Author Topic: Asian women attacked in NYC  (Read 222 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Asian women attacked in NYC
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:16:38 AM »
   Two Asian women were attacked while walking in Times Square. One quite common element in these "Asian attacks", is that the arch criminal, the "white man", doesn't seem to be the typical attacker.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/arrest-made-in-times-square-hammer-attack-on-asian-woman-wearing-mask/3052861/

Note; I placed this in the political column, because I believe this sudden spotlight being shown on these attacks is more political than ever before.

Sure, Asians get attacked, but so do people of all ethnicities!  So, why does the MSM push the stories?

My guess is, that since the MSM works hand-in-hand with the Biden admin, and Biden is owned by the CCP.
   The CCP is pushing to expand all over the world..and will soon be facing severe criticism from people in all walks of life.

When that criticism does start to assert itself...the political left has a ready-made reason to accuse folks of "Asian hatred!.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Online Mule 11

Re: Asian women attacked in NYC
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 03:32:49 PM »
So. A black he/she attacks two Asian women. Hmmm. Seems to be mostly black on black and black on ? Violence. Yep. White supremacists again...

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 02:40:22 AM »
  It does seem that many of the "on Asian" attacks are by black attackers.  ..But perhaps it is just demographics at work..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 03:24:32 AM »
I forget where I read (May have been here). That cops would watch older Asians knowing it was only a matter of time before they would be mugged by usually a group of young black males. Easy target for them I suppose.