Author Topic: Pedophile Joe Biden compliments 8 year old girl on the way she crosses her legs  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Pedophile Joe Biden compliments 8 year old girl on the way she crosses her legs, says it makes her look 19.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Well that's our illigitiment president. You can rake stupid off him with a dull hoe.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
What a disgrace, and the media will never mention it. Of course pedophilia is the next sexual deviance the left wants to normalize. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
What a disgrace, and the media will never mention it. Of course pedophilia is the next sexual deviance the left wants to normalize.

That's why the media never mentioned Bill Klinton's trips to Epstein's pedophile island where he dismisses his secret service detail.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline DDZ

That's why the media never mentioned Bill Klinton's trips to Epstein's pedophile island where he dismisses his secret service detail.

Yep for sure, and its a shame. Lots of big money people took part in the trips to Epstein Island. That was another investigation that we were told was going to happen, but never did. Its just amazing the criminal activity that happens within our government, and its all covered up. Unless its a republican. I sure wish the republicans would grow a set. Of course a lot of them are part of the criminal activity. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Republicans who visited Pedophile Island.

Offline DDZ

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Republicans who visited Pedophile Island.

I'm sure there were.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Ok. Trying to keep an open mind here. It ain’t easy. All these trips etc. Not covered by the media, etc.
How do you know about them?

Offline Dee

Ok. Trying to keep an open mind here. It ain’t easy. All these trips etc. Not covered by the media, etc.

Good point. If the media didn't cover it, it didn't happen. The media only covers what's true, and important.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Dee: That is not so. It also does not answer my question.

Offline ironglows

I doubt there is much debate among thinking people, over the moves the left has made in recent years in their efforts to normalize evil.
  Starting with the death of 60,000,000 innocent babies, followed by legalizing drugs, subsidizing immorality, praising deviancy and on and on..

Such is what moves  our present troubles, and what will destroy the United States, if allowed to continue. (2 Chron 7:14)

The present distress is not so much political, as it is spiritual...
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

Dee: That is not so. It also does not answer my question.

The remark was made in sarcastic jest. Nobody knows how many, or which politicians, went to that island. Nor will any of us ever know.

We live in a time of public, and governmental moral decay. The political atmosphere is what ever you can get away with, and their getting away with a lot. To our detriment.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
I don't understand how any sane person in this country thinks media reporting is fair and just.  It all depends what a person can afford in their news gathering. The majority gets their news from the left leaning media and we all know how straight and honest they are.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter

Just because you say it wasn't covered by the media doesn't make it so.  Clinton himself admitted to flying on Epstein's jet, he just lied about the number of trips. The flight logs on Epstein's jet show that Clinton took 26 trips on that jet and dismissed his secret service detail on at least 5 of those trips. Ask yourself why a former president would dismiss his secret service detail while flying on a pedophile and registered sex offender's jet nicknamed the "Lolita Express".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Epstein and Maxwell also visited the White House when Clinton was president. They seem awful tight don't they?

https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/epstein-and-maxwell-were-vip-guests-in-clintons-white-house-photos/

Here's a picture of Bill Clinton getting a massage from one of  pedophile Epstein's accusers aboard Epstein's jet. Looks awful young doesn't she?
https://nypost.com/2020/08/18/photos-show-bill-clinton-getting-massage-from-epstein-accuser/

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
I just ordered a "Joe Biden is a pedophile" T shirt, I can't wait to wear it in the airports as I travel. I usually wear my this mask is as useless as Joe Biden mask and get lots of compliments.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

I don't think I've ever seen a "jet" with that big of rooms, rows of chairs arranged like those, or windows that belong in a building.
That's a pretty unusual jet.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
I just ordered a "Joe Biden is a pedophile" T shirt, I can't wait to wear it in the airports as I travel. I usually wear my this mask is as useless as Joe Biden mask and get lots of compliments.

Nice I need to get that shirt too.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
I don't think I've ever seen a "jet" with that big of rooms, rows of chairs arranged like those, or windows that belong in a building.
That's a pretty unusual jet.

My bad, those must have been taken on Pedophile Island.

Offline DDZ

When I referred to media, I was referring to the main stream media that so many Americans watch and get brain washed by. Like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSN, CNN.  If any of those covered the Biden remark about the young girl, please post a clip of it.  Conservative media are the only media types that will cover something like Biden acting like a sex offender.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)

I found is on darkdox website. Wearing my f*** Biden or This mask is as useless as Joe Biden mask, I get tons of compliments. Had dozens of pictures taken.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter

I found is on darkdox website. Wearing my f*** Biden or This mask is as useless as Joe Biden mask, I get tons of compliments. Had dozens of pictures taken.

On order lol

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter

When I referred to media, I was referring to the main stream media that so many Americans watch and get brain washed by. Like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSN, CNN.  If any of those covered the Biden remark about the young girl, please post a clip of it.  Conservative media are the only media types that will cover something like Biden acting like a sex offender.

Those networks are too busy covering what flavor of ice cream that pedophile Joe likes. You know, important things.

Offline DDZ

Those networks are too busy covering what flavor of ice cream that pedophile Joe likes. You know, important things.

Right, and its actually sickening how they cover the democrats asses.

Offline DDZ

On order lol

I'm ordering one too.

Offline ironglows

I wanted to surprise you guys, and post a picture of one of the many signs which are posted on lawns all over New York.
  Those signs have Cuomo's photo and declares, "MY GOVERNOR IS AN IDIOT"...

So I went to google images.. I found there also were such signs available for Michigan, California, Virginia, Louisiana, Oregon and Illinois...  probably others too !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline DDZ

I wanted to surprise you guys, and post a picture of one of the many signs which are posted on lawns all over New York.
  Those signs have Cuomo's photo and declares, "MY GOVERNOR IS AN IDIOT"...

So I went to google images.. I found there also were such signs available for Michigan, California, Virginia, Louisiana, Oregon and Illinois...  probably others too !

Yes that sign would fit in many states. I think Tom Wolf is in the top 3 for biggest idiots as governor. so don't forget Pa.  Or biggest Marxist. Which ever way you want to look at it.

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
Here in Oregon we need a sign that says "our governor is an idiot and a communist."  Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive...

Tony