Author Topic: Biden bunch nominate tree spiker..  (Read 256 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden bunch nominate tree spiker..
« on: October 01, 2021, 03:47:24 AM »
   ..Yes, they nominated a tree spiker to head the BLM. 

Stone~manning, who participate din tree spiking in her efforts to get loggers injured or killed..has been nominated to head the BLM.  Looks like camel-head will cast the winning vote   senate.
  West Vurginians should note, that Joe Manchin has already committed to vote for the radical.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada-senators-dems-vote-to-advance-controversial-blm-nominee-2408127/

She also endorses "population control"...that is control of the plebes or peasants..
  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tracy-stone-manning-population-control
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Biden bunch nominate tree spiker..
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 03:56:57 AM »
  An acquaintance of Ted Kazinsky, according to the article, here is part of a TV script she wrote;

Stone-Manning repeated the same push in a television ad script she wrote for her thesis, as well, which is set at a "Yuppie" home and features a woman mulling over having a third child as she drinks a cup of coffee.

"I know it would be my third baby, but there's not a population problem here like in Africa or India…," the woman says in the script. "And besides, smart people like Bob and me should be the people having kids."

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 01:11:52 AM »
In a graduate thesis, she wrote that children are environmental hazards, and advocated for Chinese style child cap.  We like to think WV senator Joe Manchin is on the side of sanity, but he is not. He is still a democrat that obviously hates America also, since he helped get a domestic terrorist confirmed to lead the Bureau of land management. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 03:14:24 AM »
I keep up with this crap to a point, but I personally can't do anything about it. 2022 election will define whether this craziness can be turned around.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett