Author Topic: Dr. Ardis interview  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dr. Ardis interview
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2021, 01:42:18 PM »
You are making nonsense err no sense. Butt. P,ease carry on.

I can only provide the facts.  I can't make you understand them.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2021, 01:49:05 PM »
If only I were half as smart as you...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2021, 02:16:47 PM »

I do wish Ardis would stop giving people the impression of being a Dr. He is a Chiropractic Physician. Nothing to be ashamed of, but not a real Doctor. More like a Physical therapist. He cannot perform medical procedures or write prescriptions like an MD or NP can. He happened to stumble on to a fact about Ivermectin being used as a Covid 19 treatment. So have others. Different story with Dr Gold, who is an MD.

Does that make what he says about the vaccine, and remdesivir false?

Give me break! Did I imply that?

No you didn't say that, but certainly insinuated it.  I don't care if he is a MD or not. I do believe what he has to say as being the truth. More so than many other information sources. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2021, 02:41:57 PM »
If only I were half as smart as you...

Mule, people who have decided to take the jab, will argue every little detail to try and support their decision to get the jab as a good one. They discredit any and sometimes all information, unless its pro vaccine information. It just makes them feel better about getting poison injected into them.

As far as remdesivir goes. It is a fact that it injures and kills people. Due to it causing kidney and liver damage in some people. Its a moot point 15% 0r 25%  The fact remains is that the US is doing a horrible job of treating people with covid.  So the question is. Why??
 Here is an article that says this year we have 85% more deaths than country s like Germany, Israel, and Denmark after adjusting for population size. We even have 29% more deaths than Sweden, who did nothing. Remdesivir could certainly be part of it. Might be wise also to look at time frames of deaths. Like maybe starting this year, and not counting last year. the wanna to be anti Christs like Fauci, Gates, Soros, and the Marxists running this country now may have a way to kill people with certain drugs like remdesivir. Then blame it on covid.  So everyone is frightened and runs to get their jab and now boosters.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/10/13/923253681/americans-are-dying-in-the-pandemic-at-rates-far-higher-than-in-other-countries
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Casull

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2021, 02:52:41 PM »
"Mule, people who have decided to take the jab, will argue every little detail to try and support their decision to get the jab as a good one. They discredit any and sometimes all information, unless its pro vaccine information. It just makes them feel better about getting poison injected into them."

This is pure unadulterated BULLSH*T.  I'm not supporting my decision, and I'm not picking nits.  This was not a "little detail".  This was your "expert" LYING about a very important fact.  If he lies about that, how can I believe anything else he says?  You might want to pull your head out of your *ss and look at what else your chiropractor is claiming.  Just because you want him to be right doesn't make it so.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2021, 03:02:26 PM »
"Mule, people who have decided to take the jab, will argue every little detail to try and support their decision to get the jab as a good one. They discredit any and sometimes all information, unless its pro vaccine information. It just makes them feel better about getting poison injected into them."

This is pure unadulterated BULLSH*T.  I'm not supporting my decision, and I'm not picking nits.  This was not a "little detail".  This was your "expert" LYING about a very important fact.  If he lies about that, how can I believe anything else he says?  You might want to pull your head out of your *ss and look at what else your chiropractor is claiming.  Just because you want him to be right doesn't make it so.

Is it BS? I have been reading your posts. Everything anyone has said negative about the vaccine or covid treatment in general, you have tried to rebut it. You haven't said one negative thing surrounding the vaccine or the treatment of covid. I get the impression you are in agreement with the lying media when it comes to the vaccine. Also the fact that you got pissy, and said my comment was unadulterated BS, must have hit a nerve. Why don't you try and discredit the numbers in the article I just posted?   The numbers reported there are in line with what Ardis stated. 

Online Mule 11

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2021, 03:15:08 PM »

You and YOUR experts lie constantly changing your position constantly yet you and your ilk worry about a small slight that is only a slight to take it up the jabbers like yourself. Must be bend over. Errr booster time...

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2021, 03:15:27 PM »
Ok! Enough of this spitting contest. You two are side tracking a good thread.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2021, 03:30:17 PM »
How about some input instead of BS? State your piece or shut up...

Offline Casull

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2021, 03:36:20 PM »
How about some input instead of BS? State your piece or shut up...

You related to the president?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2021, 03:42:21 PM »
You spit out of Hillary?

