Author Topic: Dr. Bhakdi: too horrifying to watch...  (Read 245 times)

TM7

Dr. Bhakdi: too horrifying to watch...
« on: July 09, 2021, 01:47:48 PM »

Dr. Bhakdi: "The vision is so horrible and so awful and terrifying that I myself I don't even want to know what happens next."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QKZca9tTSgrk/

Five minute video. The renown vaccinologist efficiently lays out an entirely new future based on the latest data. I cannot even describe how awful the consequences of the jab are. It is quite clear he nailed it.
Basically, to sum this up, if you get exposed to the virus after getting the jab or get a third jab your immune system is going to eat your veins and you'll totally clot out. Your veins contain a clotting agent that gets released when they get injured (to stop the bleeding) and when your immune system starts eating the veins from the inside out, you'll clot up and that will be the end of that. He goes over the exact process that will occur to cause this, which we have seen in earnest so far compared to how bad it is going to be, and already is.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dr. Bhakdi: too horrifying to watch...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 02:47:08 PM »
Trying to tell people the potential dangers of this vaccine, goes in one ear and out the other. So many people have got it, and every doctor is telling people to get it. So everyone that has gotten it thinks its safe, and they will get in line for a second, third, and so on.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dr. Bhakdi: too horrifying to watch...
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 03:22:21 PM »
I have no idea how people can believe that something brought to market in eight months using a new technology that is not an actual vaccine can be considered safe. There have been no long term studies since it's brand new and no one, NO ONE, has any idea what will occur down the road in a few years. If it is so safe why is every company involved with it safe from any form of compensation for the harm it could cause? I know why. Because the companies, the politicians that are pushing it, and the doctors that recommend you take it have no idea what is going to happen in the long term. Be a human lab rat if you wish. It doesn't concern me in the least what you do with your body and I won't shed a tear if you come to grief from this so called vaccine. I will eventually die as we all do but it damn sure won't be because someone injected an unproven substance in my body.