Author Topic: Would US military attack US citizens?  (Read 2364 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Would US military attack US citizens?
« on: November 27, 2021, 06:13:02 AM »
   At one time I rather doubted this could happen...but that was the military I knew, and many later veterans have known.
   I don't know how much longer we can labor under that idea  Surely, starting several years ago, the totalitarians and the Obama/Biden types started dismantling and replacing the military that we have all known.

They started by limiting and discouraging Christians, now they are dumping all the conservative troops they can, from the military.
   In a few more years they may have a strong cadre of SS tropps, ready to "bring justice" to dissenters.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/breaking-down-bidens-plan-to-purge-military-of-conservatives

https://www.heritage.org/defense/commentary/bidens-unity-purge-military-advisory-

The far leftists, such as Vanity Fair, say this administration is purging the military of "white supremacists"
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/biden-secretary-of-defense-moving-to-purge-the-military-of-white-supremacists

I guess Trump cpuld have done the same, if he could convince top officers that anyone who spoke well of Obama was a "black supremacist"..then he could cull them out also.

..But no way, Pres Trump is too much an honorable man,.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Would US military attack US citizens?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 06:27:39 AM »
I think we have a while to go before the military would fire on civilians.
Our special forces especially are true patriots IMO.

But, the left is trying hard to rid the military of anyone who truly loves their country.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 07:10:25 AM »
One thing that just sticks out about the present administration is that they absolutely hate the America we all grew up in.  They hate anyone who didn't vote for them, but the feeling on that score is becoming mutual.  I'm not quite to the point where I hate those who voted, or cheated to get the commies in, but I'm getting close to that.  Most dumbycratics are stupid, so you have to give them a little slack.

I sure hope someone is keeping an eye on the makeup of our armed forces--especially the Army.  This is going to be labeled racist, but I would be very nervous if the Army gets too black, yellow, or brown, or white for that matter.  I guess that leaves red as the only safe shade.  Hey, maybe that is why the Republicans are the Red party.  But what explains the party of blue (dumbycrats, communists, radicals, cheaters, demon-strators, and ner'do-wells?
Swingem

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 08:33:49 AM »
. . . So yeah, I'd say there's plenty of brainwashed one world neo military ranks willing to fire on traditional Americans in order to cleanse and make the world safe for the NWO. And they're probably all climate change bisexual vaxxed zombies, too, just what Milley and Austin have been selecting for.
^   ^   ^   ^   ^
JMHO- I think there's a good many
 these days that would just want to pop
 somebody for the sheer thrill of it. I don't
know about how many in the military might be like that,
but there's more than a few walking around that
weren't raised with any kind of moral compass,
and video games and the computer screen are
their reality and their family and their deity .
I don't know of any point in time that a person
would take their own life over what another
person had written on a computer post,
or a letter or magazine or newspaper article.
A good many don't have a realization of the
fragility and sanctity of life, and seem to think
there's a reset button for everything in life.

Yes I think that it's a possibility that United States
citizens could be fired upon by some kind of
trained soldiers, maybe not our military as
we've always known it.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 08:39:10 AM »
Didn't seem to have much of a problem in 1970 shootin Americans back then at Kent State

kent state "massacre"
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 08:49:27 AM »
Didn't seem to have much of a problem in 1970 shootin Americans back then at Kent State

kent state "massacre"

And those killed were unarmed. But they were an angery mob. But not as bad as we have now, and nothing is done about them.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 08:53:29 AM »

Online DDZ

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 09:02:32 AM »
I think our military will have no problem killing civilians. Obama started the purge of military leaders during his first term as president. You just didn't hear much about it. All government and/or the media has to do is paint a group or groups of civilians as  domestic terrorists that are a threat to America, and upon order from the leftist leaders the military will attack and kill those people deemed domestic terrorists.  Also the general public will be against those people also, due to the media and government labeling them bad guys.  remember Kent State when the National Guard fired on protesters?  How about Randy Weaver, who was deemed to be a white supremacist?   the naming of people being white supremacists has increased ten fold. Don't think for a moment the military wouldn't be used to squash any anti government movement? All the government, and media has to do is label them white supremacists, and a threat to national security.  The FBI and the military killed 70 some people at Waco. Many were women and children.  the Marxists have been planning the military purge for decades. It isn't something new.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 09:11:06 AM »
I think shooting patriots would be right in the middle of General Millys' wheel house.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 09:24:26 AM »
The question is. Would the public fight back?  After they see first hand what is being done. Unarmed Family members shot dead.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 09:27:28 AM »
If there ever has been a need for the 2nd amendment this is one of them.
Constantine III
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 09:32:13 AM »
The question is. Would the public fight back?  After they see first hand what is being done. Unarmed Family members shot dead.

They haven't yet.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2021, 09:47:39 AM »
Look at my avatar, that was an undefeated citizen army. Once.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2021, 10:04:08 AM »
Look at my avatar, that was an undefeated citizen army. Once.

What happened to'em?