Offline Casull

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2021, 03:43:14 PM »
Well, you're starting to sound like him.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2021, 03:50:20 PM »
Time for your biden errr booster.
I’m done here. This is going nowhere...

Offline Casull

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2021, 04:12:46 PM »

That's ok.  I point out a lie.  You insult me and try to argue the point.  You can't gain traction.  You throw a hissy and leave.  I'm used to it.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2021, 01:48:33 AM »
Just the fact that this Marxist regime is actually firing medical personal, police officers, and anyone that won't take the jab speaks volumes of the satanic agenda behind this fake vaccine, and the mandated treatment of covid with remdesivir.  Doctors have even lost their license because they treated a patient with something other than the mandated Remdesivir, that has proven to cause kidney and liver damage.  I would think anyone with a lick of common sense would have to look at everything that is going on, and ask why? That is unless one believes everything the lying media is spewing about covid, and the vaccines. 
It makes me sick to hear them promoting this jab for young kids. Any parent that gets their child shot up with this crap should be charged with child endangerment. Every kid I have seen that supposedly had covid had no to very little symptoms. Kids get worse symptoms from the common cold.   Again why the push to inject kids? Kids are basically immune to the effects of covid. That is a fact. Its something you don't hear the media mention, nor many of the sheep that are asleep in this country. So many people are just following the drum beat of get your vaccine so you save yourself and everyone around you. Which again is another lie. Its really amazing how people react with a little fear injected into them from a tyrannical government and media. At the rate people are being brainwashed, it won't be long until people are willingly walking on to train cars to be taken to covid free camps. 
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2021, 04:09:27 AM »

That's ok.  I point out a lie.  You insult me and try to argue the point.  You can't gain traction.  You throw a hissy and leave.  I'm used to it.

Actually it’s useless arguing with someone of such a superior intellect as yourself.
What was your advice again?
Oh yeah.

“You might want to pull your head out of your ass”

Offline Casull

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2021, 07:23:40 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casull.....

You say it's lie.
You claim US Covid deaths are 15% of total world Covid deaths, not 25%.
Did it occur to you that Dr. Ardis is drawing from a different database than you? Perhaps a more realistic database.
What is the source of your 15% figure?

You opine on the basis of this 15% vs 25% discrepancy you must discount all of Dr. Ardis' reports. Yet, based on the lies, flip-flops, mistakes, moving goal post, screwy science of Phony Fauci, the Beagle torturer, you believed in the Plandemic enough to take two jabs of a highly questionable experimental genetic transfection serum.....a so-called vaccine with rapidly declining efficacy.  You made your decisions about this Plandemic having it's lynch pin in PCR testing, which is commonly known to have up to a 97% false positive rate. YES, A 97% FALSE POSITIVE RATE!  A test who's inventor, Nobel Prize winner Dr. Cary Mullis, said never ever should be used to diagnose disease or pandemics, before he was killed. That's what they based their Plandemic on, on a sickness which has a 99% survival rate if treated correctly.... 100% survival in children who they want to vax en masse next...

Just saying your beliefs seem to be a bit myopic.

TM7, what you and a couple of others here seem to be taking away from this is that I support the "official" story.  I DON'T.  But, just because the other side is lying, that doesn't mean that I'm willing to accept it when my side is lying.  What you and your other reactionaries can't seem to comprehend is that I don't care for BS whether it's coming from the other side or my own side.  You also make assumptions that get in the way of understanding where I come from.  First, I did NOT receive "two jabs of a highly questionable experimental genetic transfection serum", but rather one of the Johnson vaccine.  Secondly, I do NOT support mandatory vaccinations.  I have NEVER indicated in any manner that I supported this.  Again more assumptions on your part and a couple of others here that think if I don't march in lock step with every "expert" opinion that they can dredge up I somehow support the other side.  Like I told you before, I don't support BS or crazy, regardless of which side it comes from.  So, if you, or Mule or DDZ or anyone else can't take the heat when I point out that maybe, just maybe, your savior of the day is full of sh*t, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm not a sheeple for EITHER side.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2021, 09:59:18 AM »
  So, if you, or Mule or DDZ or anyone else can't take the heat when I point out that maybe, just maybe, your savior of the day is full of sh*t, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm not a sheeple for EITHER side.

