Author Topic: Insanity in Oregon is on the rise.  (Read 729 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Insanity in Oregon is on the rise.
« on: September 25, 2021, 02:47:18 AM »
Killing's and shooting's on the rise in very Liberal Portland Oregon. Have no fear! Help is on the way. Our liberal leaders have found a solution.
Pass laws that will only effect honest, law abiding gun owners, and chip away at the Second Amendment, and the violence committed by ( mostly Black) Gangs in Portland will come to a speedy halt. It's a gun thing! NOT a people thing. Instead of declaring war on gangs, they decide to declare war on honest gun owners. Will common sense ever return to this country we call home? It doesn't look like it. At least not in our generation. Don't forget Oregonians.....When you go to sleep tonight, make sure you have your firearm secured in a locked case. That way an intruder wont be able to use your own gun on you, as he attacks you and your family.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/new-oregon-gun-law-takes-effect/283-21cc79cc-d0d5-4d90-9353-2f58d743dfa7
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Insanity in Oregon is on the rise.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 03:04:22 AM »
  Those unthinking liberals...  The intruder won't use your gun on you..he will use his own illegally gun, ..while your legal gun is still safely locked away !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 01:54:44 PM »
The two words "common sense" are never used together in that order in liberal vocabulary.

But they do have three words they use quite often, it's "I hate America."
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 02:09:39 PM »
Killing's and shooting's on the rise in very Liberal Portland Oregon. Have no fear! Help is on the way. Our liberal leaders have found a solution.
Pass laws that will only effect honest, law abiding gun owners, and chip away at the Second Amendment, and the violence committed by ( mostly Black) Gangs in Portland will come to a speedy halt. It's a gun thing! NOT a people thing. Instead of declaring war on gangs, they decide to declare war on honest gun owners. Will common sense ever return to this country we call home? It doesn't look like it. At least not in our generation. Don't forget Oregonians.....When you go to sleep tonight, make sure you have your firearm secured in a locked case. That way an intruder wont be able to use your own gun on you, as he attacks you and your family.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/new-oregon-gun-law-takes-effect/283-21cc79cc-d0d5-4d90-9353-2f58d743dfa7

I feel for you conservatives up there. Down here in Texas, The No Longer Hiden Biden Regime is killing our state, our culture, and our economy.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 09:08:27 AM »
The only hope for this country is for enough states to defy these illegal federal laws and mandates. My state will not. There are just too many Liberal Communists in charge.They have the vote. I'm hearing many people talking about leaving this communist stronghold, and moving to a red state. People who were born here and people like me who moved here many years ago when it had Conservative leaders. My Son and my Grand kids are considering it, even if they have to give up great jobs to make it happen. They may be fired anyway, when the Jab or else mandate goes into effect.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 09:15:14 AM »
Our governor is fighting it every inch of the way. The No Longer Hiden Biden Regime hates our governor, and our state, and we're in their crosshairs.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 03:19:17 AM »
Seems to be a problem over who is in control of the guard? Correct me if I am wrong butt, I read the prez can federalize the guard.

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 04:26:21 AM »
heres a quote on it

In theory and usual practice, the Governor of the State. He or She ( some states have had female governors- like New Jersey under Whitman) can call out the National Guard to control civil emergencies such as riots, etc. However, as the President of the United States has CINCUS ( Commander In Chief- US) he can and does have the authority to federalize NG units which are technically a part of the US Army and dispatch them on various missions- one peacetime example was the Federalization of guardsmen to contain racial problems in Little Rock, Arkansas during the Desegregation battles. This is the best known action of the type- unlike deployment of Guard units to foreign wars- for example stop-loss assignments in Iraq

so in fact the if the governor activated the national guard biden could federalize them and then he would be commander and chief and his power would supersede the governors. So the governor of tx would be on shaky ground activating them. Biden could take control and if the governor tried to interfere it could be construed as treason. It could backfire on him if he tried. Especially with the democrats having the house and senate. So we really cant blame Abbot for being intelligent enough to know it would backfire.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2021, 04:40:21 AM »
But it seems like Gov Abbott is dragging his feet on calling up the Texas Guard to secure the border.  Seems like it???

Tm, a month ago governor Abbott empowered the Texas National Guard to make arrests in assisting Texas law enforcement to stop border jumpers.
Abbott put the Texas National Guard down there 2 months ago, and gave them arrest powers.  ::)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2021, 06:03:40 AM »
The people of Oregon and a lot of other places should all be made to come and tour downtown Portland, Oregon.  This area used to be somewhat of a tourist attraction and an example of what a pleasant mix of older and newer buildings and parks could be.  Today you would have a better experience visiting a dump.  This horrible nightmare is a preview of what this whole country will look like if the idiot Dumbycratics are allowed to stay in charge.  There is no punishment too severe for politicians who foster and support this type of liberalism.
Swingem

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 07:45:51 AM »
Have to ask, how would you know that insanity is on the rise? Portlandia (Oregon) has always been a little bit insane, and proud of it. This is just the logical development of a long tradition.
held fast