Author Topic: Mexico sues US gunmakers  (Read 210 times)

Offline Flynmoose

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Mexico sues US gunmakers
« on: August 05, 2021, 07:11:31 PM »
I wonder who, in this country, planted that idea in that cesspool? They are admitting that they have no control of their borders. Holder proved that sending a bunch of contraband there. Can we not sue them for all of the drugs they send here, for which the politicos are well paid I am sure?
Bill
Dear God please protect our troops, especially the snipers.

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Mexico sues US gunmakers
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 07:26:21 PM »
"I wonder who, in this country, planted that idea in that cesspool? They are admitting that they have no control of their borders. Holder proved that sending a bunch of contraband there. Can we not sue them for all of the drugs they send here, for which the politicos are well paid I am sure?
Bill"

Seems they would have to sue the US Government first and Holder. Perhaps our folks ought to sue the Mexican government when their kids get hooked. Hmmm...

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Mexico sues US gunmakers
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 12:44:11 AM »
     Link...  https://www.forbes.com/sites/kimberleespeakman/2021/08/04/mexico-sues-us-gun-manufacturers-seeks-10-billion/?sh=1493dec07336

I would like to say that here is an opportunity to open up a probe into the 'fast & Furious'.  ...But somehow I think we will find it is another move in cooperation with traitors here in the US, working hand-in-hand, trying to destroy America.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..