Author Topic: The vaccine and immune system depression  (Read 732 times)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
The vaccine and immune system depression
« on: October 15, 2021, 11:41:03 AM »
This is a video that youtube removed very quickly.nDr. Nathan Thompson shoes the damage to a persons immune system after the second jab.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IGD1MXf3cxza/?fbclid=IwAR2ml342clCzDLu_rikDzDVvZj43kDHnuTUgnXeCJBIfx2_DlIqeblF7S70
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline magooch

Re: The vaccine and immune system depression
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 06:31:28 AM »
Sounds to me like there should be a whole lot of more testing.  One case is not going to be conclusive in anyone's book, but it is at the very least a reason to be skeptical and test a lot of other things.  Do we know what a regular flu shot does to your immune system?  Do we know what any number of vaccines does to our immune systems in the short run and the long run?

I know what happened to me after the second shot and it was a close call, but I survived it so far. 
Swingem

Online DDZ

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 08:06:21 AM »
Sounds to me like there should be a whole lot of more testing.  One case is not going to be conclusive in anyone's book, but it is at the very least a reason to be skeptical and test a lot of other things.  Do we know what a regular flu shot does to your immune system?  Do we know what any number of vaccines does to our immune systems in the short run and the long run?

I know what happened to me after the second shot and it was a close call, but I survived it so far.

Don't know, but this so called covid vaccine isn't a true vaccine. true vaccines stop you from getting infected by whatever you are getting a vaccine for.  The fake covid vaccine doesn't do that. You can still get infected with the covid virus and still pass it around. Anyway if other vaccines depressed your immune system they would never be developed or approved. It takes on average 12 years to develop and get a vaccine approved. This so called covid vaccine was all done in one year. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 08:53:44 AM »
This is a video that youtube removed very quickly.nDr. Nathan Thompson shoes the damage to a persons immune system after the second jab.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IGD1MXf3cxza/?fbclid=IwAR2ml342clCzDLu_rikDzDVvZj43kDHnuTUgnXeCJBIfx2_DlIqeblF7S70

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, the kill shots wipe out your innate immune system, giving alot of people a type of AIDS-HIV auto immune disorder. And subject to ADE.
This is why the world's leading virologists and vaccinologists want these toxic GMO jabs stopped immediately.

Real doctors have been talking and researching this effect for 3 or 4months now. Swamp doctors have known about this toxic adverse affect since 2015 or before, yet still cover it up.

So, what do you think is the Needle Nazi's real agenda is?
In my opinion.
Reduce population...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 11:02:29 AM »
Bill Gates. Dr. Fauci.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III