Author Topic: Suspicions confirmed...by official government agency..  (Read 441 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Suspicions confirmed...by official government agency..
« on: September 20, 2021, 12:51:02 AM »
    It appears the election was rigged and robbed.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/09/election-officials-dont-know-what-happened-15-j-christian-adams/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Suspicions confirmed...by official government agency..
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 02:07:14 AM »
Well its been apparent from the get go, that regardless of how much evidence turns up it won't change a thing.
There was a mountain of evidence "the morning after" the election, and not 1 judge would look at it.
So all this excitement of proof isn't gonna remove The No Longer Hiden Biden Regime,  and replace it with President Trump.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 04:19:39 AM »
Well its been apparent from the get go, that regardless of how much evidence turns up it won't change a thing.
There was a mountain of evidence "the morning after" the election, and not 1 judge would look at it.
So all this excitement of proof isn't gonna remove The No Longer Hiden Biden Regime,  and replace it with President Trump.

Yeah, I'm kinda tired of hearing new evidence bought forth saying "look we have proof" As you say there was enough proof right after the election to not certify the vote. Yet many of the republicans and the judges didn't want anything to do with it so they all just ignored it.  Really what is more proof going to do anyway?  The answer is absolutely nothing, and nothing is going to be done to fix the mess for the 2022 election. The mail in voting will continue, and the fraud will continue. As we saw in the Newsome recall election, the mail in voting along with fraud, decided that Newsome would stay.  Just as puppet Biden, and his Marxist handlers will stay. 

Anyone that doesn't think the Republicans are in on this. Just look at how many of them voted for mail in voting, extended voting, drop boxes, etc....  In Pa. we have a republican legislature. Not one thing has been done to stop the fraudulent voting that is to come the next election. Nothing but a bunch of (censored word) wind bags. I'm to the point of saying. "why even vote anymore"       
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 04:41:44 AM »
2022 will tell a lot.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 11:11:30 AM »
2022 will tell a lot.

....Could spell the end of the US..or a new, bright beginning.. time will tell

We MUST have a close to honest election, this time, or it is all over !.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 12:34:00 PM »
2022 will tell a lot.

....Could spell the end of the US..or a new, bright beginning.. time will tell

We MUST have a close to honest election, this time, or it is all over !.

I feel it’s over
I pray it’s not and we stand tall