Author Topic: Brilliant Question  (Read 2565 times)

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Brilliant Question
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2021, 09:08:10 AM »
You are right, they aren't smart enough to look from a species point of view. Each person on earth thinks they are the center of creation, so they shouldn't be the one to die. It's a biological problem, we all think we are the center of creation. Ma, doesn't believe that however. She is doing a moderatly good job of thinning the herd right now. As this pandemic continues, as I expect it will, for many years ahead, the herd will gradually be thinned some more. Ma is always right.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2021, 09:39:00 AM »
I think everybody that thinks theres too many folks on the planet, should find their nearest cliff, and follow their beliefs off the cliff.

Except that the Bible says murder is wrong and that would be (self) murder.

Gene I got your point, my remark was sarcasm, but not toward you.
Chemical farming, has allowed the livestock population, and the human population to outgrow the organic ability of man to feed itself.
In reality the entire world population would fit on the Hawaiian islands.
But the United States is fed by a few. Probably 98% of the population couldn't grow a tomato plant.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Mule 11

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2021, 09:45:08 AM »
I think everybody that thinks theres too many folks on the planet, should find their nearest cliff, and follow their beliefs off the cliff.
:)

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2021, 12:10:46 PM »

Except that the Bible says murder is wrong and that would be (self) murder.

Gene I got your point, my remark was sarcasm, but not toward you.
Chemical farming, has allowed the livestock population, and the human population to outgrow the organic ability of man to feed itself.
In reality the entire world population would fit on the Hawaiian islands.
But the United States is fed by a few. Probably 98% of the population couldn't grow a tomato plant.
You may of meant is as sarcasm but I don't, I feel the same way.  I also feel that we are not overpopulated, as a matter of fact we could probably triple the population in the US and still have room.  We throw away so much food that we could easily feed that many, and the same with most other resources, they are there just inaccessible due to various reasons like political or tree hugger reasons.

You don't want to put that many people on the islands, they will capsize.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2021, 12:37:01 PM »
LOL, yeah I remember him saying that. What an idiot.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett