Author Topic: Youngkin wins in Virginia ! Yahoo !  (Read 338 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Youngkin wins in Virginia ! Yahoo !
« on: November 03, 2021, 01:10:23 AM »
  Youngkin takes race in blue Virginia.  Oh, I understand that Virginia is blue, only because of the wealthy cities surrounding Washington.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/11/another-american-revolution-virginia-daniel-greenfield/

..But no matter, the doubled price of gasoline, much higher food prices and costs leaping upward in almost everything, moved voters,  Then the racism being taught in schools,along with  the teacher's and their union's  arrogance, moved some democrtas to the right.

Laura Ingraham, said last night, that if Youngkin won, this would not just be a "shake up", but rather a 9.8 on the political Richter scale.  Let's hope the wake-up by moderate Democrats continues.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Youngkin wins in Virginia ! Yahoo !
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 01:38:57 AM »
   Another shocker..New Jersey Dems have a million vote edge, yet it is a close race.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-jersey-governors-race-too-close-to-call
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 04:19:16 AM »
A democrat poll shows 2/3 of democrats say "no more benedict biden."
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 03:11:06 AM »
So, we'll just have to see if Youngkin stays elected.  , while the scamming MSM, and that includes OAN and FOX,  had to let Virginia go means NOTHING, because the Demoncrat theft machine will not just go away. No one went to jail over 2020 or 2018 which means their stealing machine is in top notch condition and will be switched on when it is really needed. They obviously let go of Virginia for optics....for now, and they will switch to sabotaging Youngkin's administration..

But the stealing machine seems to be operating in NJ.

Yes the Marxist theft machine is alive and well. Without cheating Murphy loses in NJ, and Youngkin wins by much more than he did. 
Not only did anyone go to jail over the presidential theft. Nothing to very little has been done to correct voting fraud.  We all like to think Joe Manchin is on our side, but he is just another democrat that votes with democrats. In the freedom to vote act that just got stopped because they needed 10 republicans to beat the filibuster. the bill would give the federal government control over the voting process, and just make stealing elections easier for them. Joe Manchin was given the task of making changes to the bill then try to get 10 republicans to vote for it.  Which our buddy Joe did, but failed.  Joe Manchin's support for this bill shows his true colors, while trying to pretend he is something else to save his hide come election time.  Joe Manchin did nothing with the bill to stop the federalization of our voting process.  The bill should have been called freedom to steal elections act.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn