Author Topic: Covid deaths among the vaccinated are one the rise  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Fixit

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Covid deaths among the vaccinated are one the rise
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2022, 09:52:13 AM »
It's been a while, but I've done an information dive at the CDC website, and part of that dive was to look at the total dead, from all causes, for a given time period. Comparing 2019 with 2020, the difference between in most localities was minimal, with notable exceptions for New York, and California. To my knowledge, nothing has changed. It's worth noting, there were some areas where the total dead numbers were lower in 2020 than 2019. I like empirical data, so I would highly recommend a deep dive at the CDC website, but be warned... It's not search friendly!!!
chicken little has finally found an audience

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2022, 09:53:13 AM »
I disbelieve the Side that counts Motorcycle Wrecks and Folks dying from Liver Cancer as Covid Deaths..

ME TO. HOW DO YOU TELL WHICH ONES ARE WHICH?

..And Says If You are "Vaccinated'  You can't Carry and Spread whatever You were Vaccinated for....

ME TO, BUT I DON'T THINK ANYBODY IS SAYING THAT ANYMORE.

They are Running Radio Ads Here, Saying You MUST get Vaccinated to 'Protect" Your Friends and Family.....

So now what?

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2022, 10:38:24 AM »
   You cant spread what you dont have . If you got the jab then you got covid .

Offline Dee

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2022, 11:10:07 AM »
I don't have, or want, covid-19, or the jab.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2022, 11:34:37 AM »
The way to find the truth is read the news from foreign sources.  The Times of India, news from Japan, South China News from Hong Kong.  Israeli news sources, etc. 

What no-one is saying and you can look up the Covid numbers to see.  The Japanese are about 80-90% vaccinated AND... they give everyone Ivermectin if they test positive for Covid.  Their death rate is way down on the bottom.  The vaccine only works partly on the new Omicron variant, not fully.  It only works fully on the original Covid.  It also fades away in around 6 months and no longer good.  Ivermectin helps with healing and helps keep severe cases down to a minimum.  Japan is also an aging population. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=covid+worldometer&cvid=fb82a437f5394f3e82cbda817200f27a&aqs=edge.0.69i59j69i57j0l4j69i60l3.4192j0j1&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=DCTS

Look at the numbers.  India also gives Ivermectin as well as Israel.  Their death rates along with Japan are much lower than the US.  Just because Trump touted Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine + zinc, the left went bonkers to outlaw it. 

Cloth masks don't work, only N95 masks work to screen Covid or the blue surgery masks.  However, the blue masks only kill germs for about 30 minutes.  Washing hands is 6 times more effective in fighting it as we touch everything with our hands, food items at grocery stores, doors, etc, where sick people have been.  Then we scratch our nose or touch our mouths or nose and breath in the viruses.  I read that it would take 8 layers of cloth T shirt material to screen out a virus.  That would be hard to breath through them. 

It is all about control from the Left.  Truth takes a side with them.  If people want to wear masks, let them, but don't force them.  Giving people Ivermectin is not going t o kill them, so why won't the CDC recommend it to curb the death rate?  Why won't they allow hydroxy and zinc.  At least zinc is over the counter.  Why are they not telling people to take vitamin D supplements, especially older people.  Why do you think Florida had a lower death rate than New York without closing down.  Hmm, they got more sun. 

England found out that some people gave the vaccine incorrectly which caused deaths and problems.  Some vaccine manufacturers had metal in them from the manufacturing process.  Mistakes were made sure, but it wasn't the vaccine itself.  The vaccine is only an RNA vaccine which is only half of the DNA from the virus.  Two RNA molecules combine to make DNA.  Anyway, so the vaccine is only about half effective, especially on mutated viruses.  But, it does work to an extent.  It helps reduce the symptoms if the vaccine was given correctly.   It is not a full blown DNA vaccine like the measles, mumps, etc, but RNA which only slows down the virus to give your body time to make antibodies. 
Opelika Portal

Online Mule 11

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2022, 11:37:37 AM »
Experts on either side don't get on TV and give opinions for free.
Well. On msn which is most of “news” ya only hear the covid vax side. Believe what you want. Butt. Don’t call it 50/50. Because as sure as Hell. It is not.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2022, 04:20:18 PM »
2/3rds of the fully vaccinated researchers at the antarctic station have the covid.  My wife and I just got over it, it was a stuffy head for 2 days for me and a slight cough,  fever and stuffy nose for the wife. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2022, 05:18:41 AM »
I took the vaccine last year, both doses.  I paid to see if Covid antibodies were there before and after the vaccine.  I did not have Covid antibodies before, but I did develop them after.  This is only one type of antibody, and as such some mutations are immune to this antibody, and because they are RNA antibodies, they eventually are dissembled by the body and loose their power to stop the original Covid.  Omicron is resistant to the vaccine as it acts more like a bad cold.  This is were vitamin supplements work, as well as Ivermectin as Japan is using. 
Opelika Portal

Online DDZ

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2022, 06:34:29 AM »
I took the vaccine last year, both doses.  I paid to see if Covid antibodies were there before and after the vaccine.  I did not have Covid antibodies before, but I did develop them after.  This is only one type of antibody, and as such some mutations are immune to this antibody, and because they are RNA antibodies, they eventually are dissembled by the body and loose their power to stop the original Covid.  Omicron is resistant to the vaccine as it acts more like a bad cold.  This is were vitamin supplements work, as well as Ivermectin as Japan is using.

Japan isn't the only country using ivermectin effectively. Many other countries are. there is a reason that doctors in America are being punished for attempting to give their patients ivermectin.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2022, 08:56:37 AM »

Not really.  You were tested for the antibodies they were looking for, which included antibodies to the spike protein invasion that the vaccine provided.  It is impossible to have antibodies to COVID-19 from the vaccine since it was not created using the COVID-19 virus.   

I did not have the vaccine and vitamins and Ivermectin worked very well for me as well. 
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne