Author Topic: Dr. Ardis interview  (Read 2799 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Dr. Ardis interview
« on: October 23, 2021, 08:13:20 AM »
In Dr Ardis's interview he talks about how hospitals are being given a bonus by giving people Remdesivir, how its killing people, and how Fauci, who he calls is the greatest serial killer ever.  America has 4.5% of the worlds population yet we had 25% of the worlds deaths due to covid. He says its because we are the only country that is using Remdesivir as the go to treatment.  During the search for a drug to treat Ebola. Remdesivir was pulled because it killed more people than any other drug being tested. 
His interview starts at the 21 minute. mark.

https://rumble.com/vnge19-is-hospital-protocol-harming-covid-patients.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

Re: Dr. Ardis interview
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 04:34:02 AM »
Sounds like they’re making a bunch of walking Petrie dishes...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 05:57:51 AM »
What this bunch is doing is nothing but satanic.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 08:58:21 AM »
Very, very good interview.
Those that took time to watch this interview with Dr. Ardis should now understand that DR. ANTHONY FAUCI IS THE WORST MASS MURDERER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.
And if this country ever returns to a moral righteous justice system Fauci and 1000 of his colleagues and accomplices are going down. This is not Fauci's first Plandemic.

Two other Plandemic newsworthy items.
First, needle nazies are going after the kids now; wanting to jab 28 million 5 to 12 year olds with toxic experimental spike protein serums.
Secondly, they are now pushing booster jabs for vaxxine junkies; and most importantly permit interchangeability between mRNA vax and adenovirus vector DNA vax....,which means one thing _ _ it's all about getting poisonous spike proteins in and produced in human beings. They are even going after zoo and farm animals!
I saw where some zoo animals were testing pos. for covid ,but havent heard if they will start to vaccinate them . I heard nothing about farm animals as of yet . I  know I wouldnt buy or  eat a beef roast that was injected with the jab  .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 12:49:33 PM »
Here is another one with Dr. Gold talking about the fake vaccine, and the legal action being taken to save military from having to get the fake jab that will do nothing to protect them. Especially military personal that is of a young age which is a large majority of them.
She also talks about seeing cases of myocarditis in young people after getting the jab that generally non existent in young people.

https://rumble.com/vn4425-dr.-ardis-interviews-dr.-simone-gold.html

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 05:24:49 AM »
I don't think there is a zoo left in the USA that hasn't Covid vaxxed their animals....they are vaxxing all zoo animals everywhere. Vax nuts even get their pets vaxxed. So far farm animal vaxxing is mostly talk, except in Russia they've starting vaxxing farm livestock.  I even saw where needle nazies were thinking about going into the forest to vax wild animals. Believe it or not this is the same type of genetic warfare being carried on in Noah's time before the flood.
I take it , they are using the same  jab on animals that they are on humans ?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 12:40:42 PM »
Here is another one with Dr. Gold talking about the fake vaccine, and the legal action being taken to save military from having to get the fake jab that will do nothing to protect them. Especially military personal that is of a young age which is a large majority of them.
She also talks about seeing cases of myocarditis in young people after getting the jab that generally non existent in young people.

I do wish Ardis would stop giving people the impression of being a Dr. He is a Chiropractic Physician. Nothing to be ashamed of, but not a real Doctor. More like a Physical therapist. He cannot perform medical procedures or write prescriptions like an MD or NP can. He happened to stumble on to a fact about Ivermectin being used as a Covid 19 treatment. So have others. Different story with Dr Gold, who is an MD.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 01:34:21 PM »

I do wish Ardis would stop giving people the impression of being a Dr. He is a Chiropractic Physician. Nothing to be ashamed of, but not a real Doctor. More like a Physical therapist. He cannot perform medical procedures or write prescriptions like an MD or NP can. He happened to stumble on to a fact about Ivermectin being used as a Covid 19 treatment. So have others. Different story with Dr Gold, who is an MD.
And. What are faucci’s scholarly credentials?

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 03:05:30 PM »
What does that pos have to do with my post?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 06:50:25 AM »
“I do wish Ardis would stop giving people the impression of being a doctor”

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 12:14:37 PM »

Does that make what he says about the vaccine, and remdesivir false?

