Author Topic: Thanks Democrats  (Read 1809 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Thanks Democrats
« on: November 29, 2021, 01:14:29 AM »
  China increasing flights over Taiwan, Russia massing troops on Ukraine border, China massing troops on
  Indian border.
     Mideast partners of the Russia/China co-op, such as Iran and the taliban are ready to use $85 billion of our own weapons against Israel.
   Baltic nations...Latvia, Lithuania & Estonia...are suddenly concerned with being swallowed up again, by Russia. 

Even Poland is concerned, that Russia may again try to engorge them.

Our European & NATO allies are totally turned off by the Biden gang deserting them in Afghanistan...and he did it without even consulting them.

So what does brilliant Joe do if these newly cooperating forces all move at one time ?

Now, do you Democrat voters understand what we were warning you about?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Thanks Democrats
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 02:48:33 AM »
I think we all know joe will go back to hiding in his basement. Between his sons collusion with china and most like him too and the fact he made russia billions by alowing that pipeline i think his line in the sand is on a beach in san fransisco
blue lives matter

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 03:32:44 AM »
Slo jo won't do a thing. I doubt he even has a line in the sand and might not even know what one is.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 04:51:41 AM »
I am betting that if an invasion of one happens the other invasion will be coordinated with it.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 07:48:14 AM »
I'm worried that if China and/or Russia, Point Their Guns at the U.S.   SloJoe will Surrender Faster then the French....

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 11:37:39 AM »
I'm worried that if China and/or Russia, Point Their Guns at the U.S.   SloJoe will Surrender Faster then the French....

I worry about that also. If it does happen, the USA in 2040 may not any longer exist. The commies are more aggressive than SloJoe.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 11:51:12 AM »
Biden just sits around and watch it happen. Our ememys are not afraid of him at all. This is the most horrible
political  time in American history. He and Obama milk it for what ever it's worth.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 12:06:15 PM »
Biden just sits around and watch it happen. Our ememys are not afraid of him at all. This is the most horrible
political  time in American history. He and Obama milk it for what ever it's worth.

1862 to 1870 was worse than now, but we're getting there.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 01:28:48 PM »
Dee  :)
Constantine III

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 05:12:19 PM »
Let's go Brandon!
Swingem

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 02:36:07 AM »
Let's go Brandon!
Oh. He’s goin alright. Right on the constitution and right in his pants.

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2021, 05:35:27 PM »
One has to wonder who is really in charge.  No one with a working mind is dumb enough to think that the halfwit, pathologic liar who ostensibly occupies the office is really calling the shots.  He is a mind numbed puppet living in a make-believe existence.  My guess is that there is a would be third termer who has his fist up Joe's rectal area.
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 01:24:18 AM »
One has to wonder who is really in charge.  No one with a working mind is dumb enough to think that the halfwit, pathologic liar who ostensibly occupies the office is really calling the shots.  He is a mind numbed puppet living in a make-believe existence.  My guess is that there is a would be third termer who has his fist up Joe's rectal area.

No doubt in my mind that is what is happening. Our counterfeit president probably has a hard time making a decision of what to have for breakfast. What an embarrassment to this nation that he is seated in the White House, along with the ignorant, nit wit counterfeit vice president. The Marxists couldn't have placed two better people than those two for their cause. One with dementia, and the other one ignorant, and clueless.  What two better people to have control of, and destroy America with.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 01:54:40 AM »
  Judging by history, I give it about a 95% chance that Russia will move on the Ukraine very shortly. !

let's look at history..  Russia waited until Bush left office, and Obama was coronated, before they invaded the Crimea.. (Feb-March 2014)

Now, Russia has 100,000 troops on the border with the Ukraine...anybody would have to be out of their mind to think Russia was in any danger of a Ukranian invasion..

Let's refer again to history...  In the late 1930s, Hitler had his powerful army were chomping at the bit...

Britain realized this and sent Neville Chamberlain..a weak guy like Biden, to deal with Hitler at Munich.
    In September 1938, Chamberlain went and "had talks" with Hitler, and came home, waving papers...and shouting "peace for our time."

