Author Topic: DIVERSITY... Shut up congress, and "kiss up" corps  (Read 241 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
DIVERSITY... Shut up congress, and "kiss up" corps
« on: May 20, 2021, 03:59:21 AM »
  Those monkeys in congress are always harping on "diversity"..same goes for the newly confused corporate CEOs....while most of them live in exclusive communities, and don't have a clue as to what real diversity is.

So to those members of congress and corporate fat cats who can't figure it out, I only say, "shut up and look below"!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: DIVERSITY... Shut up congress, and "kiss up" corps
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 10:31:22 AM »
Agreed. I had to take my mandatory corporate "Diversity and Harrassment" training today. There was a quiz at the end. i aced the quiz even though I didn't pay any attention to a word that was said. I just told myself before answering any question "everything is racist and sexist" and got a 100%.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: DIVERSITY... Shut up congress, and "kiss up" corps
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 11:01:17 AM »
  I know what you are saying..have to 'play the game' to keep a job..  I can relate some funny stories from the "corporate info" classes, I had to suffer through before   retired.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..