Author Topic: Biden busy in Tulsa  (Read 382 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden busy in Tulsa
« on: June 01, 2021, 10:45:01 AM »
  Biden busy scratching open old wounds, spreading hatred as far an as deep as he possibly can..

He claimed he wanted to unite Americans, but instead he has been very busy rubbing salt into old wounds.

Instead of safeguarding and insuring individual rights, is promising yet more racism in the distribution of government funds to contractors

Stirring up hatred and anger everywhere he goes..raking and digging at sores that healed long ago.

..And people wonder why there are all the riots, shootings and killings..and mostly in leftist run cities
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Biden busy un Tulsa
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 01:15:34 PM »
Biden is a political version of Walter, but the difference is, I agree with Walter, and he is smarter.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 01:26:08 PM »
Yes he came to Tulsa, they fell all over him, thought it was really great when he walked over to two little girls handed them some money and told them to go buy them some ice cream, their mother was so thrilled that he gave them money for ice cream, all over the evening local news. Seems like every where he goes he has to pick out some little girl to do something for or compliment them on how they sit and cross their legs. You would think people would wise up.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 02:09:33 PM »
I don't think liberal and wise will blend into the same bowl.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 03:05:14 PM »
Don't worry the government will be bailing out these people before long.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 03:21:48 PM »
Biden is a political version of Walter, but the difference is, I agree with Walter, and he is smarter.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 04:11:36 PM »
Yes he came to Tulsa, they fell all over him, thought it was really great when he walked over to two little girls handed them some money and told them to go buy them some ice cream, their mother was so thrilled that he gave them money for ice cream, all over the evening local news. Seems like every where he goes he has to pick out some little girl to do something for or compliment them on how they sit and cross their legs. You would think people would wise up.

Deaconllb

He has a problem breaking old habits.  ..So I wonder if he is accustomed to buying little girls ice cream..  ..Maybe it was a good thing, that their mother was there.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..