Author Topic: 45 Years of “No Compromise”  (Read 311 times)

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
45 Years of “No Compromise”
« on: November 11, 2021, 03:40:35 AM »
45 Years of “No Compromise”
Dear William:

Today marks 45 years of Gun Owners of America. On behalf of myself and every employee at GOA, I want to thank you. We are nothing without you.
We have seen first hand what happens when millions of gun owners stand up and take action.

GOA at our core is all about you, our members. We are proud to serve as your megaphone. Our “grassroots army” has served as a catalyst for your Second Amendment rights.

Last session of Congress we beat red flag laws in the VAWA and the NDAA.
This year, with your help, we’re doing it again!

Throughout our history, you and our members have taken a stand and won. We might not win every battle, but we are fighting to win the war.
We have championed Constitutional Carry and other bills to restore your Second Amendment rights.

We have won countless court cases and defeated anti-gun political appointments like David Chipman, who was nominated to head the ATF.

We’re battling the anti-gunners’ attacks against our service members, veterans, and Social Security beneficiaries. No matter what, we will continue to fight for you.
In GOA’s 45 year history we have never compromised your rights away, and I promise you we never will. 

The Biden Administration and every radical anti-gun administration that may follow will have to face you and GOA head on.

We will not give up.
We will not give in.

You have trusted GOA to keep you informed, to lobby on your behalf, and to fight alongside you. We have never taken that commission lightly.
GOA’s mission is simple: protect, defend, and restore the Second Amendment.
We are sold out to our mission, and we know you are, too.
So here is to our next 45 years.

Thank you for everything you do. For every donation made, action taken, and phone call made.

You are the anti-gunners' worst nightmare, and it is an honor to work alongside you.
In Liberty,

Tim Macy
President
Gun Owners of America

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: 45 Years of “No Compromise”
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 03:48:48 AM »
GOA was on Fox news last night talking about the ATF giving gun purchase records to the Hiden Biden Regime. That's illegal. The numbers were sumthin like 53 million.

NRA on same issue? Crickets!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 04:37:23 AM »
    I expect something similar to the jab mandate being forced on gun owners  to give up their  firearms . Coercion of some sort .

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 04:45:46 AM »
Their method will be intimidation.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 04:55:12 AM »
Their method will be intimidation.
Most likely .

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 05:46:58 AM »
I agree, but the real question is what will you do? Will you obey the law or become an outlaw? Each of us will have to decide that for himself. Maybe the way to look at it is the way Chrystler approached their designs after the slump from their post WWII designs. My dad said that they quit asking what kind of body design you wanted, but asked what kind your neighbor wanted. They found out you wanted a plain jane like the 1950 plymoth, but your neighbor wanted one with flash and fins and power. So they built one for your neighbor and sales went up.

So what will your neighbor do in this situation?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 07:40:13 AM »
I agree, but the real question is what will you do? Will you obey the law or become an outlaw? Each of us will have to decide that for himself. Maybe the way to look at it is the way Chrystler approached their designs after the slump from their post WWII designs. My dad said that they quit asking what kind of body design you wanted, but asked what kind your neighbor wanted. They found out you wanted a plain jane like the 1950 plymoth, but your neighbor wanted one with flash and fins and power. So they built one for your neighbor and sales went up.

Check my sig line for how I feel about it.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 10:34:08 AM »

I will make appropriate adjustments to a changing situation. As for my neighbor? You'd have to ask him.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2021, 11:11:46 AM »
You never know what your neighbor will do, or most others until tshtf. I think I know what most veterans and retired police will do. I can tell you for sure what they will not do. They will not allow themselves to be loaded up in a box car or walk to an open grave site, and wait for some Ahole to put one in the back of their head. We knew when we took the oath, it might go bad for us. Nothing has changed.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.