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 12:37:43 PM »

Is that anything Like the Woman Lawyer, a few Months ago, Who was Holding Press Conferences, Pretending to Be a Doctor, Telling how Sad She was at having to Tube so MANY People...Cuz They didn't get the Shot? 

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2021, 07:22:22 AM »
He brought a fact to light. Good for him. He is a not a Dr. of medicine, and to add credence to his article these people are trying to play up his credentials. Not necessary. He stated information that the press and others have hidden from us. Kudo's to him. That said....Fauci is a Dr. A Lying, evil Dr.
He belongs in prison for what he has done.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2021, 07:28:32 AM »

Does that make what he says about the vaccine, and remdesivir false?

Give me break! Did I imply that?

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2021, 07:57:14 AM »
In Dr Ardis's interview he talks about how hospitals are being given a bonus by giving people Remdesivir, how its killing people, and how Fauci, who he calls is the greatest serial killer ever.  America has 4.5% of the worlds population yet we had 25% of the worlds deaths due to covid. He says its because we are the only country that is using Remdesivir as the go to treatment.  During the search for a drug to treat Ebola. Remdesivir was pulled because it killed more people than any other drug being tested. 

The US deaths from covid are about 15% of the world total, NOT 25%.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 10:29:01 AM »

So. If you are correct? We have three times the deaths instead of five times even with the best hospitals in the world. Good point...

Offline geosmin

Online Mule 11

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2021, 11:19:21 AM »

Sorry. My math was a “bit” off. The U.S.A. Is 1/24th of the world population. Yet we have ? What was your figure? 15% of deaths... BTW. I’m gonna side with DDZ  on this one at 25%...

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 12:11:19 PM »

So. If you are correct? We have three times the deaths instead of five times even with the best hospitals in the world. Good point...

"If you are correct?"  My point is that when some "expert" gives statistics in support of his or her opinion that have been exaggerated by 75%, I'm going to look at the rest of their argument as suspect.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 12:18:46 PM »

"If you are correct?"  My point is that when some "expert" gives statistics in support of his or her opinion that have been exaggerated by 75%, I'm going to look at the rest of their argument as suspect.
How does 25% go to 15% turn into a 75% difference?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2021, 12:26:48 PM »
The U.S. is 4.25% of the world population yet with the best hospitals and medical care in the world we have 25% of deaths from govid 19...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 12:35:53 PM »
I would guess that we also have the fatest people, and the most diabetes, and the poorest health, and some of the longest  livers.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Useful Useful x 1 View List

Offline Casull

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 12:43:44 PM »
"How does 25% go to 15% turn into a 75% difference?"

My percentage was off a bit since I just did it in my head.  But, 25% is about 67% higher than 15%.  If you don't believe me, multiply .15 x 1.67.  The answer is .25.  Just simple math.  The number of deaths worldwide from covid is about 5 million.  The number of deaths in the US from covid is about 758 thousand.  That is about 15% of the total, NOT 25%.  25% would be 1.25 million.

Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2021, 12:49:58 PM »
So 15 turned to 25 is 67. Got it. You must be a mathematician...

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2021, 12:54:36 PM »

Well, I do understand SIMPLE math.  It's not hard.  Maybe this will make it easier for you.  If you take 15 and increase it by 67%, you get 25.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2021, 01:04:06 PM »
Point is. The U.S.A. Has a higher death rate than the rest of the world. Gee wiz. I can’t imagine why. Can you?

Offline Casull

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2021, 01:06:16 PM »
Point is. The U.S.A. Has a higher death rate than the rest of the world. Gee wiz. I can’t imagine why. Can you?

Don't know.  AND I never said I did.  But, if some "expert" lies to me about the numbers, I'm going to wonder what else he's lying about.  Don't care if he's on me side or the other side.  I do like accuracy over hyperbole.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2021, 01:09:32 PM »

Well, I do understand SIMPLE math.  It's not hard.  Maybe this will make it easier for you.  If you take 15 and increase it by 67%, you get 25.
Actually 15 to 25 is a 10% increase... with 100% being the total...

Offline Casull

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2021, 01:12:31 PM »

Actually 15 to 25 is a 10% increase... with 100% being the total...

So, if your pay went from $15 an hour to $25 an hour, you've only received a 10% pay increase?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2021, 01:18:15 PM »
You are making nonsense err no sense. Butt. P,ease carry on.