Author Topic: The Exemption List _ _ tells the whole story!  (Read 1370 times)

TM7

The Exemption List _ _ tells the whole story!
« on: October 09, 2021, 04:16:59 AM »
Who's exempted from mutagenic experimental jabs? You're not, it's a club and you're not in it.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Exemption List _ _ tells the whole story!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 06:09:52 AM »
Yeah, well we're way past due time for this mandatory vaccination thing to be tested for Constitutional validity.  I realize that there probably is little chance that the Supreme Court would rule in favor of "choice", but it still needs a complete hearing and some real debate.

I believe that allowing a religious exemption opens it up for a court somewhere to throw the whole idea of exemptions out and along with it the whole idea of mandatory injections of any type.  The one exception to that could be that some types of employment would be able to make it a condition of employment if it could be justified and it would have to be agreed to prior to being hired.  The military could be another exception, but as long as there is no draft, no one has to join and those that do should be forewarned that they will be stuck with every vaccine known to man.
Swingem

Offline Casull

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 08:03:30 AM »
"A shot of truth"?  It does trigger your genes to produce spike proteins, BUT it does NOT alter your DNA.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 12:43:28 PM »
Poppycock yourself.  That's not my determination, but Johns Hopkins, not an engineering school that says it "might" alter.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 08:27:54 AM »
Of course since the "mandate" was an Executive Order, by law it can not include Congress...  Executive orders can only be enforced against government agencies under the Executive branch.  Congress is the Legislative branch.  I don't recall a law that "requires" non government employees to be vaccinated (please correct me if I am wrong).  If no law then ALL citizens who don't work for the Federal Govt. are exempt not just Drug company folks.
Always believe the internet without question...

Offline Casull

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 08:52:09 AM »
Of course since the "mandate" was an Executive Order, by law it can not include Congress...  Executive orders can only be enforced against government agencies under the Executive branch.  Congress is the Legislative branch.  I don't recall a law that "requires" non government employees to be vaccinated (please correct me if I am wrong).  If no law then ALL citizens who don't work for the Federal Govt. are exempt not just Drug company folks.

Very good point.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 09:52:35 AM »
Good read from the Federalist on Biden’s “mandate”.

Biden’s method has been overturned 5 out of 6 times by courts. It also can’t be challenged in court as it doesn’t exist, yet.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/07/joe-bidens-vaccine-mandate-doesnt-exist-its-just-a-press-release/
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 09:54:11 AM »
From what I've gathered from studying
about GMO foods, altering genes is a
one way thing and you don't go backwards.
Is a genetically altered/gene altering substance
different in some way?
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2021, 10:59:45 AM »

Executive branch would include all the alphabet agencies, except several are exempted from forced vaxxing.

But the interesting thing is when I looked tyrant Joe's vax mandate E.O. in the Federal Register I couldn't find it. Apparently, Biden has assigned OSHA to write the regulations for his forced fake vax program. But with Article 10 coming into play his commie legal advisors told him to back off on another E.O. and just gaslight the private sector into forcing fake toxic jabs..!

I did find this however •>

NoMoreFakeNews.com

Where is the Biden Executive Order mandating the vaccine? Does it exist?
Oct5 by Jon Rappoport
by Jon Rappoport

October 5, 2021

I’m talking about the Executive Order (EO) commanding all US companies with more than 100 employees to mandate the COVID vaccine for those employees.

I can’t find the EO. I don’t see it in the Federal Register, where it’s supposed to be published. (Note: the following two Biden EOs only cover Federal employees and Federal contractors.)

If it hasn’t been published, then there is no mandate.

If there is no mandate yet, then obviously, none of the companies are under any obligation to enforce it.

OSHA is apparently the federal agency responsible for framing a set of regulations for the mandate, including fines. But federal agencies only construct regulations after a law has been passed or an EO is issued.

If I’m correct, and no EO has been published, we have an odd situation, to say the least.

Governors and lawyers have been threatening to sue, because the EO is unconstitutional and overrides state powers. But if there is no Presidential EO, then all these legal cases would be meaningless, because, again, there is no official mandate.

Is the White House stalling? Do they realize the EO and the mandate will be overturned in court? Are they hoping to achieve corporate compliance without an official mandate?

I’ve queried several lawyers. One suggested that so far, in this situation, the feds are mandating by bluffing.

That indeed would be extraordinary.

Maybe the EO is forthcoming as we speak. Possibly (though I can’t imagine it), it’s been published somewhere other than the Federal Register. But until it’s visible and official, there is no private-sector mandate.

