.

I sent the same PM to both of you, had both your names on it, not two separate PMs.

Neither of you have heeded my cease and desist to you. I took it off line rather than displaying to the world I was chastising you.

Since neither of you ceased as I told you I am going to give you both a 10 day ban, that's not a permanent ban but a warning instead to behave if you wish to return after ten days.

I've tried to be fair to both of you and to all who have come here but you can bet you ass I'm not going to put up with the crap here that is happening at go2gbo these days.

In the old days here I had no qualms about banning trouble makers and rest assured I'll have none here now.

You are both free to return after the 10 day ban expires but continue to cause problems and be a trouble maker and you will be history.

If you wish to leave for good, so be it. I said it many times in the past before we sold GBO, I'll beg no one to stay, and will only run you off if you force me to. A ten day ban is not running you off, it is letting you know the behavior that caused it is not acceptable here. Those who get the message and return without the offensive behavior are welcome. Those who come back and return to same behavior will be GONE.

So Goldie, take 10 days and decide if you can behave like an adult. IF so return and be a part of the site. If you can't then just stay gone.

But you two are not going to be pissing and moaning at each other on open forum like a couple of school children on the play ground.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!