Author Topic: Republican party becoming a Trump led party?  (Read 394 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Republican party becoming a Trump led party?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 02:41:47 AM »
They could do worse than Trump.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 03:35:59 AM »
From Dee:

How? Well maybe if it was Jim Johnson, Greene or Boebert.
GuzziJohn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 03:42:05 AM »
From Dee:

GuzziJohn

LOL,  yeah, I haven't forgotten your a Bideno/Harrasshole suppotter.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 04:16:52 AM »
   Personally, I think the election of Stefanik is good news.  She was just a bit slow to accept Pres Trump in the first place, but when she saw the results of his programs, she eventually came to be a Trump supporter.

No sensible person can deny the great accomplishments of Pres Trump.

The vastly improved economy was a 'breath of fresh air', after the stagnant economy we suffered with, under the Obama administration.
    The US becoming energy independent was another major accomplishment by Trump.  It meant that OPEC could no longer dictate our foreign & domestic policies!  However, on Fox..just a few minutes ago, a major energy executive stated that we are now a net energy importer..from Russia, no less.  We were an energy  exporter to the world, now since the keystone was killed, and Russia gets richer.  I would rather our neighbors to the north would gain, rather than Russia.

Now, that Keystone is shut down, Canada will likely build a pipeline west...and sell their oil to China.

He rebuilt our military to a point where neither China or Russia tried to challenge us..now look.. and it is only going to get worse..  Taiwan is under the gun, and Australia is threatened.

The Trump administration respected the hard working police agencies across the country..and backed our
 troops.
    The new administration excoriates the police and is trying to turn our CIA and military, into a "misfits paradise...just look at their recruiting ads.  CIA boasts about hiring a "cisgender female"  with mental problems..and the army practically begging homosexuals to join.

No surprise then, Stefanik, being a normal American..would gravitate toward Pres. Trump !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Online Casull

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 08:51:22 AM »
From Dee:

GuzziJohn

Or ANY democrat for example.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline northwoodneil

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 10:00:20 AM »
GuzziJohn
[/quote]
 I think you may be thinking of Ron Johnson our senator from WI. He may come off as a quack but he listens to the people who voted for him. The dems hate him with a passion so he must be doing some things right.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

― John Wayne "The Shootist"

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 11:01:33 AM »
GuzziJohn
I think you may be thinking of Ron Johnson our senator from WI. He may come off as a quack but he listens to the people who voted for him. The dems hate him with a passion so he must be doing some things right.
[/quote]

Who are Greene & Boebert/

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 01:53:40 PM »
The country club repubs are out of touch with the new base that Trump brought to the table. Miss Cheney is a perfect example and her removal as number three in leadership tends to make me think at least a part of the heads of the party have realized the party is either headed for third party status or they have to recognize and embrace the new base. Time will tell.
wtxbadger