In March 1939, the Nazis "annexed" Czechoslovakia..("Sudentenland")....   Next came Poland..but they didn't want to be "annexed", so Hitler pulled a 'false flag' attack, having Nazis disguised as Polish troops, attack a German radio station on the border.
   It worked great!  ...And Hitler attacked and overran Poland in Sept 1939.

I guess Biden is "talking with" Putin...  All Putin needs now, is some 'act of provocation' by the Ukraine.

If Putin is to "annex" Ukraine anytime soon, he must do it before Trump is re-elected or we get a decent administration, led by Ted Cruze or Ron DeSantis..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 07:14:46 AM »

If Putin is to "annex" Ukraine anytime soon, he must do it before Trump is re-elected or we get a decent administration, led by Ted Cruze or Ron DeSantis..
^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline phalanx

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 08:21:03 AM »
I like DeSantis, he has already shown how capable he is.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2021, 08:41:23 AM »
I like President Trump. He is a proven President with great results for our country.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2021, 03:40:37 PM »
He has never worked a non-legal/government job in his life, he know nothing of blue collar life.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2021, 04:20:28 PM »
He has never worked a non-legal/government job in his life, he know nothing of blue collar life.

He is a sight better than Tim , abandon your soldiers,  Walz. Who you and I have for a governor. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline magooch

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2021, 04:39:47 PM »
First things first.  Before we are able to get a new real President, the Dumbycratics have to be prevented from fixing the next election.  That is going to take some very serious work and pressure from a lot of people in a number of states.   The first step would be to get rid of all the voting machines and make voter ID mandatory.  That might require a revolution.  The commiecratics are not going to give up their tools and methods voluntarily. 
Swingem
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2021, 05:57:17 PM »
He is a sight better than Tim , abandon your soldiers,  Walz. Who you and I have for a governor.
Walz is a wannabe Biden.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 01:42:33 AM »
  Newsmax says this morning, that Bumbles is going to do a "teletalk" with Putin...back to begging, I guess...

At least Neville Chamberlain travelled as far as Munich, in his efforts..

After Joe stutters and stammers..inadvertantly, giving Putin permission (IMO)...all Putin needs then is an excuse!

An easy excuse can be found...a downed helicopter, a stray artillery shot..a small convoy violating Russian territory..

Truthfully, the one who should be confronting Putin, should be NATO !

In this case, European Nato should be leading the efforts, since it is right in their backyard, but don't expect anything from western European countries.
     Unlike eastern European nations, who are especially vigilant in their efforts to avoid going back under the heel of communism, west Europe seems no smarter than the rest of the "woke" idiots !

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 01:52:11 AM »
I fully expect a war "somewhere" by the end of the Biden Regimes' confused, and debilitating reign.
If it ever actually goes away.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 03:54:13 AM »
I fully expect a war "somewhere" by the end of the Biden Regimes' confused, and debilitating reign.
  Joe going to war?     I dont think Putin has anything to worry about  , At least nothing to make him crap in his britches .

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2021, 03:58:29 AM »
  Biden going to war?     I dont think Putin has anything to worry about .

Wasn't talking about Biden. He wouldn't bite a biscuit.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 11:23:51 AM »
If Putin gets away with taking all or part of the Ukraine, China might be bold enough to take Taiwan.  Russia over the years they had control of the Ukraine, moved Russian nationals into eastern Ukraine.  Now about 1/3 of the Ukraine is majority Russian.  Easy for Russia to at least take these areas and not have resistance there. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2021, 12:43:04 PM »
Nothing stopping anyone right now. No threat or barrier whatsoever.

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 12:45:20 PM »
If China and Russia were smart they'd take'm both at the same time.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 01:07:49 PM »

That would be tactical.  I hear people also talking about North Korea moving at the same time. If that happens,  American troops are in the fight, whether pedo Joe says so or not.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 01:17:15 PM »
Thing is. They hate each other...