You can say whatever you want to say. Just because you claim its BS doesn't make it so.  Funny thing is you have not once in any post rebutted anything the mainstream media has claimed surrounding covid or the vaccine. Yet you are quick to jump on any information, that comes from a voice other than the lying alphabet news networks.  I suppose if I had took the jab, I'd try to support my decision to do so too. I certainly wouldn't want to hear anything negative about the vaccine.  Just claim all the anti vaxxers are getting false information from people like Ardis. Right?   

Online Mule 11

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2021, 10:16:11 AM »
I noticed the same trend... I generally try to ignore it butt sometimes I get tired of the unproven b.s.

Offline Casull

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2021, 10:44:22 AM »
  So, if you, or Mule or DDZ or anyone else can't take the heat when I point out that maybe, just maybe, your savior of the day is full of sh*t, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm not a sheeple for EITHER side.

You can say whatever you want to say. Just because you claim its BS doesn't make it so.  Funny thing is you have not once in any post rebutted anything the mainstream media has claimed surrounding covid or the vaccine. Yet you are quick to jump on any information, that comes from a voice other than the lying alphabet news networks.  I suppose if I had took the jab, I'd try to support my decision to do so too. I certainly wouldn't want to hear anything negative about the vaccine.  Just claim all the anti vaxxers are getting false information from people like Ardis. Right?

ROFLAMO!  Well, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that the reason I don't rebut anything the mainstream media has claimed surrounding covid or the vaccine, is because NOBODY on here ever posts the MSM's bullsh*t.  It would be rather difficult for me to rebut something that's not posted on here.  If someone wants to post their crap, I'll rebut any nonsense I see there.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2021, 10:45:07 AM »
I noticed the same trend... I generally try to ignore it butt sometimes I get tired of the unproven b.s.

That a boy.  Now go bite at someone else's ankles.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2021, 11:17:25 AM »

What was your advice again?
Oh yeah.

“You might want to pull your head out of your ass”
[/quote]

Offline DDZ

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2021, 01:59:27 PM »

ROFLAMO!  Well, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that the reason I don't rebut anything the mainstream media has claimed surrounding covid or the vaccine, is because NOBODY on here ever posts the MSM's bullsh*t.  It would be rather difficult for me to rebut something that's not posted on here.  If someone wants to post their crap, I'll rebut any nonsense I see there.

FYI..everything we have been posting is a rebuttal against what media outlets like MSN have been saying about the vaccine, covid, and how its being treated.  A lot of what is posted is also things the media is not telling people. If the media is hiding facts, which they are very good at. I see that as the same as lying. 

Online Mule 11

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2021, 02:26:46 PM »

FYI..everything we have been posting is a rebuttal against what media outlets like MSN have been saying about the vaccine, covid, and how its being treated.  A lot of what is posted is also things the media is not telling people. If the media is hiding facts, which they are very good at. I see that as the same as lying.
Not a lot of differing opinion posted vs the onslaught of msn lies...

Offline Casull

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2021, 02:40:44 PM »

I don't disagree.  But, just because I'm not rebutting media lies that are NOT posted here doesn't mean I believe them.  I can't get more clear than that.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2021, 12:34:43 AM »
Found this:
Dr Bryan Ardis is a fraud
September 5, 2021|COVID, Delta Variant, Dr Bryan Ardis Credentials, monoclonal antibody, Regeneron, Serving my patients, Simple Solutions, Weekly Blog
Dr. Bryan Ardis is a fraud, and has the blood of countless people on his hands. He has never once prescribed Remdesivir. He has never once taken care of anyone in a hospital with COVID.  He has never once seen what a monoclonal antibody can do to save a human being.  He has never once had to treat a parasitic infection where Ivermectin would be dosed safely.. one time.  He has no credentials  to stand on for the safe treatment of COVID anything. If he saw the color of the blood of someone who is progressing to severe/life threatening COVID, he'd cry like a baby wondering what to do.   He might have to call a physician.  People like him are a disease worse than COVID.

