Author Topic: Great move, I hope it becomes a trend across the country  (Read 454 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
Re: Great move, I hope it a trend across the country
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 01:21:41 AM »
But it will never happen. And now will just make the governor angry that it has been proposed.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 01:38:47 AM »
well i could care less that it pisses off the governor but have to agree its unlikely. Im sure bidens spin doctors will come out with some rule to twist to say its illegal. Probably call the ones doing it racist white supremacy people and I wouldn't doubt if he even finds some way to prosecute them for trying
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 05:07:13 AM »
But it will never happen. And now will just make the governor angry that it has been proposed.

So, oOregonians should take a clue from the residents of NY and Michigan, where many of them have come around to "screw the gov-ner"  we don't care what tees him/her off..   They are  all messed up in the first place, and overflowing with hypocrisy !!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 05:20:39 AM »
well i could care less that it pisses off the governor but have to agree its unlikely. Im sure bidens spin doctors will come out with some rule to twist to say its illegal. Probably call the ones doing it racist white supremacy people and I wouldn't doubt if he even finds some way to prosecute them for trying

Lloyd, the Governor of our majority communist state is a Female. Sort of! She swings both ways.
Kate Brown: US's first LGBT governor. I think she is still legally married to a Man. I use the term Man lightly. Not sure about him. We have many perverts holding leadership positions in the Fairy state of Oregon.We Conservatives could move, but where do you move to? Where you go, they will follow. Look at the Great state of Texas. California is moving to states like Texas in droves. Not all are Conservative.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 09:50:11 AM »

Lloyd, the Governor of our majority communist state is a Female. Sort of! She swings both ways.
Kate Brown: US's first LGBT governor. I think she is still legally married to a Man. I use the term Man lightly. Not sure about him. We have many perverts holding leadership positions in the Fairy state of Oregon.We Conservatives could move, but where do you move to? Where you go, they will follow. Look at the Great state of Texas. California is moving to states like Texas in droves. Not all are Conservative.

..And that is why a geographical reorganization is in order..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: Great move, I hope it becomes a trend across the country
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 10:27:42 AM »
I would love to see more states do this.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783