Author Topic: The New York Times  (Read 599 times)

Offline cwlongshot

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (158)
  • Shooting, Hunting, the Outdoors & ATVs
The New York Times
« on: November 02, 2021, 12:48:52 AM »
This is from the New York Times!!!

https://youtu.be/v4YV7sY7qXg
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member 
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: The Bew York Times
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 01:04:47 AM »
  Sounds a bit encouraging, but of course the NY Slimes starts right off on the wrong foot, with 2 mistakes..

1) By claiming the newer justices are "pro-gun" when that is not accurate..they are pro-constitution..

2) By suggesting that legal gun ownership has anything to do with the guns the gang-bangers have in the cities.

..Beyond that it is a refreshing slant...let's see if it continues.  ...But I expect some kind of a 'devil in the details'.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 02:14:42 AM »
They have been trying to disarm law abiding citizens for years. They know that it doesn't save lives or reduce crimes committed by people with a firearm.  I don't believe the radical left cares about saving people from being shot anyway. They have an agenda, and they always have had an agenda, and that is to remove firearms from law abiding citizens. The whole of the radical left knows very well that their laws they push for do not have any affect on crime committed with firearms, or removing firearms from criminals hands and they don't care.  So I have to wonder if this is one writers opinion in the NYTs. When the radical left left stops trying to remove firearms from law abiding citizens, and promotes ideas that do work.   I will believe it when I see it, but for now I don't believe it. 

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 02:23:36 AM »
They have been trying to disarm law abiding citizens for years. They know that it doesn't save lives or reduce crimes committed by people with a firearm.  I don't believe the radical left cares about saving people from being shot anyway. They have an agenda, and they always have had an agenda, and that is to remove firearms from law abiding citizens. The whole of the radical left knows very well that their laws they push for do not have any affect on crime committed with firearms, or removing firearms from criminals hands and they don't care.  So I have to wonder if this is one writers opinion in the NYTs. When the radical left left stops trying to remove firearms from law abiding citizens, and promotes ideas that do work.   I will believe it when I see it, but for now I don't believe it. 

The more shootings, the better the case for gun control. New York City is decades from change, if ever.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 02:50:15 AM »
Maybe the radical left can bring back Bill Clintons midnight basketball program. That really worked for getting young people to quit shooting each other.  ::)
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline phalanx

Re: The New York Times
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 05:59:38 AM »
The left is up to something. Never trust a liberal.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 12:17:56 PM »
The left is up to something. Never trust a liberal.
^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^
They fear a revolution.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline phalanx

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2021, 03:22:23 PM »
They should be they bit off more than they could chew.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2021, 03:34:48 PM »
     Like most professional class politicians, they will say what they think people want to hear at the moment.
   ..And since they live   biggest gathering of leftist/liberals in the country, and seldom see or hear what what is going on anywhere else..other than the left coast, that usually is reflected in their writing.

To try to maintain some facade of honesty, they will sometimes throw the 'dogs' a scrap or two !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2021, 06:24:12 PM »
Now more than ever before, the only thing that keeps the USA from becoming the USSA is millions of firearms in the hands of the people.  The commies (Dummycratics) will never give up their lust for untethered power and greed.  Minus that, they are just wasted O2 consumers.
Swingem