Author Topic: ...Way off base..  (Read 1095 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Way off base..
« on: September 10, 2021, 01:55:47 AM »
     Hapless Joe is way off base, when he tells the American people his "patience is wearing thin" !

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/09/09/biden-message-unvaccinated-americans-patience-sot-lead-vpx.cnn

Who does he think he is, another Chairman Mao, L'il Kim, Pol Pot, or that other Joe...Stalin by name?

American presidents lead by suggestion, example, truth and being consistant...something that seems missing, in Joe's case.

Americans are inclined to defer to freedom and our constitution, rather than any 'politician' !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ...Way off base..
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 02:34:30 AM »
Hiden Biden ain't hiding anymore. He's pushing the envelope to see how far he can go.
This new move will go to the liberal courts, and will be quietly decided in favor of the United States government.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 02:55:23 AM »
I hve a two word reply to slo jo that I can't say on this forum.

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 02:59:36 AM »
Let me guess, Duck Him.   

Dang spell check!
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 03:49:32 AM »
 ;D

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 07:28:43 AM »
Our governor has already said it ain't happening in Oklahoma. Like Merle said I am proud to be an Okie.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 10:12:22 AM »
Mine ends with OFF...

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 10:14:09 AM »
Dummycratics are fond of imagining new ways of doing things--"Imagine a new way of law enforcement", or Imagine a new way of punishing law breakers, etc., etc.

Joe is lost in his little world of imagination as he fancies himself a new kind of dick tater.  Hey Joe, imagine what it's going to feel like when Americans have had enough of you and slip that noose around your scrawny neck Romanian style.
Swingem

Offline orerancher

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 01:39:37 PM »
What's Romanian Style?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 03:44:20 PM »
  It looks like the politicians think everyone is like them....  When the winds change direction, they just desert one "principle" and take up another one 180 degrees opposed to the first.

Hey politicians, here's news for you...not everybody is as slippery as you!  In fact, not many are that slippery..

I hear that in certain job situations around here too, especially those connected with government jobs.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 03:55:03 PM »
Well, I'm gonna say that most likely a bunch of Americans WILL CAVE.

I see this vaccine mandate as a success for the NOT HIDEN ANYMORE BIDEN.
Many have already taken the vaccine, and under threat of duress, many will cave, and take it.

Ironglow, your one of the first to take the vaccine, if you  took it without any threats, or government duress, why do you think others won't with a little arm twisting? ::)

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 04:51:46 PM »
People are getting the jab so they can go to work. So they can fly. So they can go to Europe and other places on vacations.

Just like professional sports. Folks don't like the kneeling for the anthem, and standing for the black anthem, but they still go to the games, and they're still glued to their TV sets on game day.

i.e. They say one thing, but do the opposite.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 05:49:20 PM »
  Congress are exempt from the jab mandate . 

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 10:47:18 PM »
were at a very dangerous point. Joe and his administration have screwed up so  many times they know there done and have absolutely nothing to loose anymore so they can shoot for the moon and do anything they want and no matter how bad it blows up it wont be any worse for them. Whats sad isnt that fact its that over 40 percent of americans still believe hes doing a good job.
blue lives matter

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 01:57:32 AM »
The Biden regime polls are tanking. Joe’s getting angry. Looks to punish his subjects.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 04:40:54 AM »
The Biden regime polls are tanking. Joe’s getting angry. Looks to punish his subjects.

...not too sure about that.  I don't think he knows where he is at..or what he is doing !

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 06:31:59 AM »
Slo jo's and all the rest of the democrat's gyroscopes ran down and fell over years ago. They are a complete bubble off about everything.

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2021, 08:31:52 AM »
But they're still runnin the show.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »
Yep, aided by citizens with the same gyroscope problem and thieves.

Online DDZ

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 09:44:54 AM »
Whats sad isnt that fact its that over 40 percent of americans still believe hes doing a good job.

That is what is most scary. Its unbelievable the number of Americas that are still supporting what this administration is doing. Goes to show they have done a good job with making and keeping people ignorant with our education system. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Like Like x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2021, 12:54:39 AM »
  Actually, I think he and the Demonrats are dropping in the polls.  The real danger to our freedom is in the number of votes cast by the illegals, the dead and the illiterate.

....Then along comes the Chinese landslide from Beijing....

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2021, 03:41:18 AM »
People are getting the jab so they can go to work. So they can fly. So they can go to Europe and other places on vacations.

Just like professional sports. Folks don't like the kneeling for the anthem, and standing for the black anthem, but they still go to the games, and they're still glued to their TV sets on game day.

We are seeing more people stepping up to the plate and saying no. Many in the health and law enforcement communities quitting jobs they have held for long periods of time. I have a Grandson who holds a management job at a large growing company, He and many others are refusing to take the jab. He will be tested weekly if necessary, but will refuse the vaccine. There is safety in numbers, and the numbers are growing.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2021, 04:01:53 AM »

We are seeing more people stepping up to the plate and saying no. Many in the health and law enforcement communities quitting jobs they have held for long periods of time. I have a Grandson who holds a management job at a large growing company, He and many others are refusing to take the jab. He will be tested weekly if necessary, but will refuse the vaccine. There is safety in numbers, and the numbers are growing.

I'm seeing the same...

Online DDZ

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2021, 05:14:39 AM »
My question is. Does it really matter that Biden is dropping in the polls? I don't think it matters one bit. America didn't want him on Nov. 3 2020, yet we have him as our counterfeit president.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2021, 05:28:25 AM »
Ahhh. The puppet masters are busy.

Online DDZ

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2021, 05:52:29 AM »
My question is. Does it really matter that Biden is dropping in the polls? I don't think it matters one bit. America didn't want him on Nov. 3 2020, yet we have him as our counterfeit president.
I think it does matter some, when the people rally to topple this dictator and his poison regime.

I certainly hope you are right that it does matter. Time will tell.