Author Topic: Thanks Democrats  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Thanks Democrats
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2021, 01:23:12 PM »
Like I said. If they were smart.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2021, 12:43:15 AM »
   By the news this morning, Putin will almost surely act.  Bumbles has already tipped his hand..saying if Putin attacks Ukraine..he will bring about "sanctions"...

I'm not saying we should go to war over Ukraine....but Joe didn't have to assure Putin that he would not do so..

According to this morning's news, it looks like Putin is already making excuses..complaining that the Ukraine has massed 100,000 of their troops, inside their border..
    Well, surprise...surprise..Russia masses 200,000 on the Ukraine border, what are the Ukranians expected to do?

..But as I said, this is for the west European NATO to counter... but they won't..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2021, 01:21:49 AM »
If China, and Russia intend to make any kind of move on anything, or anybody,  now is the time to do it.
The Biden Regime has so many screwed up crises caused by themselves going on in this country right now, they couldn't handle a single front war, much less two separate wars.

Our Southern borders are wide open, and the States are on their own.  That bumbling fool has set us up for a disaster.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline orerancher

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2021, 06:45:15 AM »
Our Southern borders are wide open, and the States are on their own.  That bumbling fool has set us up for a disaster.

And It was done Intentionally.... 

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2021, 10:03:50 AM »
Putin will almost surely act.  Bumbles has already tipped his hand..saying if Putin attacks Ukraine..he will bring about "sanctions"...
Putin has all he needs now from Europe and China.
Benedict Biden's pitiful little sanctions mean nothing.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2021, 03:52:36 AM »
Rather defend our border vs Ukraine’s.

However.
“NATO and the US has made massive troop and offensive weapons movements from Norway to the Black Sea”.

What troop and offensive weapons have we moved into the Black Sea???

Best I can tell. We sell Ukraine anti tank weapons (defensive) and occasionally send a frigate into the Black Sea where it becomes the most targeted ship in the navy.  Wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a shooting war.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2022, 04:45:31 AM »
IG....
You seem to be echoing the fake news rhetoric and hysteria that Putin is itching for a war. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. From the rhetoric I see it's NATO, the West , and the Biden Regime that is making inflammatory talk and threatening war.

When the Soviet Union broke up the Federation let the Ukraine go with agreement from the West that the Ukraine would be a buffer state, not militarized, and not engaged in or by NATO. That agreement didn't last long. Then under the Obama-Hillary Regime deep stater Victoria Nuland was assigned to corruptify the Ukraine and arm and send in neo-fascist to foment conflict. Trump tried to tamp down the situation, but the deep state and their shell corps continued  to wreak havoc and rip off the Ukraine.....the Biden family most notably.

Now with Biden alledgely the President, the situation has worsened. NATO and the US has made massive troop and offensive weapons movements from Norway to the Black Sea, such as we never saw during the Cold War, all crowding the Russian border.

I believe Putin knows detant with the West is no longer possible, and views Ukraine as a failed State, but geographically important for control of Russia's all season Black Sea ports. And he definitely will not allow ethnic Russians to be genocided by western backed neo-nazi mercenaries. Actually he has no choice but to make a stand here. He is completely within his legal rights to position troops anywhere he wants in Russia, even if they're close to Ukraine; indeed it would be malfeasance if he didn't.

Fortunately, after Senator Wicker's direct threat to nuke Russia, Biden has blinked and said no US troops will be committed to the Ukraine; and he has gone off to threaten and nuke attack Iran.

I don't think Putin is "itching for war", but he may be itching to get the Ukraine back into the old Soviet orbit !

I would like to see the old Bcountries and the old east European bloc, left to their own devices.  It seems that some of them, such as Poland, Slovenia and etc, are doing OK, without hearkening to either the US or Russia..

..East Europe is now the "New Europe", since they free from the communist yoke, and don't seem as depraved as west Europe  At least some of them have had the good sense to halt illegal immigration at their borders.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)