Author Topic: Their dream...keep you in fear and servitude  (Read 297 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Their dream...keep you in fear and servitude
« on: August 11, 2021, 12:59:25 AM »
   This article explains how Democrats have a sinister plan for you and your family. 

Who wants to run out the rest of their lives by a continuous round of "mask mandates"?  If you think this mask 
    madness is only a temporary situation..don't kid yourself.  It is a plan for continuous intimidation of the public.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/08/long-there-are-democrats-covid-restrictions-will-don-feder/

As I see it, this game the left is playing, has gone well past being a political struggle; it has become a spiritual war!

Let's see how this works out.. We have 2 opposing sides..very different..

Which side;

A)  Protects preborn boys & girls  B) Allows for the slaughter of the innocents

A) has concern for Christian values  B) Seeks to undermine Christian values

A) Respects Jewish history and struggles  B) Follows the age old hatred route

A) Tries to maintain Christian & family values  B) works to break up the family
     (the family is God's #1 institution)

A) Promotes a decent society  B)  Promotes all types of perversion

A) Have tried to maintain cultural decency  B) Seem to have no qualms with filth in the media or their own lives and language.

A) looks at citizens as individuals..with certain God given rights   B) No individuals..only 'groups'.

A) For the people, US Constitution is key  B) "Bill of Rights"..is a negative document.

I could go on, but I think most can see the spiritual difference..

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Their dream...keep you in fear and servitude
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 05:30:41 AM »
exactly 

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Their dream...keep you in fear and servitude
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 01:56:33 PM »
   This article explains how Democrats have a sinister plan for you and your family. 

Who wants to run out the rest of their lives by a continuous round of "mask mandates"?  If you think this mask 
    madness is only a temporary situation..don't kid yourself.  It is a plan for continuous intimidation of the public.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/08/long-there-are-democrats-covid-restrictions-will-don-feder/

As I see it, this game the left is playing, has gone well past being a political struggle; it has become a spiritual war!

Let's see how this works out.. We have 2 opposing sides..very different..

Which side;

A)  Protects preborn boys & girls  B) Allows for the slaughter of the innocents

A) has concern for Christian values  B) Seeks to undermine Christian values

A) Respects Jewish history and struggles  B) Follows the age old hatred route

A) Tries to maintain Christian & family values  B) works to break up the family
     (the family is God's #1 institution)

A) Promotes a decent society  B)  Promotes all types of perversion

A) Have tried to maintain cultural decency  B) Seem to have no qualms with filth in the media or their own lives and language.

A) looks at citizens as individuals..with certain God given rights   B) No individuals..only 'groups'.

A) For the people, US Constitution is key  B) "Bill of Rights"..is a negative document.

I could go on, but I think most can see the spiritual difference..

I pray daily that GOD will put a stop to the evil of democrats.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye