Author Topic: more liberal sports bs.  (Read 321 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
more liberal sports bs.
« on: July 23, 2021, 04:35:57 AM »
Cleveland Indians now the Cleveland guardians. Even had flipping tom hanks make the announcement. can it be anymore left!! baseball quiche pie and chevy volt.  heck im waiting for the native americans to bitch they didnt let them name it.
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: more liberal sports bs.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 10:37:49 AM »
Cleveland Indians now the Cleveland guardians. Even had flipping tom hanks make the announcement. can it be anymore left!! baseball quiche pie and chevy volt.  heck im waiting for the native americans to bitch they didnt let them name it.

I quit watching all professional sports a few years ago. They can change their names to what ever trips their trigger. I don't give a squat!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline neckisred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 01:47:09 PM »
I'd rather go to the dentist than cheer for a bunch of kneeling queers.

Offline victorcharlie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 03:36:50 PM »
For me it's hard to root for someone who doesn't root for the country......

I've been pretty much done with pro sports for some time now......I was a huge Nascar fan all my life....but when the went politically correct I'm done with them too.....
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 11:26:54 PM »
Im with the rest of you. NONE of it is watched in this house anymore. Was down to just nascar but they ruined that over the last couple years too. Told my wife even without all this bs in sports today i look at it like this. Why should i spend my money so that someone else can get rich playing a game or driving fast? Why not spend it on having fun myself.
blue lives matter