Author Topic: Prince harry calls our first ammendment bonkers.  (Read 1344 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Prince harry calls our first ammendment bonkers.
« on: May 17, 2021, 03:55:42 AM »

Prince harry calls our first ammendment bonkers.
« on: Today at 08:53:16 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-calls-first-amendment-bonkers-faces-backlash-from-cruz-crenshaw-others

Prince Harry calls First Amendment ‘bonkers,’ faces backlash from Cruz, Crenshaw, others
The Duke of Sussex made the comments on a recent episode of Dax Shepard and Monica Padman’s 'Armchair Expert' podcast.
By David Aaro | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines for May 16
Prince Harry is facing a wave of backlash after calling the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution "bonkers" during a podcast appearance last week.

The Duke of Sussex made the comments on an episode of Dax Shepard and Monica Padman’s "Armchair Expert" podcast.

While chatting about life in Los Angeles – where Harry and wife Meghan Markle have settled since leaving the United Kingdom – the prince discussed what he called the media "freezing frenzy" resulting from his stay at film producer and actor Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills mansion. He specifically took issue with the paparazzi.

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY FACE CALLS TO GIVE UP ROYAL TITLES FOLLOWING PODCAST APPEARANCE: REPORT

"I don't want to start sort of going down the First Amendment route because that's a huge subject and one in which I don't understand because I've only been here a short period of time," Harry said. "But, you can find a loophole in anything. And you can capitalize or exploit what’s not said rather than uphold what is said."

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex speaks at "Vax Live: The Concert to Reunite the World" in Inglewood, Calif. on May 2, 2021. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File)
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex speaks at "Vax Live: The Concert to Reunite the World" in Inglewood, Calif. on May 2, 2021. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File)
"I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers," he continued.

Harry's comments ignited a wave of criticism online.

"Nice that he can say that," replied Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas.

"Well I just doubled the size of my Independence Day party." wrote Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas on Twitter.

Former Brexit leader Nigel Farage tweeted: "For Prince Harry to condemn the USA's First Amendment shows he has lost the plot. Soon he will not be wanted on either side of the pond."

placeholder

"He’s such a tiresome flog. Shut up, Harry," wrote Rita Panahi, an Australian newspaper columnist.

PRINCE HARRY AND ORLANDO BLOOM ARE HOLLYWOOD PALS: HERE'S HOW IT HAPPENED

"Sunday Riddle: How many more Hollywood-style interviews will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle give before they finally achieve the privacy they claim to be so desperate for?" replied Candace Owens, a conservative political activist.

"I wonder if he also thinks the Fourth Amendment is ‘bollocks’ and the 14th Amendment is ‘pish-posh,’" added conservative author, filmmaker, and podcast host, Dinesh D'Souza.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Imagine being completely mystified by the idea that people have a right to speak their minds without fear of being arrested," another user tweeted.

David Aaro is a Reporter at Fox News Digital
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Prince harry calls our first ammendment bonkers.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 04:45:52 AM »
Harry is special. He always has been. People fall all over themselves to hear what the "royal dumbasses" have to say.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 05:22:41 AM »
The prince was born into "royal elitism" long before he fell for the racist mulatto starlet.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 06:08:03 AM »
    Uh Harry.. It was 1777 when we (the USA) kicked your butt at Saratoga, then again at King's mountain in 1780, then in 1781, we finished you off at Yorktown..and we won the right to our first amendment.

If you don't like it ..take a hike back home. ..But then I understand you and Mega-lomania are not the most welcome couple back there either

So perhaps you and Meggy should shove off for some UK held territory.  May I suggest the Falkland islands... unless they don't want you

Barring that, how about living on the island of St Helena, where Napoleon spent his last days?

Or take up residence at the radar station on the tiny island of Tristan Da Cunha..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 06:53:06 AM »
Typical "furriner". Move here because they can't stand their homeland and then start disagreeing with our laws and beliefs. Don't like our country and it's constitution and amendments, don't let the door hit you in your butt as your are leaving.

I don't understand this country's love of the British royal family. They are just people that think they are something special because their ancestors were blood thirsty and brutal enough to control a country down thru the centuries. Bunch of parasites living off their nation is what they really are and always have been.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 11:53:01 AM »
Typical "furriner". Move here because they can't stand their homeland and then start disagreeing with our laws and beliefs. Don't like our country and it's constitution and amendments, don't let the door hit you in your butt as your are leaving.

I don't understand this country's love of the British royal family. They are just people that think they are something special because their ancestors were blood thirsty and brutal enough to control a country down thru the centuries. Bunch of parasites living off their nation is what they really are and always have been.

I don't think many Americans are all ditzy over the royals.  I suspect the ones that may go for that stuff..are the same ones who follow the latest fads, wherever they my lead them.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 02:54:31 PM »
I used to really like harry, she must really be something in bed. CHARLIE.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 03:27:54 PM »
I used to really like harry, she must really be something in bed. CHARLIE.  :o :o

I was misled for a time also, Charlie.  He seemed to be a genuine human, compared to many of the other 'royals'.  ..But, it looks like he is being led around by the nose, to put it mildly.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 03:33:37 PM »
Knew several Brits personally, and never liked any of them. In Baumholder Germany we trained jointly with French. British and German Armies.Brits were long nosed azzholes (Terrible soldiers) and the French were just there. Not much, but without the chip the Tea sippers had. The German soldiers were strike troops and a pleasure to train with.I know in the day there were some good Brits. All the good ones came here and started something GREAT. Harry wouldn't have made the trip.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 04:20:54 PM »
The Prince has fallen under the spell
and charms of a beautiful Enchantress.

.TM7

Well I had no idea.
I had thought he was married to
that woman that he had children
with.
Who is this new one that is an
enchantress  ? I never understood
why he didn't pick a beautiful one the
first time instead of the ugly one
he married
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 12:09:17 AM »

.TM7

Well I had no idea.
with.
why he didn't pick a beautiful the
he married

Are you guys talking about the same prince?  Is it possible somebody has the wrong prince in mind?
  Too many princes..then to start in with the princesses!  Then the dukes, earls, knights and dames..and a whole raft of people who just sit around, apparently doing nothing..  Yikes.. headaches galore... ;) ;D

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 11:13:49 AM »

.TM7

Well I had no idea.
with.
why he didn't pick a beautiful the
he married

Are you guys talking about the same prince?  Is it possible somebody has the wrong prince in mind?
  Too many princes..then to start in with the princesses!  Then the dukes, earls, knights and dames..and a whole raft of people who just sit around, apparently doing nothing..  Yikes.. headaches galore... ;) ;D

I was referring to the woman he married and
made children with. The one that was buddy
buddy with oh- pruh and such
She'd have to change drastically to qualify
as an enchantress  :-)
But then again, I'm not the one that has to
look at her every day
Oh well.  . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2021, 12:42:52 AM »
  Oops!  I guess I am "out of the loop", since I didn't know Harry was ever married or even bred any of the usual royal 'groupies' .  .. I guess that shows just how much I follow "the royals" !   ;)  :D  ;D