Author Topic: Fauci tips his hand...  (Read 302 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Fauci tips his hand...
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:13:46 PM »
  Fauci tips his hand...and jumps into the racist dialog of the Marxist revolutionaries in our midst.  He has finally come across, admitting that he is operating politically rather than medically !

He is quite evidently in league with the Democrats and has turned racist !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-says-pandemic-exposed-undeniable-effects-of-racism/ar-BB1gNq4I?ocid=msedgdhp
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Fauci tips his hand...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 01:18:33 PM »
If your schtick ain't workin anymore, throw some racism in the stove. That'll heat it back up.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 05:19:25 PM »
  Two top leftist schemes..

1)  "never let a good crisis go to waste..and if you don't have a crisis..make one!"

2) " When all else fails...or when you've made an ass of yourself...cry "RACISM"!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 06:11:06 PM »
And by all means lie your butt off in the face of provable counter evidence.  This Dr. Fuzzy could do himself a huge favor by just disappearing.  I'm sure the Red Chinks would be happy to find him a hole to crawl into.
Swingem