Author Topic: ...Looks like Californians opted for ...  (Read 524 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Looks like Californians opted for ...
« on: September 15, 2021, 02:11:44 AM »
  Looks like Californians have opted for more border busting, masks, restrictions, more homeless enclaves throughout the state, and more crime in their cities.

Perhaps they like permission to steal up to $1K, without repercussions on the thief, or gas prices at over $4.

Of course, high gas prices don't bother the rich or celebrities...and so far as allowing thieves to rob up to $1K !

So what, if a shirt or pair of jeans costs a few dollars more as a result, the rich and celebrities don't buy at those stores anyway !

Homeless, what homeless?  We don't see them from our 10 million dollar home..,behind our security controlled fences..

So, Venice Beach is now a homeless tent city... we have our own beaches, nicely guarded against such
  nuisances..and everyone else.

Too bad for the Californians who are interested in decency and justice..this one goes to the dead, the addicted,  the CCP and the parasites.

Some people have no bread to eat...well, let them eat cake..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: ...Looks like Californians opted for ...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 07:20:40 AM »
No.  Pelousy's "Krew" has learned how to stuff the ballot box.  Won't be another fair election...

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 07:40:21 AM »
  Looks like Californians have opted for more border busting, masks, restrictions, more homeless enclaves throughout the state, and more crime in their cities.

Perhaps they like permission to steal up to $1K, without repercussions on the thief, or gas prices at over $4.

Of course, high gas prices don't bother the rich or celebrities...and so far as allowing thieves to rob up to $1K !

So what, if a shirt or pair of jeans costs a few dollars more as a result, the rich and celebrities don't buy at those stores anyway !

Homeless, what homeless?  We don't see them from our 10 million dollar home..,behind our security controlled fences..

So, Venice Beach is now a homeless tent city... we have our own beaches, nicely guarded against such

Too bad for the Californians who are interested in decency and justice..this one goes to the dead, the addicted,  the CCP and the parasites.

Thus the thousands who are leaving or planning to leave.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 07:47:08 AM »
You already voted along with your dog and your dead relatives. Hey look over there. Trump has incited a insurrection.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 11:16:13 AM »
Liberalism is a terrible brain disease. It eats away at any control you have over sanity until you become a babbling lunatic. The entire West coast (especially California) has reach an epidemic level. The spread of this disease is rapid. There are rumors of it spreading as far East  as Texas.

The East coast strain has reached as far South and West as Fla. Sadly it's been rumored there is no known cure for Liberalism.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 11:19:22 AM »
Tar, feathers, and running out of town on a rail used to work pretty good.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 12:16:48 PM »
 Cali is a lost cause . They would cease  exist if not for red states  taxes collected & redistributed  to them by the Federal Gov.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 12:29:54 PM »

I think you will agree, that those who flee leftist oppression, should be vetted thoroughly, before they are allowed to take up residence in another state..    :o  ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 12:33:15 PM »

The really really sad part is that they'll
bring all their lib politics and ideology
with them, and soil their new nest just
as bad as the old one.
Look at how #@%&* ed up Austin is now
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2021, 12:34:33 PM »
Cut it off, just South of Red Bluff.....and Give the Rest back to Mexico...

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2021, 12:37:51 PM »

I think you will agree, that those who flee leftist oppression, should be vetted thoroughly, before they are allowed to take up residence in another state..    :o  ;)   ;D
Very true.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye