Author Topic: 47 shot, 9 dead in black lezzie lori litefoots chicago mayors friendly city  (Read 1220 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Chicago violence: 47 shot, 9 killed amid bloody weekend
A 15-year-old boy was shot on a front porch Friday night
By David Aaro | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines for May 23
At least nine people have been killed and dozens more injured in shootings across Chicago this past weekend, police confirmed.

In all, 36 separate shooting incidents unfolded across the city from Friday evening through Sunday, police said, adding that 47 people were shot, of whom nine died.

Dajon Gater, 15, was killed on the city's West Side Friday night. Gater was standing on a front porch when two males approached him and fired, striking him in the head, FOX 32 Chicago reported. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital, police said.

placeholder
At least two other people were shot and killed Friday, following an incident at an East Garfield Park convenience store.

CHICAGO MACY'S HANGS WORLD'S LARGEST AMERICAN FLAG IN ANNUAL DISPLAY OF PATRIOTISM

Police said a male was in an argument with a woman, 23, when he started shooting at her and an 18-year-old man who was with her. The woman, identified as Destiny Nunez, suffered a gunshot wound to the torso and was pronounced dead at a local hospital, officials said.

The other victim, Adrian Navarro, was struck multiple times in the torso and leg. Navarro was transported to Stroger Hospital where he was pronounced dead, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Early Saturday morning, two people were shot and killed in the city's West Garfield Park. The men were standing outside about 2 a.m. when someone approached on foot and fired shots in their direction, police said.

Haniff Collins, 24, was pronounced dead at a local hospital after suffering gunshot wounds to the head, neck, chest, and leg, police said. The second man, Derrick McCampbell, was hit in the chest, torso, and arm, according to the paper. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital.

Hours earlier, a man, 27, was fatally shot on the Eisenhower Expressway on the city's West Side, FOX 32 reported.

On Saturday night, a man was killed and two others were wounded in a shooting in Washington Park.

CHICAGO COPS ISSUE NO-CONFIDENCE VOTE FOR MAYOR LORI LIGHTFOOT, CITING ‘SLAP IN THE FACE’

The trio was standing on the sidewalk around 7:30 p.m when people inside a gray Jeep and blue Acura opened fire.

Johnnie Williams, 46, was pronounced dead at an area hospital after being shot in the back. Another man, 30, was in critical condition after being shot in the head. A third man, 50, was struck in the arm. He was taken to a hospital in good condition.

A SWAT incident was called in Sunday related to an individual experiencing a mental health crisis. Police said the incident was quickly resolved and the individual was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
A SWAT incident was called in Sunday related to an individual experiencing a mental health crisis. Police said the incident was quickly resolved and the individual was transported to a local hospital for treatment. (Chicago Police Department)

On Sunday, a man was killed in a shooting in West Garfield Park.

The man, 49, was standing outside around 12:15 a.m. when a suspect exited a silver sedan and began firing shots, police said, according to the Sun-Times. The victim, who has yet to be identified, was produced dead at the scene after being shot in the face and body, according to authorities.

The shootings occurred as the Chicago Police Department, beginning at midnight Friday, took more than 76 illegally possessed firearms off the streets of Chicago.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Each of those firearms represents a potential deadly encounter," the department wrote on Twitter.

At least 48 people were shot in Chicago last weekend, including a 2-year-old girl, a 13-year-old boy, and two Chicago police officers, reports said.

Fox News' Jennifer Girdon in Chicago contributed to this report.

David Aaro is a Reporter at Fox News Digital
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I think the number shot was actually 47, with 11 dead.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Just another average weekend in Chi-town. Just think what kinda numbers they could rack up if they could hit what the shoot at.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglows

All leftists cry for "gun control"...she could set an example right there in her home town.

If she were serious and not lying through her teeth, she would be collecting guns and jailing perps !!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

Just another average weekend in Chi-town. Just think what kinda numbers they could rack up if they could hit what the shoot at.

LOL, I've said that many times Bill. Their gonna have to quit trying to look cool. Quit laying that gun on its side, use a 2 hand grip with maybe a Weaver stance, and above all; when you start shooting, stop break dancing.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)

LOL, I've said that many times Bill. Their gonna have to quit trying to look cool. Quit laying that gun on its side, use a 2 hand grip with maybe a Weaver stance, and above all; when you start shooting, stop break dancing.

Maybe they should switch to these sights?

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

That's funny right there, but the break dancing is still an accuracy killer.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Even with a red dot it's tough to shoot accurately while break dancing.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

..But that is how break dancing was invented..that's how they dodge bullets, flying from the many drive-by shootings!  ;) ;D
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Those numbers are a bit out of date, 12 killed. Heyjackass.com has the latest and greatest!  I still say we need some marksmanship training for the inner city.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
Those numbers are a bit out of date, 12 killed. Heyjackass.com has the latest and greatest!  I still say we need some marksmanship training for the inner city.
I agree, gang on gang shootings would be so much better if they could just hit their intended target and not some kid in bed.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline ironglows

I agree, gang on gang shootings would be so much better if they could just hit their intended target and not some kid in bed.

Perhaps they just don't give a  &^*% who or what they hit !

Offline Dee

Perhaps they just don't give a  &^*% who or what they hit !

LOL, I think that fact was established years ago.

Offline Mule 11

What’s the saying? Every bullet has a lawyer attached to it? Unless your in killcago as every bullet has a Democrat waiting to protect the criminal attached to it...

Offline Mule 11

Maybe they should switch to these sights?

Now remember, that rear thingy is to rest you nose on and keep your eye on the front thingy. You’ll put your eye out le bron... and yo will need some mo goad teefs yo...