Author Topic: Va Gov race  (Read 2666 times)

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Va Gov race
« on: October 27, 2021, 04:01:15 PM »
There’s a lot out there on the VA race. In a state that Biden won by 10 points, Terry McAuliffe is running scared.

McAuliffe is angry. He expected a coronation. Ain’t happening. He’s brought in Stacey Abrams, Harris, Obama (who stepped in it dissing parents school concerns) and Biden.

What’s apparent, McAuliffe is worried about his base. Early voting is down 73% from 2020.

Youngkin has taken the opposite approach. Campaigning in Dem strongholds in Northern Va after McAuliffe saying parents shouldn’t have a say in their child’s education.

Youngkin could win this. IDK.  Moderately hopeful but wouldn’t surprise me if Fairfax County reported late, providing just enough votes for Terry.

Whatever happens, it’s going to be close in a race that should have been a slam dunk for the Dems.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Va Gov race
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 04:16:54 PM »
  I hear the fraud  has started , unsecured  drop boxes and absentee ballots  mailed out   in excess .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 04:23:38 PM »
It feels like a pipe dream for a Republican to win Virginia. The corruption there runs deep, and who ever heard of a president, a vice president, and a former president stumping for a governors race?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 02:40:30 AM »
   The more or less honest polls , say the race is close.  ...But after the Demonrats throw in all their dishonest
   moves, as communists always do, for a conservative to win..it seems he would need at least a 20% margin..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 04:23:26 AM »
Crossing my fingers (praying) for ya.
Maybe folks are starting to wake up.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 04:26:27 AM »
As long as there is early voting with mail in ballots, drop boxes, no voter ID's there is going to be fraud. Its wishful thinking to think that the American loving conservatives are going to beat the Marxists in a election. Especially since there was nothing at all done to stop any fraud that seated the Biden regime in the white house.  It don't matter if the polls show the race close. They are even saying it could take days to figure out who wins. Which means McAuliffe will be deemed the winner. Just like it took days to figure out Biden won all the swing states. How can we expect different results when the same thing is being done again?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 04:31:19 AM »
As long as there is early voting with mail in ballots, drop boxes, no voter ID's there is going to be fraud. Its wishful thinking to think that the American loving conservatives are going to beat the Marxists in a election. Especially since there was nothing at all done to stop any fraud that seated the Biden regime in the white house.  It don't matter if the polls show the race close. They are even saying it could take days to figure out who wins. Which means McAuliffe will be deemed the winner. Just like it took days to figure out Biden won all the swing states. How can we expect different results when the same thing is being done again?

Agreed. If you always do, what you've always done, you always get, what you've always got.
Repetition is the mother of Marxism.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 06:53:35 AM »
Even if He Wins on Election Day....The Democrats will demand Recounts,,Then Somehow Produce enough "Lost" Ballots For the Dem. to Win....

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2021, 06:58:24 AM »
Even if He Wins on Election Day....The Democrats will demand Recounts,,Then Somehow Produce enough "Lost" Ballots For the Dem. to Win....
  Yep, theres always those boxes  of  uncounted ballots found in a closet somewhere .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 02:54:29 PM »
Here is an article that kind of explains it.  this just isn't going to happen in Va. Its going to happen in states across the country. Not just Va. The presidential election was stolen, and not a damn thing was done about it. They didn't even investigate anything. The sad thing is the republication controlled states have done nothing to fix voting fraud. Nothing I have heard of anyway.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/28/democrats-claim-free-and-fair-election-in-virginia-while-rigging-it-again/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_federalist_daily_briefing_2021_10_28&utm_term=2021-10-28
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2021, 03:29:29 PM »
Texas did.

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2021, 03:36:58 PM »
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2021, 03:51:35 PM »
McAuliffe hires Perkins Coie hit man Marc Elias and then tries to kill the story.

“Terry McAuliffe's campaign raised eyebrows by spending nearly $60,000 to hire a high-profile attorney known for masterminding election-related legal challenges.

McAuliffe may be preparing to challenge any win by Republican Glenn Youngkin,"

Probably a good sign....unless he overturns the results.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/developing-terry-mcauliffe-hires-marc-elias-man-behind-steele-dossier-nearly-every-democrat-2020-election-lawsuit/

The Federalist article posted before this was good as they tend to be.

Differ somewhat as to McAuliife’s state of mind. He’s visible angry and acts desperate. Not running like he has it in the bag. Only bad internal polling would have him bringing in Biden who he once called a headwind for his campaign.

New Fox poll of #VAGov (likely voters): Youngkin by 8.
Youngkin (R) 53
McAuliffe (D) 45

“The survey, finds movement in the views of parents.  They backed McAuliffe by 10 points two weeks ago.  Now, they go for Youngkin by 14”.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-republican-youngkin-8-points-fox-news-va-governors-race-following-mcauliffe-campaign-events-obama-kamala-joe-biden/

Registered voters. Youngkin by 1. Polls are tricky. Hard to predict turnout.

