Author Topic: Joe bumbles again..  (Read 432 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Joe bumbles again..
« on: June 13, 2021, 02:03:49 PM »
  Each administration jas a "chief of protocol", who is supposed to instruct envoys..  Did Joe just forget..or did he mean to slight the queen?
   Remember, his mentor sent Churchill's bust back to England...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/joe-biden-s-protocol-breach-at-queen-elizabeth-ii-meeting-explained-by-royal-expert/ar-AAL0omA?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Joe bumbles again..
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 05:28:01 PM »
Not everyone has the same tolerance for bright light. I'm pretty much blind outside in bright sunlight without shades on.

Still I guess I'd agree that when actually meeting face to face and shaking hands that taking them off for a brief moment would be OK if he knew he should.

But I'm not into royalty or their rules. To be honest she means nothing to England other than as a VERY expensive figure head. She makes no decisions on political matters.

I figure the President of a major country has to be fully her equal and to my mind more than her equal even on British soil. Yeah even the SOB we have now.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
Bill, you really know how to put somebody down.  The Queen of England must be really bad.
Swingem

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 12:09:16 AM »
  I don't think the queen is all that, and she is precisely why we fought the revolution. However, she means much to the British people, and common courtesy would suggest that a couple minutes without his sun glasses would be beneficial for relations .

Admittedly, some folks have difficulty in bright sunlight, but too often we have seen Joe out in bright sunlight without eye protection.  In fact, it appears he only occasionally wears sun glasses, even in bright sun..

...Plus England is not usually compared weather wise, with Miami Beach.

I searched for "Bidens at the beach" and here's the photos I got back;

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bidens+at+the+beach&va=z&t=hc&iax=images&ia=images

...Looks like he could have slipped the shades off for a couple minutes.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 03:20:24 AM »
  I  keep hanging on to   my thinking that the Grifter in Chief  wont complete  the remainder of his  term .

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 10:48:25 AM »
Like Graybeard I'm pretty much blind without shades in bright sunlight. However I could squint and manage the few minutes it would take to satisfy the royalty protocol that seems so vastly important to our British cousins if I were our president. Why the queen and her family are so important to them I have no idea. Slo jo normally has a severe squint and it seems an effort for him to even open his eyes wide. Should have been easy for him to do. 

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 10:53:22 AM »
  I  keep hanging on to   my thinking that the Grifter in Chief  wont complete  the remainder of his  term .

You want 'Her'  in the Office?

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 11:37:50 AM »

You want 'Her'  in the Office?
   We may get her  , like it or not . kinda like being on death row with a choice . electric chair or firing squad .