Author Topic: Covid deaths among the vaccinated are one the rise  (Read 1321 times)

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Covid deaths among the vaccinated are one the rise
« on: December 22, 2021, 04:19:26 AM »
New Mexico just released the numbers that show that 18.4% of covid vaccinated residents have died from covid of all things yet they keep hammering us to get vaccinated to prevent deaths from covid. 18.4% does not seem like good odds to me so I will continue as before, no so called vaccine shot for me, not that I was planning on getting the fake vaccine before this info came out.

I would say the idiots are running the asylum on this one but really believe they are just carrying water for big pharma and are probably seeing dollars slipped under the table or spent for Hunter's so called paintings.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Covid deaths among the vaccinated are one the rise
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 04:27:37 AM »
Well, after much reading, debate, listening to those that haven't had covid-19.
Talking to family members that haven't had covid-19.
Talking, and asking questions of friends, and family members that have had covid-19.
And finally talking to my doctor about covid-19, and his treatment  and recommendations.
I ca honestly say: I have no idea.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 07:00:40 AM »
Please clarify.
Have "18.4% of covid vaccinated residents have died from covid"
Or Have 18.4% of those who have died had the vaccination??

If it is the former it would indicate that more people who were vaccinated died from covid than the general population who had covid died.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 07:07:31 AM »
Just checked New Mexico stats  Feb 1, 2021 thru November 8, 2021

93 deaths of vaccinated
1133 deaths of unvaccinated ...

I doubt that 93 people represents 18.4% of the total number of people vaccinated...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 08:38:21 AM »
Ya know. What really pisses me off is when conspiracy theorists have these. You know the thing. Facts to back up their argument. So frustrating. Arrrgh.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 12:04:00 PM »
OK, after being vaccinated, 18.4% of those people have since contacted covid and died but the drumbeat continues to get vaccinated to prevent covid. Seems to me the odds of you turning up your toes is much higher after getting vaccinated than just taking your chances without vaccination.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2021, 12:10:04 PM »
Ive had it twice. And to everyone’s dissatisfaction I’m still here.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2021, 07:56:51 AM »
OK, after being vaccinated, 18.4% of those people have since contacted covid and died but the drumbeat continues to get vaccinated to prevent covid. Seems to me the odds of you turning up your toes is much higher after getting vaccinated than just taking your chances without vaccination.

O&S
Not quite.  18.4% of those WHO DIED OF COVID WERE VACCINATED.  Thus 81.6% OF THOSE DIED WERE UN-VACCINATED.  So the chances of dying IF YOU GET COVID are about 4 to 1 if not vaccinated.  Of course this is a free country, so do as you please; but please don't try to alter the facts.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2021, 08:05:55 AM »
"Eighty percent of the people dying of COVID-19 in the UK are double or triple jabbed."

Check the original source of the data (not specified) but the "official" stat's for 1 Jan 2021 thru 10 Oct. 2021 are 938.9 deaths per 100,00 people for UN-vaccinated and 343.4 deaths per 100,000 people for vaccinated  (this includes folks with only 1 shot, 186 of 343).  So about 3 to 1 deaths for un-vaccinated vs. vaccinated.

I guess on the "internet" anyone can post anything and those who want to believe it will believe it - as long as it supports the pre-determined opinion.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 08:11:11 AM »
I guess on the "internet" anyone can post anything and those who want to believe it will believe it - as long as it supports the pre-determined opinion.

I would absolutely agree with that.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2021, 08:14:22 AM »
"The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States has found exactly the same thing. 79% of new COVID-19 cases are occurring in the "fully vaccinated." "

Interesting since the CDC website https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status shows the rate of infections for un-vaccinated has never been lower than vaccinated??????  One date Nov 20, 2021 shows that Un-vaxxed cases were 474.8 and vaxxed were 99.7. 

H'mm how much fake data makes the entire article suspect...

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2021, 12:41:13 PM »
OK, let's look at NM covid deaths this way: Out of a population of 2.1 million 5701 have died from covid. That, rounded off, is .00245% of the population. 69% of the population has been vaccinated. Of those 18.4% have died from covid AFTER being vaccinated. Clear now?

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2021, 02:59:07 PM »
"69% of the population has been vaccinated. Of those 18.4% have died from covid AFTER being vaccinated. Clear now?"

Sorry, not quite - 18.4% OF THOSE WHO DIED HAD THE VACCINATION, THEREFORE 71.6& OF THOSE WHO DIED WERE UNVACCINATED

18.4% of the people who died having been vaccinated is not the same as 18.4% of those vaccinated died.

Example If 1000 people were vaccinated, 18.4% would be 184 people.  If 100 people died from covid and 18.4% were vaccinated it would mean that 18 people died who were vaccinated and 72 people died who were not vaccinated.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »
"And thank God the CDC and UK-PHS would never fudge data, just because they've owned by Big Pharma"

Then why quote/post an article that cites those sources (falsely quoted as they are).

Sounds like here's "proof" and the sources I cite fudge the data, but ....  :o :o :o

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2021, 03:53:41 AM »
I know a person who got Covid twice.  The first one was the first variant.  The second one was the Delta variant. 

I saw a guy on You Tube who does "Peek Prosperity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Su878hS_wg

If you watch the whole video.  He gives you a lot of useful information.  Statistics can be twisted anyway you look at it.  The current "Fake New" media is all gloom and doom.  This new variant is spreading very rapidly and will probably peek in January.  Death rate on this new variant is like 0.0002 something.  Lower than anything.  He said probably everyone would end up getting it. 

