Author Topic: Latest studies..face masks don't help..  (Read 317 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Latest studies..face masks don't help..
« on: May 28, 2021, 12:59:55 AM »
    Now that the force of the virus seems to be waning, studies are being made by retrospectively studying the areas that were highly restrictive, and those which were more freedom minded, with mask wearing.

https://coldstreams.com/2021/04/23/mit-study-says-masks-distancing-dont-work/

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-you-wear-a-mask-science-says-they-dont-work/
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Latest studies..face masks don't help..
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 01:32:29 AM »
Those of us with at least two (or more) functioning brain cells, which leaves out ALL of the brain dead liberals, concluded the end result of this study AT THE START of mask restrictions, and either refused to wear them, or went forward under sincere protest.

I had ZERO trouble NOT wearing a mask anywhere UNTIL I recently visited Lakeway, TX, a Liberal stronghold outside of Austin, TX.  There, at a breakfast restaurant, I awaited my spouse to return from the restroom.  As I reentered the restaurant without a mask, a patron awaiting seating got in my face with a furrowed brow and demanded "Where is your mask?"  He was a short and stubby little man and I am a commanding 6' 4" Hulk, to which question I replied, "The same place as your bad manners, Bless your Heart, so MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" and walked out with my wife never to see his smug face again.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 01:45:18 AM »
  Here's the TRUTH, which I have been shouting about since the first day of mask restrictions;

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/27/mandatory-masks-arent-about-safety-theyre-about-social-control/

It wasn't hard to figure out, since the CCP has been using them for just that purpose on an of, nearly since the Chinese Communist Party, took over their country.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 01:48:05 AM »
I share Land-Owner’s opinion about brain cells and masks. It’s about the same as expecting ordinary screen wire to keep pesky little gnats out of the house. You just can’t use something with larger holes than the object it is intended to stop to do the job.

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 07:00:53 AM »
People might as well get used to wearing something, because I'm betting that the Red Chinese in cahoots with the WHO is not done with their weaponized viruses.
Swingem

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 09:00:38 AM »
I love the people who will get in your face about not wearing a mask. They're lecturing you about breaking the mask rule while they themselves break the social distancing rule. That happened to my buddy's wife while she was walking through a parking lot. Some old hag ran over to her from the other side of the parking lot to give her a lecture about not wearing a mask.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 10:46:43 AM »
  I've only had one clown confront me about 4 months ago, concerning wearing a face .  I just made it clear that I could see he was being obedient about face masks, so I just told him to ..."enjoy your Koolaid"..