Author Topic: The more I see of today's Democrat party...  (Read 384 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The more I see of today's Democrat party...
« on: October 29, 2021, 01:28:50 PM »
  The more I see of today's Democrat party, the more I recognize the end times sides lining up!
  Look at the major cities run by Democrats. Crime flourishes like never before in our history. ..And now they want to allow for more "criminal privileges"!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/10/joe-biden-wants-help-women-freeing-rapists-daniel-greenfield/

So what are the abiding features of the evil side of the end times actors?  Here's a partial list !

" 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.   (1 Cor 6:9,10)

..And that doesn't mention the infanticide..  One place for that is (Prov 31:8,9)   However, anyone familiar with scriptures, can in may places, see the shadow ofwhat is going on.

That is not to say ALL Demonrats are involved..because there are still some who have not yet realized what has happened to their "party"!

..And they are not alone, sime Repugnicans are right in with them !

All is not lost however, there is still time to repent, and mend their ways !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The more I see of today's Democrat party...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 01:46:25 PM »
I believe Team Nelson came up with the idea of separation from these idiots and let them sink or swim on their own. Works for me...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 02:11:15 PM »
The celebration, and acceptance of transsexuals, homosexuality, and other sexual deviancy is a sign the end times are not far off.  Its what ancient Rome did before their fall.  So much of what is being done now is nothing but satanic.  Their sure are a lot of enemies of Christ in this country anymore.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 02:18:12 PM »
The celebration, and acceptance of transsexuals, homosexuality, and other sexual deviancy is a sign the end times are not far off.  Its what ancient Rome did before their fall.  So much of what is being done now is nothing but satanic.  Their sure are a lot of enemies of Christ in this country anymore.

...And for the most part, they don't even conceal their anti Christ attitude ....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 03:20:39 AM »

...And for the most part, they don't even conceal their anti Christ attitude ....

No they don't IG. Its flat out in your face, this is what we are doing, go ahead and try to stop us attitude.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2021, 08:32:39 AM »
There will come a time when the left will demand that you deny JESUS.
It will take lots of faith to not do it.
But the reward for keeping the faith is paradise.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2021, 08:36:42 AM »
  It seems almost automatic...  When given the chance to choose between good or evil..they seem to almost always choose the evil side...prove me wrong !