Author Topic: Brian Laundrie..a solid Democrat?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Brian Laundrie..a solid Democrat?
« on: September 29, 2021, 01:05:08 AM »
  Tourist claims he and some friends met Brian Laundrie in a Yellowstone bar.  If so, it appears Laundrie is a Democrat!   ;) ;) ;D

https://outsider.com/news/trending/gabby-petito-case-montana-tourist-claims-he-saw-brian-laundrie-yellowstone-bar-prior-disappearance/

From the article;

" Mannies talked to the New York Post about the interaction.

“He was just mad at the world it seemed like. I didn’t pay attention to him other than that he and this other couple were the only ones in there,” the 44-year old tourist said.

Mannies and his friend got to talking with the other couple.

“The convo got into hunting and guns and politics. The guy just looked mad and then at some lull in the conversation, he said, ‘Stupid southerners and f***ing Republicans,'” Mannies continued. “I kind of laughed and said, ‘Well, where are you from?’ and he said, ‘New York.’ And I said, ‘Okay, New York’ and he said, ‘I have a name, it’s Brian.'”

Brian From the Bar Was the Same Person in Moab City Police Body Cam Footage With Gabby Petito, Says Hunter Mannies
Coincidence? Mannies doesn’t think so. He described the rest of the interaction to the New York Post, citing Brian’s strange behavior. He added that the man he saw in the Moab bodycam footage of Gabby Petito and her fiance was the same as the one in Bullwinkle’s Saloon that night.

The information Mannies provided is undoubtedly helpful to law enforcement. But it doesn’t necessarily help the current search for Brian Laundrie. After all, the exchange happened before Laundrie reportedly went home to Florida.

Although, this possible Brian Laundrie sighting happened a day before Gabby Petito was last seen alive at a Jackson Hole restaurant on the 27th. That’s an interesting bit of information, to say the least.

Hey; do you think, maybe Gabby was a Republican?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Brian Laundrie..a solid Democrat?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 02:22:46 AM »
I'm sure he was well indoctrinated while attending New York University.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 02:27:49 AM »

If I recall correctly, she was from long Island, while he was from Florida.  ..But of course, he could be a transplant !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 02:40:21 AM »

If I recall correctly, she was from long Island, while he was from Florida.  ..But of course, he could be a transplant !

I did read that he got a degree from NY university
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 03:23:28 AM »
I don't know or care if he's a Democrat. I just hope they catch him.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 03:46:50 AM »
democrats would like to kill all republicans.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 03:50:06 AM »
So the girl was a Republican? :-\

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 04:46:42 AM »

I have doubts that her world view was a conservative one.

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 04:55:12 AM »

I don't see that it matters do you? It's a matter of the girl being murdered, and the murderer needing to pay.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 05:44:16 AM »

I don't see that it matters do you? It's a matter of the girl being murdered, and the murderer needing to pay.

Nope don't matter in the least.  It doesn't matter what Laundrie's political views were either.  He murdered her and needs to pay. If he hasn't killed himself, he will be found eventually. 

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2021, 07:35:07 AM »
Unless he runs across a shat eating dog.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 09:31:55 AM »

Don't know, but doubt it...  I'm guessing DDZ got that thought from the OP, when I joked about that  being the creep's motive..

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2021, 02:27:10 AM »

That last sentence is spot on. Why spend any time discussing politics when the real issue is that a girl was murdered (as noted above).

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2021, 07:59:35 AM »

That last sentence is spot on. Why spend any time discussing politics when the real issue is that a girl was murdered (as noted above).

You call it politics. Its not a matter of politics anymore. Its a matter of good and evil, or those that hate America and those that love America.  Don't you think that we are beyond the issue of politics?  Anymore those that vote for members of the democratic party,  I put in the classification of evil or hating America. Or possibly just plain ignorant.  No it don't matter one iota if she or he hated America or loved America.  He killed her, but if he was an American hater, it would say a lot about his character. After all the college he attended teaches people to hate America. Its kind of evident he was a hateful person in general.

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2021, 09:35:54 AM »
I can't really think of anything political, or funny, about this girls murder, and the murderer hitting the air.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2021, 11:45:30 AM »
He killed her, but if he was an American hater, it would say a lot about his character.
Maybe, probably, Laundrie is guilty. In this country, though, a person is innocent until proven guilty. That has not happened yet so perhaps we should stick with maybe.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2021, 12:12:07 AM »
He killed her, but if he was an American hater, it would say a lot about his character.
Maybe, probably, Laundrie is guilty. In this country, though, a person is innocent until proven guilty. That has not happened yet so perhaps we should stick with maybe.

