Author Topic: This morning on Fox..  (Read 340 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
This morning on Fox..
« on: September 12, 2021, 03:18:04 AM »
  Lara Logan calls out Biden, says as I do, that there is an SOP for pulling out.  No need for guess work, or "testing waters"...the procedure is clearly delineated.

She implied that she expects some kind of plot.  All the benefits being handed over to our enemies CAN"T be an accident.

Who Knows?  $1.5 billion here...$1.5 billion there, and magic things can happen..even $85 billion in weapons being mislaid,........ left where terrorists can scarf them up !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: This morning on Fox..
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 05:11:35 AM »
Yep, I quickly thought the pull out was so botched it had to be planned. Probably to give China what they want and the Biden crime syndicate another billion. Remember Joe and Hunter are totally blackmailable by the CCP. Unbelievable that intel didn't know the Aghani national army would fold like a cheap suit in a week.

Interesting to note, marine twitter post warned of a bomb event coming and even a count down. Then the marines and Afghani Christians were herded over to that gate. A drone pilot said he had the bomber in sight but higher ups refused permission to shoot.

Later Joe gave permission to drone attack those said to be responsible but it turned out to be an innocent Afghani family got wasted.

I do believe it wasn't even Biden's plan I doubt he had any part in it, except being told what to say. My guess was it was the plan of the CCP. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 05:33:55 AM »
Yep, I quickly thought the pull out was so botched it had to be planned. Probably to give China what they want and the Biden crime syndicate another billion. Remember Joe and Hunter are totally blackmailable by the CCP. Unbelievable that intel didn't know the Aghani national army would fold like a cheap suit in a week.

Interesting to note, marine twitter post warned of a bomb event coming and even a count down. Then the marines and Afghani Christians were herded over to that gate. A drone pilot said he had the bomber in sight but higher ups refused permission to shoot.

Later Joe gave permission to drone attack those said to be responsible but it turned out to be an innocent Afghani family got wasted.
Come on man. That is all coincidence and conspiracy theory.
Hey haven’t most of the conspiracy theories been proven right lately. Just another coincidence.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 01:13:33 AM »
   One and a half billion dollars, to a crack-head and "the big guy", can apparently buy scads of 'leverage' !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)