Bug says. “Crossing my fingers (praying) for ya.
Maybe folks are starting to wake up”.

Thanks for the good thoughts . We need all the help we can get.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2021, 06:01:43 PM »
Here is an article that kind of explains it.  this just isn't going to happen in Va. Its going to happen in states across the country. Not just Va. The presidential election was stolen, and not a damn thing was done about it. They didn't even investigate anything. The sad thing is the republication controlled states have done nothing to fix voting fraud. Nothing I have heard of anyway.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/28/democrats-claim-free-and-fair-election-in-virginia-while-rigging-it-again/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_federalist_daily_briefing_2021_10_28&utm_term=2021-10-28
  Nov. 3rd all over again . Good article .

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2021, 12:31:42 PM »
A DNC tracker and the financial head of a VA Dem youth org pose as white supremacists at Youngkin rally.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/29/terry-mcauliffe-mocked-over-viral-picture-of-youngkin-supporters-with-tiki-torches/

McAuliife staffer tells Foxnews to F***off. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcauliffe-events-small-crowds-virginia-election

Angry and desperate campaign. I’m moderately hopeful.

Update. Lincoln project admits culpability after disinformation op backfires.

“Lauren Windsor, a left-wing activist known for recording conservatives with hidden cameras, also admitted to participating in the hoax”.

Windsor is the DNC tracker mentioned previously.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/29/lincoln-project-takes-responsibility-for-tiki-torch-stunt/

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2021, 04:04:37 AM »
After getting caught, McAuliffe’s campaign disavows coordination with group who donated $264,000 in cash and $5,000,000 in adds to their campaign. 

Pundits say Lincoln project took rap to protect McAuliffe.

Some of the fake Nazi’s.

1. Camden Layton. Finance Director at Virginia Young Democrats

2. Laura Windsor. DNC tracker and operative who launched ‘Project Veritas Exposed.

2. Ian Golden. Campaign aide for Maryland congressional candidate John Delaney and lighting technician for the theatrical and stage employees local 22.

All scrubbed social media when their identities came to light.

Similar tactic as Jan 6th.

https://beckernews.com/33-update-new-mcauliffe-tipped-off-42785/

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2021, 01:15:20 PM »
Dem Fairfax Co admits to breaking VA voter laws. Co Register accepting mail in ballot applications without last four digits of SSN.

Voting rights group sues. Judge dismisses saying no standing.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/30/virginia-court-throws-out-case-claiming-fairfax-co/

Left wondering. Where the heck is the VA Republican party and why aren’t they in the forefront?

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2021, 01:26:42 PM »
Republicans will send your kids to war. But not their own.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2021, 12:00:02 PM »
FDR & LBJ , killed their share of young men  too .

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2021, 12:05:50 PM »

My point is, the Democrats and Republicans are "the ruling class" we're the little people.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2021, 12:14:39 PM »

My point is, the Democrats and Republicans are "the ruling class" we're the little people.
No argument here . I aint no Senators son .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2021, 05:14:22 PM »
    "However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

GEORGE WASHINGTON'S FAREWELL ADDRESS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1796
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2021, 05:10:45 AM »
If there is widespread cheating and corruption in VA. That would be a sign of what we can expect in 2022.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2021, 05:24:36 AM »
If there is widespread cheating and corruption in VA. That would be a sign of what we can expect in 2022.

Agreed. Tomorrow will be a preliminary.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2021, 07:03:20 AM »
   Dont expect to know the results  for at least  a  week  after   Tuesday .

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2021, 07:47:57 AM »
I was thinking it would be a month before the final altered results would come out.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2021, 08:47:37 AM »

Count on It!

There will never be an Honest Election in this Country ever Again....

Offline DDZ

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2021, 11:58:48 AM »

Count on It!

There will never be an Honest Election in this Country ever Again....

Right, if they actually wanted honest elections they would start with a voter ID requirement, but that has been taboo. 

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2021, 12:41:02 PM »

Very true. That will tell us a lot going forward.

Politico ran a story the other day. New state law. Mail in ballots get counted before Election Day. They’ll be reported early election night vs the usual late night dump.

Mail in ballots can be counted up to 3 days after Election Day IF they have a Election Day post stamp. The problem with this. Once the envelope is separated from a ballot, it’s hard to prove / aduit compliance. Possible area to exploit. Don’t know the staffing and authority of poll watchers.

538 and Real Clear Politics show slight Youngkin lead. All momentum and crowd size for Youngkin. McAuliffe canceling events. Dem Get Out The Vote director quits days before election. McAuliffe angry. Dems wringing hands. All good signs in normal times.

Haven’t felt this cited about a state race since we primaried Eric Cantor.

Don’t know guys. McAuliffe just ran the dirtiest state race I can recall. He could have plan B.

Love to send him packing and get the house of delegates back.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2021, 01:11:26 PM »
I'll bet the Dem's have enough Ballots with Their Guys Name Checked, already Printed...So during the Recounts...They just bring in as Many as they need to "Win"