He quotes actual facts coming out of South Africa and England without twisting them.  He was banned from You Tube early on when all this started.  He also advocated everyone take vitamin D daily to help avoid getting it.  75% of Americans have low vitamin D levels.  The fear of taking too much is unwarrented.  Pills come in like 5,000 IU's for daily use.  He said to develop kidney stones you would have to take 100,000 IU's for 2 months and eat a lot of cheese and drink a lot of milk.  You might want to go back and see a lot of his stuff.

The deaths percentage from all variants is not really that high.  Facts are being fudged ON BOTH SIDES to keep a panic level going.  Anyway just went to my heart doctor and the nurse said a person in her church had a son recently killed in a car wreak.  She said on his death certificated that he died of Covid.  Hmm.  Hospitals get a lot of money from the Feds by admitting a "lot" of Covid patients.  They could actually have some die of heart attacks or strokes and be classified Covid deaths. 
Opelika Portal

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2021, 04:58:02 AM »

The deaths percentage from all variants is not really that high.  Facts are being fudged ON BOTH SIDES to keep a panic level going.  Anyway just went to my heart doctor and the nurse said a person in her church had a son recently killed in a car wreak.  She said on his death certificated that he died of Covid.  Hmm.  Hospitals get a lot of money from the Feds by admitting a "lot" of Covid patients.  They could actually have some die of heart attacks or strokes and be classified Covid deaths.
Three weeks back a cousin of mine had a heart attack ,had three stints put in . Last week he suddenly dies . They list the cause as covid .  Impossible to prove theyre fudging the numbers but its highly suspicious .

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2021, 11:38:25 AM »
Don't recall if late last year or earlier this year, but there was a fellow who die in a motorcycle wreck and cause of death was listed as covid.

I'm not convinced they have isolated and can identify any such virus as they are calling covid. But even assuming they have and it is real there is a 99.9% recovery rate from those they claim have it.

To get the death from it numbers up they are claiming almost all deaths no matter the cause is from Covid. I believe NOTHING I read or hear regarding it and treat it is a total hoax. It is most definitely not a pandemic.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2021, 11:56:31 AM »
Don't recall if late last year or earlier this year, but there was a fellow who die in a motorcycle wreck and cause of death was listed as covid.

I'm not convinced they have isolated and can identify any such virus as they are calling covid. But even assuming they have and it is real there is a 99.9% recovery rate from those they claim have it.

To get the death from it numbers up they are claiming almost all deaths no matter the cause is from Covid. I believe NOTHING I read or hear regarding it and treat it is a total hoax. It is most definitely not a pandemic.
I know, I know. You’re not suppose to correct spelling here and be a spell check nazi. Butt. It’s Plandemic...

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »
Yes I know it is really a PLANdemic, what I said was it is NOT a pandemic.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2022, 02:47:38 PM »
OK, let's look at NM covid deaths this way: Out of a population of 2.1 million 5701 have died from covid. That, rounded off, is .00245% of the population. 69% of the population has been vaccinated. Of those 18.4% have died from covid AFTER being vaccinated. Clear now?
Math check here.NM pop. is 2100000. 69% vaxxed is 1449000 people. If 18.4% of those have died then the total deaths are 266,616.
Is that figure correct? This does not account for deaths among the unvaxxed population.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2022, 04:56:39 AM »
In December in NM of all the Covid deaths 18.4% were vaxed  82.6% were the unvaxed.
GuzziJohn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2022, 06:48:32 AM »
Fact is the vaccinated are the ones driving the different variants, and real world data shows that the most infected are those that have taken the jab. 

https://www.citizensjournal.us/the-lies-behind-the-pandemic-of-unvaxxed/
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2022, 07:45:35 AM »
There ain't anybody here that knows the actual body count of the unvaccinated, or vaccinated.
All the numbers are either estimated, guesstimated, just made up.

NOBODY KNOWS.

Some want to know, some think they know, some want you to think they know, but the numbers are either padded, or trimmed from every source, from every direction, depending on what the numbers providers agenda is.

So, while I occasionally read it, and occasionally comment on it, I don't believe any of it.
Both sides information piles, draw just as many flies as the other.  ;)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2022, 08:07:29 AM »
I’ll have more faith in the side that is being censored/ banned from platforms with everything to lose and not much to gain than the ones silencing scientific or other debate who are also making money off of and or power from this crap.

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2022, 08:45:54 AM »
I’ll have more faith in the side that is being censored/ banned from platforms with everything to lose and not much to gain than the ones silencing scientific or other debate who are also making money off of and or power from this crap.

I don't believe either side to be unbiased.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2022, 09:04:21 AM »

Nope! Both sides are full of BS. The vaccine doesn't work, and the covid-19 is selective.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2022, 09:08:46 AM »

I also believe their is bias both ways. Just sayin I believe more of what the side without there hand in the till much more.

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2022, 09:14:38 AM »
Experts on either side don't get on TV and give opinions for free.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2022, 09:29:13 AM »
I disbelieve the Side that counts Motorcycle Wrecks and Folks dying from Liver Cancer as Covid Deaths....And Says If You are "Vaccinated'  You can't Carry and Spread whatever You were Vaccinated for....

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2022, 09:44:13 AM »
I disbelieve the Side that counts Motorcycle Wrecks and Folks dying from Liver Cancer as Covid Deaths..

ME TO. HOW DO YOU TELL WHICH ONES ARE WHICH?

..And Says If You are "Vaccinated'  You can't Carry and Spread whatever You were Vaccinated for....

ME TO, BUT I DON'T THINK ANYBODY IS SAYING THAT ANYMORE.

So now what?