Author Topic: TEXAS REP DAN CRENSHAW demands, turn our military loose NOW. « on: Today at 02:0  (Read 539 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
TEXAS REP DAN CRENSHAW demands, turn our military loose NOW.
« on: Today at 02:04:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/crenshaw-demands-united-states-unleash-our-military-power-now/ar-AANMQrq?ocid=msedgntp

Crenshaw demands United States 'Unleash our military power NOW'

Joe Biden must resign

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican, ripped the commander of U.S. Central Command for its coordination with the Taliban to keep Americans safe.

a man wearing a suit and tie© Provided by Washington Examiner
Crenshaw said Gen. Frank McKenzie Jr. has "got to be kidding" after U.S. officials told the Taliban to help keep its forces and civilians safe in Afghanistan. Twelve U.S. service members were killed in Thursday's explosions around Kabul's airport, and 15 more have been reported injured.

"The threat from ISIS is completely real, we expect those attacks to continue, and we are doing everything we can to be prepared for those attacks," McKenzie said.

11 MARINES, NAVY MEDIC AMONG DEAD AS KABUL CASUALTIES CLIMB

"That includes reaching out to the Taliban who are actually providing security for the outer cordon of the airfield to make sure they know what we expect them to do to protect us," he continued.

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ON AFGHANISTAN CRISIS

The decorated Navy SEAL said U.S. officials such as McKenzie need to "Unleash our military power NOW."

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
 But only with decisive leadership. No Pentagon politicians.

Offline Mule 11

But only with decisive leadership. No Pentagon politicians.
Ya mean you don’t want our powerful military to have their hands tied?

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
Dan "McCain" Crenshaw said that? Now ... not back in February when the new Admin turned functional decision making in Afghanistan over to the limp wrists in State? Imagine if he had said that back in say, March, before Bagram was closed and the Taliban poured over from the Paki border.

Sorry, saying stuff like that now doesn't impress me much.
held fast

Offline Mule 11

I’m going to make an assumption here. You took the jab...

Offline teamnelson

haha based on what I said? No, I'm a registered Texan and had big hopes for him. But he's proven to be not as conservative as we all hoped. Calling to have the military unleashed today after the fact is too little too late ... his voice would have been very welcome about 5 months ago when the military, with whom he has ties, expressed concerns about the shifting plan.
held fast

Offline Mule 11

I don’t see where what he wants in March or today matters much. Butt...

Offline Mule 11

haha based on what I said? No, I'm a registered Texan and had big hopes for him. But he's proven to be not as conservative as we all hoped. Calling to have the military unleashed today after the fact is too little too late ... his voice would have been very welcome about 5 months ago when the military, with whom he has ties, expressed concerns about the shifting plan.
Thank you. I also hope, a lot from others. butt, I’m used to disappointment.

Offline littlecanoe

• Trade Count: (14)
I've heard Crenshaw labeled as a RINO lately.  I listen to his podcast. He hasn't struck me as a RINO.  I think of people like Romney when defining RINO's. 

I agree with him on energy policy.  I don't agree with his position in Afghanistan but I give some leeway since he left part of his body in that country and was almost killed there.  He does come across as hawkish with things military.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
The New John McCain?

Offline Dee

When TN said what he did about Crenshaw I was a  defensive. I checked Crenshaws' voting record and I don't have a defense.
Hes a little scary in his voting. I won't call him a John McCain. Yet!
Be he needs watching.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

For some reason. I trust TeamNelson and his opinion. Not much on following though, so I’ll check this out.

Offline teamnelson

Dan has aligned with the “moderates” in the GOP, defended Liz Cheney, voted along RINO lines. He makes a great campaign video and I respect his service. He’s not proving to be up to hard ball on the hill. If he’d vote like he talks, he’d be halfway there.
held fast

Offline Dee

Anything I'm interested in, I check the facts if available, regardless of who said it. I've came to conclusions and after checking records found that I was wrong.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett