Author Topic: ..Leftists go bonkers...  (Read 1000 times)

Offline geosmin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ..Leftists go bonkers...
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2021, 01:31:55 PM »

The young man had an opportunity to bring a witness of faith to President Biden. But he chose to squander it with a
profane and vulgar euphemism. What a tragedy! That so many of you find delight in it speaks of your hearts.

God's judgement is at the gates of America. And it's there not because of politicians, but because those who would be known as Christians have no faith in God. They have turned away from the same God who brought down the walls of Jericho, who delivered Daniel from the den of lions, who preserved Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego in the furnace of fire. The same God who offered up his only Son for the atonement of man's sins.

Rather than put all their faith in God, they've placed it in the idol of a ballot box. And they do it without shame.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2021, 01:49:04 PM »
The young man. I thought you judged him and the rest of us already. What were your judgements again? As they are many...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

The young man had an opportunity to bring a witness of faith to President Biden.

In Matthew Chapter 7 verse 6  Jesus warned the apostles of "Casting Pearls before swine".

Matthew Chapter 7 verse 6.
 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your Pearls before Swine,  least they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I think think the young man called a pig a pig.
I also think your a little bit full of it. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2021, 02:57:51 PM »

The young man had an opportunity to bring a witness of faith to President Biden.

In Matthew Chapter 7 verse 6  Jesus warned the apostles of "Casting Pearls before swine".

Matthew Chapter 7 verse 6.
 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your Pearls before Swine,  least they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I think think the young man called a pig a pig.
I also think your a little bit full of it. ;)
YES!

Offline Dee

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2021, 04:13:28 PM »

The young man had an opportunity to bring a witness of faith to President Biden. But he chose to squander it with a
profane and vulgar euphemism. What a tragedy! That so many of you find delight in it speaks of your hearts.

God's judgement is at the gates of America. And it's there not because of politicians, but because those who would be known as Christians have no faith in God. They have turned away from the same God who brought down the walls of Jericho, who delivered Daniel from the den of lions, who preserved Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego in the furnace of fire. The same God who offered up his only Son for the atonement of man's sins.

Rather than put all their faith in God, they've placed it in the idol of a ballot box. And they do it without shame.

Definition of "zealot"
 A zealot is someone who is fanatical about a belief.
 An example of a zealot is an extremely religious person.
 One who is zealous, and who is extremely full of zeal, for his own specific beliefs, and objectives, usually to the negative sense of being too passionate, a fanatic.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2021, 06:34:44 PM »
   From Geosmin;

"The young man had an opportunity to bring a witness of faith to President Biden. But he chose to squander it with a profane and vulgar euphemism."

OK Geosmin, here is your chance to explain the phrase in question..the phrase, "Let's go Brandon"
  ..Now look closely..show us just which word or words are "profane and vulgar"?

Is it "Let's" ....is it "go'...or is it "Brandon" ? 

It seems the only ones who can twist those 3 words into something "vulgar & profane", are the lefties over in Bonkersville.

Frankly; if you are a serious Christian, you should be thanking him that he didn't use the vulgar words of the crowd who shouted the original cheer !

THen too, since Biden repeated that same "let's go Brandon' phrase, should you not be castigating him too?

After all, if the caller used vulgar & profane language...then the president did also...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2021, 01:24:22 AM »
Ole Joe has had at least 2 popes, a number of cardinals, several bishops, and a lifetime of priests witness the word to him, and he still hasn't got it.

I think Matthew Chapter 7 verse 6 in Joes' case is appropriate.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2021, 01:30:32 AM »
  ...And I reiterate......

Here's a clue, from John chapter 2...

"13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Get the picture Geosmin?  The priests and Pharisees knew about God, but they did not honor him..they turned his temple into a "house of merchandise'..

Our founding fathers left us a beautiful, constitutional nation, but they warned us....

"When Benjamin Franklin was asked after a session of the Constitutional Convention, ""What kind of a government have you given us?"" he replied, ""A democracy, if you can keep it."

Now our government has been taken over by a crowd the founding fathers would surely not approve of.

So I ask........  WWJD ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2021, 01:34:36 AM »
Tried that approach 3 days ago. Hes a little thick.

I reiterate......

Here's a clue, from John chapter 2...

" 13 Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”

The young man's conduct was that of a heathen, and not Christian.

Yeah, but the guy couldn't do over the phone in the White House, what Jesus did with a whip in the Temple.
Besides, Joe Biden ain't a young man, and hes always been a heathen, and he has always acted like one.

However, I will say that the guy talking to said heathen (Joe Biden), should not have said "Lets Go Brandon" to such a blithering old fool as Joe. Knowing that Joe is inherently stupid, he should have just said: F___ you Joe Biden,.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2021, 01:51:21 AM »
  Geosmin  says the caller wasted a possible chance to speak to Biden about God..

So, Geosmin, tell us.  just what would you have said to Biden if you held that phone?

Would you tell Biden to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior? 

Would you enlighten him, by explaining that "Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father"? (Phil 2:11)