So you actually think there is a chance he had nothing to do with her death?  Maybe someone just snatched her out of the van killed her, dumped her body, then Laundrie just decided to drive home and say nothing.  Then he just plain disappeared.  Common sense says there is no maybe about it. Laundrie killed her.   

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2021, 12:33:19 AM »

Even though the abandonment of hundreds or thousands in Afghanistan, turning terrorists free to save a traitor, and their bloody abortion record, already proves how much they value lives?

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2021, 06:22:56 AM »
I've not heard much of anything about it
lately, although I don't spend much time
with the television and more with the
radio
I guess the story isn't "juicy " enough
at present
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2021, 06:51:36 AM »
I've not heard much of anything about it
lately, although I don't spend much time
with the television and more with the
radio
I guess the story isn't "juicy " enough
at present

Probably so !

Offline darkgael

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2021, 06:11:37 AM »
So you actually think there is a chance he had nothing to do with her death?  Maybe someone just snatched her out of the van killed her, dumped her body, then Laundrie just decided to drive home and say nothing.  Then he just plain disappeared.  Common sense says there is no maybe about it. Laundrie killed her.   
Do you practice misunderstanding or does it come naturally? Did I say that he had nothing to do with her death? No, I did not.
The point is that even if he is a guilty SOB.....in this country he is entitled to a trial and until he is convicted in such trial it is constitutionally proper to withhold judgement. That was my point.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2021, 06:25:58 AM »
Even though the abandonment of hundreds or thousands in Afghanistan, turning terrorists free to save a traitor, and their bloody abortion record, already proves how much they value lives?
IG: You just don't want to let that go, do you? That sad situation has precisely nothing to do with the girls death.

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2021, 06:37:06 AM »
IG: You just don't want to let that go, do you? That sad situation has precisely nothing to do with the girls death.

Hes winning the argument. ironglow is never, ever, WRONG, and he never, ever looses a discussion? Ever!

And its also impossible for him to be in bad taste.

Isn't the political views as the motive of a still uncaught suspected killer of a  recently murdered young girl entirely in good taste, as well as just plain funny. Don't you find it hilarious darkgael?
Aren't you just rolling in the floor? ::)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2021, 11:25:36 AM »
Do you practice misunderstanding or does it come naturally? Did I say that he had nothing to do with her death? No, I did not.
The point is that even if he is a guilty SOB.....in this country he is entitled to a trial and until he is convicted in such trial it is constitutionally proper to withhold judgement. That was my point.

No I understand completely, and this is what you said " Maybe, probably, Laundrie is guilty. In this country, though, a person is innocent until proven guilty. That has not happened yet so perhaps we should stick with maybe."

Since you implied sticking with maybe. That tells me you think that Laundri maybe killed her maybe he didn't.   You are just like any other liberal, you twist words, and deflect. then accuse me of no understanding.  I know the meaning of maybe. Do you???   

Offline darkgael

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2021, 04:45:01 PM »
I see your point. I do. I disagree with your interpretation of my use of maybe. It was meant, in the spirit of polite conversation, as a way of accomodating the lack of hard evidence and delaying the rush to judgement.
”just like any other liberal”......gosh, I hope not.
Let's get this straight, shall we? I was defending the right of a person to a fair trial as guaranteed by the sixth amendment. You say that makes me a liberal.

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2021, 04:47:42 PM »
I see your point. I do. I disagree with your interpretation of my use of maybe. It was meant, in the spirit of polite conversation, as a way of accomodating the lack of hard evidence and delaying the rush to judgement.
”just like any other liberal”......gosh, I hope not.
Let's get this straight, shall we? I was defending the right of a person to a fair trial as guaranteed by the sixth amendment. You say that makes me a liberal.

I understood you to say innocent until proven guilty, but he's looking guilty.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2021, 11:16:27 PM »
Dee:  He sure is. Nevertheless, the final call on that is not mine to make. There is another step to take between ”looking” guilty and being found guilty.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2021, 02:16:15 AM »

Again you straight out stated "lets stick with maybe" as in maybe Laundri killed her. This was not related to your remark about everyone is innocent until proven guilty. We all know that, but common sense says he did, and I can't see where there is any maybe about it.  I didn't imply you are a liberal from you defending the right of a free trail, and you know that. You seem many times to say something then turn around and say you didn't mean it that way.  Really, the reason I referred you to a liberal is from reading your posts for a good number of years, and how you are good at the art of deflecting.     

Offline darkgael

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2021, 03:06:59 AM »
Really, the reason I referred you to a liberal is from reading your posts for a good number of years, and how you are good at the art of deflecting. 

Deflecting? Hmmm. I shall have to think about that. I have never thought about myself as deflecting. Time for a little introspection.