Author Topic: Got this via e-mail  (Read 189 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Got this via e-mail
« on: July 15, 2021, 09:42:40 AM »
Dear William,

We just hit “send” on a CEASE-AND-DESIST letter to San Jose, CA.

I’m telling them that if they impose an unconstitutional “gun violence tax,” they better be ready to meet us in court.

You probably saw the news coverage of this -- the ultra-“woke” Lefty gun grabbers in San Jose want to make gun owners pay a “gun violence tax.”

In other words, they want to tax law-abiding gun owners simply for exercising their Second Amendment rights!

This is blatantly unconstitutional!

It’s just as unthinkable as imposing a “free speech tax” or a “church attendance tax.”

But San Jose’s city council voted UNANIMOUSLY to draft an ordinance that does just that.

William, not on my watch!

That’s why I sent a cease-and-desist letter warning them NOT to pass this “gun violence tax” -- or prepare to meet the National Foundation for Gun Rights in court (click here to read it).

If they pass this tax and get away with it, every Left-leaning local government across the country will quickly follow.

Will you help us STOP this attack on the Second Amendment in its tracks by making a tax-deductible contribution of $150, $100, $75, $50, or even $25 TODAY?

I’ll be honest, I don’t expect them to back down.

And I’m kind of hoping they don’t because I can’t wait to take their sorry rear-ends to court!

But I know we’re talking about an expensive, drawn-out legal battle.

Hiring the best lawyers to put the kibosh on this progressive anti-gun nonsense means we’ll be racking up the legal bills quickly.

But this is exactly why I started the National Foundation for Gun Rights -- to bring a “no-compromise” approach to defending gun rights in the courts.

If this California city can tax citizen’s Second Amendment rights, gun grabbers in cities all across the country will quickly follow suit.

To stop it, we have to stop it now.

To read our cease-and-desist letter, click here.

Will you make your most generous tax-deductible contribution TODAY of $150, $100, $75, $50, or even $25 to help us prepare to meet the gun grabbers in court?

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
Executive Director
National Foundation for Gun Rights

P.S. We just hit “send” on a CEASE-AND-DESIST letter to San Jose, CA.

I’m telling them that if they pass a “gun violence tax,” they better be ready to meet us in court.

San Jose’s city council voted UNANIMOUSLY to draft an ordinance that taxes gun owners’ Second Amendment rights -- and if they get away with it, every Left-leaning local government in the country will quickly follow.

Will you help us STOP this attack on the Second Amendment in its tracks by making a tax-deductible contribution of $150, $100, $75, $50, or even $25 TODAY?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!