To counter this idiot, I have prescribed Remdesivir.  Donald Trump received it with Regeneron.  The combination of those two drugs is the miracle combination that saved his life.  In April and May '20 in Nyack I didn't have Remdesivir.  I held my own with Heparin, prayer, and a whole lot of God, angels, the Holy Spirit, and humility to realize that the sooner I got back to basics and didn't double down when something didn't work the more likely the patient was to survive the night.  I sent a handful of people to the ICU.  Those were battles that I still carry with me.  In El Paso in Nov and Dec '20, I prescribed a lot of it.  I was stunned actually.  The clinical course I had grown to expect from NYC didn't happen.  The only thing that was different was the Remdesivir.  Not a single ICU transfer in 35 straight shifts in El Paso.  Remdesivir isn't what shuts down kidneys.  Kidneys shut down when the clot burden is too high or the viral load is to severe from the COVID Coagulopathy.  But since our resident dermatology chiropractor has never seen COVID sludge blood, I'm not sure how he feels qualified to discuss it in a public forum while putting on the costume to look like a physician.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2021, 01:50:19 AM »
Found this:
September 5, 2021|COVID, Delta Variant, Dr Bryan Ardis Credentials, monoclonal antibody, Regeneron, Serving my patients, Simple Solutions, Weekly Blog
Dr. Bryan Ardis is a fraud, and has the blood of countless people on his hands. He has never once prescribed Remdesivir. He has never once taken care of anyone in a hospital with COVID.  He has never once seen what a monoclonal antibody can do to save a human being.  He has never once had to treat a parasitic infection where Ivermectin would be dosed safely.. one time.  He has no credentials  to stand on for the safe treatment of COVID anything. If he saw the color of the blood of someone who is progressing to severe/life threatening COVID, he'd cry like a baby wondering what to do.   He might have to call a physician.  People like him are a disease worse than COVID.

To counter this idiot, I have prescribed Remdesivir.  Donald Trump received it with Regeneron.  The combination of those two drugs is the miracle combination that saved his life.  In April and May '20 in Nyack I didn't have Remdesivir.  I held my own with Heparin, prayer, and a whole lot of God, angels, the Holy Spirit, and humility to realize that the sooner I got back to basics and didn't double down when something didn't work the more likely the patient was to survive the night.  I sent a handful of people to the ICU.  Those were battles that I still carry with me.  In El Paso in Nov and Dec '20, I prescribed a lot of it.  I was stunned actually.  The clinical course I had grown to expect from NYC didn't happen.  The only thing that was different was the Remdesivir.  Not a single ICU transfer in 35 straight shifts in El Paso.  Remdesivir isn't what shuts down kidneys.  Kidneys shut down when the clot burden is too high or the viral load is to severe from the COVID Coagulopathy.  But since our resident dermatology chiropractor has never seen COVID sludge blood, I'm not sure how he feels qualified to discuss it in a public forum while putting on the costume to look like a physician.

Soooooo, who wrote this, and what are their credentials?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2021, 03:13:01 AM »
Found this:

Yes Dee, you beat me to it. Who wrote it? Do you have a link for this article Pete?  the link that is 5th up from the bottom is a study that clearly shows ivermectin is a safer and better treatment for covid.

Here are some articles I found.

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-reveals-remdesivir-is-real-cause-of-covid-19-maladies/

https://www.journal-of-science-and-medicine.org/articles/10.29024/ijsm.64/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7907730/

https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/cpt.2145

https://www.survivethenews.com/the-dangers-of-remdesivir-to-treat-covid-19-patients-in-hospitals-brighteon-tv/

https://truth11.com/2021/09/04/remdesivir-causes-renal-failure-hospital-protocols-are-killing-people/

https://scitechdaily.com/pharmaceutical-scientist-warns-of-potential-problems-with-remdesivir-as-covid-19-treatment/

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-recommends-against-the-use-of-remdesivir-in-covid-19-patients

https://drjessesantiano.com/ivermectin-vs-remdesivir-for-covid-19/

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-science-of-remdesivir-vs-ivermectin-a-tale-of-two-drugs

https://nephropathol.com/Article/jnp-17106

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/covid-govt-advises-cautious-use-of-remdesivir-flags-potential-harm-to-liver-kidney-111520

http://www.pharmaciststeve.com/remdesivir-safety-forecast-watch-the-liver-kidneys/

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2021, 09:56:06 AM »
When I posted he was not an MD,but a Spine adjuster, I did not knock his findings on Ivermectin. Just that in this and other interviews they were insinuating he was a Dr. He was able to find a truth, and that is what counts.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2021, 01:04:14 PM »