Offline phalanx

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2021, 10:13:47 AM »
The Romans.
At the Battle of Cynocephalae in 197 BCE, the Romans defeated the Greek phalanx easily because the Greeks had failed to guard the flanks of their phalanx and, further, the Greek commanders could not turn the mass of men who comprised the phalanxes quickly enough to counter the strategies of the Roman army.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2021, 10:22:51 AM »
I’ve drawn blood on the u.s. military. Do fist fights count ? :)

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2021, 10:33:46 AM »
The Romans.
At the Battle of Cynocephalae in 197 BCE, the Romans defeated the Greek phalanx easily because the Greeks had failed to guard the flanks of their phalanx and, further, the Greek commanders could not turn the mass of men who comprised the phalanxes quickly enough to counter the strategies of the Roman army.

And then Constantine invented Roman Catholicism, and bankrupted the Roman Empire, and bled it dry, suckin away its wealth givin perks and free rides to the Roman Catholic hierarchy.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2021, 10:59:59 AM »
Yes that is the way I read it anyway. Constantine bankrupted the old western empire. 
Constantine III

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2021, 04:40:54 PM »
I think we have a while to go before the military would fire on civilians.
Our special forces especially are true patriots IMO.

But, the left is trying hard to rid the military of anyone who truly loves their country.

Knowing members of the Spec Ops ranks, Ibelieve they would b ethe last bastion of loyal trops to sell out.  i doubt that any serving today would...but with a few years purging of the ranks, things could change, even among the spec Ops.
  The Soviet purges started with intimidation, blackmail and threats...but ended up with the executiopns and the gulags.   https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5699/slaveasteurorev2.93.2.0286

Do we even doubt for one moment that given the last couple years experienced...that the rabid leftists here in the USA would hgsitate to "off" American citizens?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2021, 05:02:18 PM »
  The Kent State story...   There was no need for it to have happened.  Keep in mind, the order to fire was apparently (?) given by a young, confused lieutenant.

This was in the 1960s..it was only a couple or three decades from the time when rioters were often shot..if they did not comply with reasonable requests!  Our 1st amendment only guarantees the right to peacefully assemble or protest.

At that time I was parts manager for a combined IH/New Holland etc., dealership.  I had an intelligent, dedicated and ambitious Kent state student, who would come home Saturdays, and as often as needed, assist me in the parts department.
  That very weekend, he showed up looking for a few hours work..which I had..and saved for him and his diligence.

Having heard that the natives were restless at Kent State..i decided to jerk his chain a bit.  So, I asked.." Tom, how is it you didn't stay on campus..I hear there may be some excitement?"
     He replied.."Not me, there was an announcement that such may occur, so they asked all who could to be off campus for the weekend!  ..And I had no desire to act stupid there, when I could come home and also earn some cash here."

Well, some of those who chose to act stupid, went on to get perhaps hurt or killed...while Tom later  went on to become a US Congressman....and a good, conservative one at that !

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2021, 05:23:32 PM »
The Romans.

THere was another genuine problem among the ancient Greek armies.  Historically, let us first look at the phalanx, and it's effectiveness.
  The phalanx was designed with troops standing in a V formation, point toward the foe.  The Hoplite (heavy infantry) troops carried various length spears, so the enemy was confronted by spearheads in a solid line, very difficult to break through.  If one soldier were hit...they would simply close the gap..again a solid line of spear points.
    How the phalanx was broken..the problem....  The Greek military, especially the Hoplites, were deep into homosexuality.  Soon there were too many 'lovers' in the ranks.  Then, when one soldier got skewered with an arrow, instead of closing the gap.. his lover would rush to his aid...leaving a larger gap !
   The phalanx was broken, finally...and Rome took over in the Mediterranean.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2021, 05:42:10 PM »
The Roman legions were full of queers also. Among other things.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2021, 02:14:29 AM »

True on both the Romans and the Greeks. I had forgotten reading about that.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2021, 05:03:14 AM »

True on both the Romans and the Greeks. I had forgotten reading about that.

They liked little boys.
Constantine III

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2021, 06:59:28 AM »
    The Hoplites of the Greek armies, who were so inclined...wore their hair long to indicate their propensity
   homosexualism.
   Although it is somewhat later in history, Paul references this, as he speaks to believers in Corinth, Greece.

"13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." (1Cor 11:13-15)

Now,  before anyone gets upset, I am not applying the same for today.  In fact vs !6 may very well be

saying the church has no such restriction... you decide..

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2021, 03:34:45 AM »
Gettiing back to the OP and off deviant behavior I hope we never have to find out as I believe they will. WE are turning into what Russia and China are as a country.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2021, 04:50:09 AM »
Some will, some won't,  but there will be some that will act like they are going along with their command and really cause problems within the military.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2021, 02:24:42 PM »
Would US military attack US Citizens? I hope so. Butt you first. Besides. They already have on multiple occasions.

Offline magooch

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »
Well unfortunately, Dumbycratics are U.S. citizens and at least some BLMs and other destructive demonstrators are too.  It wouldn't bother me a bit if American troops fired on them when they're burning and looting.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2021, 10:35:00 PM »
   Most telling example is perhaps, the massacre at Waco.  Although it technically wasn't the military who moved
    on the religious community there, federal law enforcement seemed to move without hesitation, when ordered
    to do so.
     ...Preceded at Ruby Ridge, by basically the same heroes.

I still believe it was a test run, just to see how much the American people would take sitting down.

They sat !