Author Topic: The left can't accept their Virginia loss..  (Read 925 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The left can't accept their Virginia loss..
« on: November 05, 2021, 03:10:21 PM »
    Guess what they are blaming their big loss upon!  ..Bet you would never guess... "Racism" !   

Just imagine..how all those "white supremacists" elected that black, female Lt Governor...   ;)  ;D  :o

Their approved hate term this time, is "dog whistle" !  Shelby Steele takes on their lying stupidity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl7slVibMYo

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The left can't accept their Virginia loss..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »
And all of a sudden the republicans are not claiming a rigged election or rigged voting machines. Hmmm, imagine that.
GuzziJohn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 04:09:46 PM »
And all of a sudden the republicans are not claiming a rigged election or rigged voting machines. Hmmm, imagine that.
GuzziJohn

LMAO! Nope! It's the dipsh!t Democrats this time.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 12:21:40 AM »
GuzziJohn

Perhaps they kept a close watch on the cemeteries, psych centers and homeless encampments before the election...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 03:51:13 AM »
GuzziJohn

You can bet there was still voting fraud.  We just haven't heard of all the fraud in NJ yet.  I guess its just coincidence that every close race that is decided by a small number of votes always goes to the democrat.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 04:27:55 AM »
That fellow in NJ who was beaten by the truck driver, said in an interview that he wouldn't concede, he wanted all the absentee ballots counted.   Sound familiar??
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 04:42:03 AM »
GuzziJohn

Are you somehow still implying that your boy Biden and Harris won fair and square? 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 05:37:29 AM »
GuzziJohn

Yah. Ruby Freeman and her daughter doesn’t work here.

It’s kinda nice when corrupt election officials in Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia can’t tilt your election.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 05:49:32 AM »
Were the Dominion voteing machines present? Dems can't win without them, or all of the corrupt mail in ballots.
Or all of the fake ballots they find in a closet somewhere.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2021, 06:01:51 AM »
That fellow in NJ who was beaten by the truck driver, said in an interview that he wouldn't concede, he wanted all the absentee ballots counted.   Sound familiar??

Dont you know that burnt his ass ,being beaten by a truck driver who only spent 2500 bucks on his campaign .

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 06:09:12 AM »
Were the Dominion voteing machines present?

VA is all paper ballots. Have to request a mail in ballot. No mass mailings. Need ID to vote in person. Once they check the precinct rolls, they hand you a ballot. The reader had a large “H” vs something Dominion.

Not sure of other districts as to machine type.

No Zuckerbucks in blue areas from what I have read.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 02:49:11 PM »
Virginia had 83% of their polls watched by both parties for cheating.  In 2020 only about 16% were watched.  Hmm.  Also had time limits on mail in ballots and ID's for getting mail in ballots. 

Must have an ID to buy a second amendment right of a gun.  Why not an ID to vote?  No dead people will show up, and no illegals.  Only AMERICAN citizens. 
Opelika Portal

Offline darkgael

• The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2021, 03:22:33 PM »
GuzziJohn

You can bet there was still voting fraud.  We just haven't heard of all the fraud in NJ yet.  I guess its just coincidence that every close race that is decided by a small number of votes always goes to the democrat.
Not always.
Presidential election 2000. “ Bush won Florida's electoral votes by a margin of only 537 votes out of almost six million cast (0.009%) and, as a result, became the president-elect.”

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2021, 03:25:58 AM »
GuzziJohn

Not always.
Presidential election 2000. “ Bush won Florida's electoral votes by a margin of only 537 votes out of almost six million cast (0.009%) and, as a result, became the president-elect.”

I wasn't referring to how elections went 2 decades ago.  Mostly was looking at every important swing state that the Biden regime won (Stole) was by a small margin. Anyway Bush was a RINO, new world order neocon.  He fit right in to aid in the radical lefts takeover of America.     

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2021, 03:42:05 AM »
Anyway Bush was a RINO, new world order neocon.  He fit right in to aid in the radical lefts takeover of America.   

Ole GW is still a sold out neocon sob. He hates Trump because Trump exposed him.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2021, 03:43:44 AM »
GuzziJohn

Not always.

Not to say dirty tricks were not happening back then.  Perhaps that is where the truly crooked elections started.
  I distinctly recall Gore trying to suppress the military vote.

Did he manage to get the troops votes thrown out ?

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 03:45:52 AM »
You know back when Reagan ran for president, he selected Bush Sr. as VP to unite the party.  However, he did not like Bush.  Maybe he should have chosen someone closer to his beliefs to run in 1984 so Bush would not have ran in 1988 and pushed the NWO and Free Trade agreements. 
Opelika Portal

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2021, 03:49:14 AM »
Anyway Bush was a RINO, new world order neocon.  He fit right in to aid in the radical lefts takeover of America.   

Ole GW is still a sold out neocon sob. He hates Trump because Trump exposed him.
  I like the story about Bush Sr. put Jr. to work in the oil field .  story goes he walked into the office trailer and asked where they keep the beer . G.W.  and Hunter have a lot in common .

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2021, 04:35:24 AM »
You know back when Reagan ran for president, he selected Bush Sr. as VP to unite the party.  However, he did not like Bush.  Maybe he should have chosen someone closer to his beliefs to run in 1984 so Bush would not have ran in 1988 and pushed the NWO and Free Trade agreements.

Reagan was as crooked as the rest, and a 1st class nation builder. He was was just sneakier about it, and a smooth talker.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2021, 01:01:14 AM »
About the OP and the comments regarding ballot stuffing...

According to the internet, that didn't happen this election because the illegal ballots from China remain boxed and on an unloaded cargo ship in the LA Harbor.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2021, 04:03:15 AM »
About the OP and the comments regarding ballot stuffing...

According to the internet, that didn't happen this election because the illegal ballots from China remain boxed and on an unloaded cargo ship in the LA Harbor.

Then I'm surprised that the Democrats didn't go out to that ship and retrieve them. If this story is true.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III