Unless speeches and press releases and media coverage suddenly, all by themselves, have the force of law.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, now that we know that your original post is pure BS, you're chasing another conspiracy to distract from your original one.  That's a hoot.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2021, 12:02:15 PM »
    Its not even been a full year since people have started getting the jabs . They still dont know what they dont know about it .  Only reason not to give border jumpers the jab  is  , it might  cause the invasion to slow down .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2021, 12:21:42 PM »
Actually the question I ask all those in support of the vaccine is, Why is this administration mandating this vaccine period?  Just the fact that its being mandated, and now moving toward forcing children to get it tells me there is something sinister about it.  Especially since children are not in any danger from covid, and the fake vaccine doesn't stop anyone from getting covid.  Not one vax supported has answered that one simple question, with an answer that makes any sense. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2021, 03:29:23 PM »
"So what we discovered is your Biden admin has exempted certain groups from fake vax jabs as per the OP"

Oh come on now.  Just own it.  That statement is BS, just like your OP.  Biden didn't exempt others, he simply doesn't have the authority to make them take it.  Two very different things.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2021, 11:39:55 PM »
im all for freedom of choice but get a kick out of the tin foil hat bunch. Remember trump was the one behind getting this vaccine to us so quickly. Not biden. So if there truely is something wrong with the drug itself its as much on him if not more then biden. What biden is guilty of isnt poisoning us its taking away our freedom of choice. This sure gets entertaining on here. Id be nervous living next to some of the conspiracy theorists here. I would have to think if it hurt you or there was something wrong with it trump would be the first to be screaming at the top of his lungs and biden pelosi, shummer and aoc surely would have never got it. But bottom line is nobody should have the right to force anyone to take it.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 01:18:26 AM »
Yeah, The Biden regime wants to tell everyone else to get the fake vaccine except all the illegals that are streaming across the border.  Again its not about covid,  or the danger of anyone getting it.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2021, 02:04:03 AM »
im all for freedom of choice but get a kick out of the tin foil hat bunch. Remember trump was the one behind getting this vaccine to us so quickly. Not biden. So if there truely is something wrong with the drug itself its as much on him if not more then biden. What biden is guilty of isnt poisoning us its taking away our freedom of choice. This sure gets entertaining on here. Id be nervous living next to some of the conspiracy theorists here. I would have to think if it hurt you or there was something wrong with it trump would be the first to be screaming at the top of his lungs and biden pelosi, shummer and aoc surely would have never got it. But bottom line is nobody should have the right to force anyone to take it.

Conspiracy theorists? Naa, I just think some of us don't want to take a fake vaccine that hasn't had complete trials done with it. Its certainly being experimented with people now, and time will tell.  There are certainly many reports outside the mainstream media, that this vaccine could be dangerous to ones health. Seems as though there are many nurses and doctors that have refused to take the jab. I know someone that is 40 years old, had covid without many complications. Within 3 weeks of getting over coved she went out and got the shots. A month or so later she got an upper respiratory illness that she still has, and has had for 3 months now.  I have seen where some doctors have pretty much proven that the jabs suppress your natural immune system, by testing some markers with blood work before and after the jab. Of course they very many are afraid to do anything like this, because they would loose their license. 

As for Trump pushing the vaccine. He was misled by all the swamp doctors advising him. After all what would trump have known about any dangers of this vaccine?  It wasn't even tested on humans yet.  Another reason I don't want the vaccine is because there have been many attempts in years past to develop a vaccine for covid type viruses. they have all failed through extensive trials where most of the animals given the vaccines dies within a year or so. 

Lloyd, maybe you can answer the question of why this administration is forcing this jab on people to supposedly protect them from a virus that over 99% of the people survive.  Also the question arises is why is it beginning to be mandated for children?  Everything surrounding covid and how our government has used covid to steal the election, and suppress our freedoms, makes me question everything government does anymore. Especially now since I see everything government does is to remove freedoms, and destroy America.  I think everyone should be questioning this vaccine, just because of the fact we have a bunch of Marxists that are forcing it on people that could give a rats ass if you or I die from covid.  Funny things happen to people when they are fearful of something.  I see all kinds of people that are so anal about what they eat, and what they put in their bodies. Yet they run out and get this experimental jab out of fear, that was propagated by government and the media.

Remember one thing. Noah was part of the tin foil hat bunch until it started to rain.         

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 07:00:31 AM »
"So what we discovered is your Biden admin has exempted certain groups from fake vax jabs as per the OP"

Oh come on now.  Just own it.  That statement is BS, just like your OP.  Biden didn't exempt others, he simply doesn't have the authority to make them take it.  Two very different things.

They were "exempted in the EO that (apparently) doesn't exist.  I sure wish I could spend all the money I didn't earn...

I doubt that an EO can force private companies to do any mandate, unless they can tie it to some other Federal regulations, like govt. contracts, safety orders etc.   But again you can't exempt anything in an "un-written EO".

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2021, 11:44:02 AM »
The new govid back patting group. By pairs. Heckle and jeckle. Indubitably...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2021, 02:51:54 PM »
     Only reason not to give border jumpers the jab  is  , it might  cause the invasion to slow down .

Yeah really. Letting in all the criminal invaders plays a big part in destroying America. They certainly don't want to stem the flow by giving them a jab as they cross.

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 08:30:07 AM »
"In other words, these groups were granted hands off status by the Marxist Regime running the Covid con. They were not to be threatened or bullied into taking toxic gene therapy serums by Biden operatives, or by establishment Biden defenders like you and Casull; who by the way appear to have bought into the Covid con narrative completely, while you run interference for Joe's EO mandate gaslighting skit."

I support Biden like I would support a dose of the clap.  Just because I don't buy your BS, doesn't mean I buy anything he's selling.  TM7, you seem to forget that there is a vast space between your crazy and Biden's crazy.  That's where you'll find me.
Aim small, miss small!!!