Author Topic: Looking back; was the NWO testing us?  (Read 542 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Looking back; was the NWO testing us?
« on: December 05, 2021, 02:53:47 AM »
  The way it looks to me;
     Today's "woke" bunch..AKA..New World Order..had to test the American people, to see if they had and resistance to a tyrannical takeover.

So, to see how the media and people would react, the ruby ridge attack was staged in 1992..

https://blog.independent.org/2020/01/29/ruby-ridge-documentary-series-inflicts-more-damage-on-the-fbi/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1O3k8OTM9AIV_xXUAR0sNAkEEAAYASAAEgJGMvD_BwE

Media said little..other than to call Weaver unfounded names..and the public just shrugged their shoulders..

Then a new president lays seige to a religious commune at Waco Feb-April 1993, and kills about 80 people.

https://theconversation.com/the-deaths-of-76-branch-davidians-in-april-1993-could-have-been-avoided-so-why-didnt-anyone-care-90816

The media defamed and mocked the victims ..and the public showed little interest..guess they both worked..

Of course, the seige at Waco did work to take attention away from a couple pressing issues... the initial bombing of the WTC ...and Gennifer flowers etc..

Then there were the yet undiscovered "travelgate" and "filegate" scandals ...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Looking back; was the NWO testing us?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 03:38:16 AM »
In regards to WACO Texas.

The documented fact concerning that debacle were discovered through Congressional hearings and testimony.

The ATF was about to get its budget cut drastically, and the agency needed a big score to justify not having their budget cut.

The Mclennan County Sheriff told ATF investigators that he would call David Koresh, and Koresh would be happy to come into his office for an interview by the ATF.
Koresh himself, voluntarily offered to let the ATF come to the compound and inspect their armory.

The ATF declined both offers.
During the entire siege, the Mclennan County Sheriff BEGGED the ATF to let him walk in, talk to Koresh and walk the whole bunch out the front door.
That's not what the ATF wanted.
They wanted the show, and they got it.

The raid was supposed to be aggressive, over whelming, and dramatic, and was to be documented by the news media.
It was literally a validation commercial promotion for the ATF.

What they didn't count on was, when armed men show up exiting cattle trailers the men in the compound fought back, and kicked the ATF's ass decisively.
Now the government has been shown to the country what a bunch of bozos they are, and with the United States Marshals Service they start leaning hard on a now isolated, and paranoid Branch Davidian Compound.
That doesn't work, so they get the United States Army involved.
The rest is history.
A massacre over budget cuts.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/archives/la-com-1994-02-28-mn-28271-story.html%3f_amp=true
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 04:49:02 AM »
   I just can't feature why more people were not OUTRAGED by the Ruby ridge and Waco affairs..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 05:57:29 AM »
   I just can't feature why more people were not OUTRAGED by the Ruby ridge and Waco affairs..

Because it didn't directly affect them.
Why do people continually vote for an alleged pro life congressman that never does anything?
It makes the lazy voter feel better about himself, but does nuthin for the cause.

I had 1 friend, and several acquaintances that testified before Congress against the ATF, and the US Marshall service for what they did at WACO.
The McLennan County Sheriff himself was on our news stations almost nightly about what was going on down here.
The Sheriff himself testified against the ATF and US Marshall Service.

Punishment? Not that I recall.

Look at what Biden is doing down here now. He's inviting the invasion across our Texas border.
Its not affecting ya'lls northern States yet. But it will.
Why are other states pitching in resources to help us down here now?
Because they don't care. It isn't affecting them. Just us.

That's why Texans have always been independent folks. We've had to be.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 07:01:13 AM »
I was outraged by both government massacres.    I learned to be independent as a little boy and finally realized it was freedom.  So when I voted for the first time in 1964 it was for Goldwater.   I knew that Johnson was a crook just like all democrats since then.    Ruby ridge and Waco proved that democrats care nothing for human life.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 08:46:48 AM »
If they were and did something about it that federal building would have been left alone.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 12:19:50 PM »
If they were and did something about it that federal building would have been left alone.

Yes; I guess it has been well established, that the OKC fed building was a twisted result of the other 2 massacres.

Still, I wonder about the whole truth surrounding th eFederal building.  Some witnesses reported a "dark swarthy" man leaving the U-Haul with McVeigh !   They sureexecuted him quick enough..was it a "shut up" measure?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 12:43:16 PM »

Yes; I guess it has been well established, that the OKC fed building was a twisted result of the other 2 massacres.

Still, I wonder about the whole truth surrounding th eFederal building.  Some witnesses reported a "dark swarthy" man leaving the U-Haul with McVeigh !   They sureexecuted him quick enough..was it a "shut up" measure?
Seems some last a long time on death row. Nothing to see here. Aye?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 01:01:17 PM »

Seems some last a long time on death row. Nothing to see here. Aye?

Well, nothing we are  likely to see anyway !

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 01:39:16 PM »
   They sureexecuted him quick enough..was it a "shut up" measure?
McVeigh never fought the sentence, he was ready to be executed.
Appeals are what delays executions.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 07:32:01 PM »

McVeigh and his accomplice, Terry Nichols, had planned their attack meticulously. Every movement and technical detail had been accounted for. The missing license plate on the getaway car seemed like an uncharacteristic oversight and became a lingering mystery about McVeigh’s actions that day.

Many believe, as I do that it was used to destroy the documents from Waco.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2021, 02:58:20 AM »

McVeigh and his accomplice, Terry Nichols, had planned their attack meticulously. Every movement and technical detail had been accounted for. The missing license plate on the getaway car seemed like an uncharacteristic oversight and became a lingering mystery about McVeigh’s actions that day.

Many believe, as I do that it was used to destroy the documents from Waco.
Interesting view as I’ve never heard that angle before.