Author Topic: Brainless in Austin...  (Read 505 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Brainless in Austin...
« on: May 25, 2021, 01:09:29 AM »
   Austin, despite being the left-of-center, center in Texas. has been a nice city...as cities go.  In 2019, the Austin city council decided in their little far-left hearts, that they would encourage the homeless to flock to their big hearted Texas welcome.

Austin, Texas welcome, that is...

Then, to add insult to injury to honest citizens, they voted to drastically cut the police budget....  with the expected outcome taking place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsPfLYKeXcg

Brainless moves like that, have taxpaying citizens, living in a landfill !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Brainless in Austin...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 03:20:31 AM »
The city council of Austin Texas has ONE female Republican. It has been a liberal sh!thole for quite awhile now. As is Houston, while Dallas, and Ft Worth are hot on their heels.
Several years ago Toyota moved 7,000 families out of California to Plano a suburb of Dallas. Guess how they vote?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 03:28:35 AM »
The city council of Austin Texas has ONE female Republican. It has been a liberal sh!thole for quite awhile now. As is Houston, while Dallas, and Ft Worth are hot on their heels.
Several years ago Toyota moved 7,000 families out of California to Plano a suburb of Dallas. Guess how they vote?

Those employees didn't learn any better?  Nothing quite like punching YOURSELF in the mouth, I suppose.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 03:41:02 AM »
Their punching Texans in the mouth. When the media interviews Rick Perry on how he single handedly grew the Texas economy, most real Texans change the chanel.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 03:03:09 PM »
Houston and it's suburbs got quite
a lot of new Orleans rejects after
the big hurricane. Couldn't have been
any easier to get a new identity and
erase your criminal records 
Just show up and say you lost everything
you owned and have no identification
or records,  everything destroyed
Some, but not nearly as many made
it to the metroplex

No need to guess how they all vote
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 03:23:01 PM »
When those New Orleans "refugees" started coming into Houston the murder rate went up about 70%, and the overall crime rate about 70%.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 10:15:07 PM »
From just having "been there" for three days (visiting a relative), I know at least one Floridian and his Texas "brood Queen" that live in Lakeway, a stronghold of Kalifornicators in Austin (like Muslims in Dearborn, MI), along with the community of Texans that were there before it morphed into a Little Kalifornia, don't like the increased traffic, higher real estate prices, longer waits in line for fuel, restaurants, entertainment, grocery stores, etc., flip-flops and Hawaiian shirts, and the increasing "better than thou" attitude that has come with the influx. 

I have had ZERO conflicts with Covid masks UNTIL I went to Lakeway, where an IDIOT, whom I did not know, awaiting restaurant seating interrogated me with, "Where's your mask?"  Without skipping a beat, I replied, "Same isle as your bad manners.  Mind your own f***ing business!" as I departed without putting mine on.  I hope his breakfast went down hard that morning...

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 12:33:08 AM »
  During the hurricane, my brother had to evacuate from the Bridge city/ Port Arthur area.  His house didn't flood, but it was elevated on a tiny island of it's own.
    After the flood he returned to live in the home, little knowing it was invaded by black mold. Had it been diagnosed in time, early treatment would have helped greatly.  ..But as it was, a couple months later, I presided over his funeral.

When he evacuated, he went north some miles, and stayed in a Baptist Church, along with other Texans, who were grateful, and kept the place clean and orderly. 

Down the road a few miles, another such church opened it's doors to New Orleans refugees.  The result was verv different..the church was 'trashed out' !  Later , the dumpsters contained all kinds of donated articles that were rejected..such as baby diapers, which were 'the wrong brand'.

What a contrast !

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2021, 02:41:20 PM »
  Furing the hurricane, my brother had to evacuate from the Bridge city/ Port Arthur area.  His house didn't flood, but it was elevated on a tiny island of it's own.
    After the flood he returned to live in the home, little knowing it was invaded by black mold. Had it been diagnosed in time, early treatment would have helped greatly.  ..But as it was, a couple months later, I presided over his funeral.

When he evacuated, he went north some miles, and sin a Baptist Church, along with other Texans, who were grateful, and kept the place clean and orderly. 

Down the road a few miles, another such church opened it's doors to New Orleans refugees.  The result was farv different..the church was 'trashed out' !  Later , the dumpsters contained all kinds of donated atrticles that were rejected..such as baby diapers, which were 'the wrong brand'.

What a contrast !
I'm sure I posted it some time back
on the other GB
My mother's friend's church sponsored
several of the " refugees " and one in
particular was a family that they agreed
to put in a house that for whatever reason
was owned by the church. They were
there a good while and the church eventually
decided to give the family the house and
signed it over to them. After a while, none
of the people at the church had heard
anything from the family, and some of the
members went by to check on the family.
They had sold the house and pocketed
the proceeds and shuffled on back to
Nawlins.  See ya later. Thanks for the house
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2021, 02:51:46 PM »
. . .  that live in Lakeway, a stronghold of Kalifornicators in Austin . .
IIRC,  that's been that way for a while, along with
most anyplace near Austin, but especially around
Lake Travis.  Lakeway was one of those yuppie
country club adjacent gated subdivisions that
was the "in" place while it was,  until the next
"in" place got throwed together and promoted
as the newest and bluest "in" thing
Places like that are everywhere now.
They'll build in the very worst of landscapes,
and people will trip over each other to
pay as much as they can.
Then they spend the next 20 years