Author Topic: ..Leftists go bonkers...  (Read 1002 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Leftists go bonkers...
« on: December 28, 2021, 01:52:30 AM »
   Yo Ho !  The lefties going bonkers over "Let's go Brandon" !  They were beside themselves with anger, when
    the phrase first caught on.
   ..But hearing numbskull Biden repeat it, really tore them a new one

In case anyone here hasn't heard what it is all about..  Simple joe was i a rare situation where he was actually taking phone calls on TV.  One man, a father in his 30s, had a nice conversation with Joe...then signed off with "Let's go Brandon"!

Poor Joe... just like others in mental decline..repeated the phrase...back to the caller.

Instead of blaming simple Joe, and trying to explain his lack of mental clarity..the left is 'frothing at the mouth' against the caller !

Truly, they should be thanking we on the right, that we don't use the filthy language the left commonly uses, while explaining our disagreement.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/lets-go-brandon-liberals-celebrated

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: ..Leftists go bonkers...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 02:00:33 AM »
  I can't figure why the left is pulling their hair out..after all, Biden agreed with the caller, when he said "Let's go Brandon"... (53 second video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmlD0l4T3Y
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 02:05:44 AM »
It finally made it on Fox news last night. Momma Biden didn't seem to get it at first, but then her smile kinda dissipated.

Have you seen the video of the caller?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 03:19:15 AM »
Yeah, the video was funny, especially when it dawned on Momma.

I really consider the lefties to be bonkers all the time. Their panties just get twisted more when something like this occurs but they are always twisted to some extent. They spend all their time looking for ways that twist them up really tight.

Online DDZ

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 03:52:58 AM »
Jared Schmeck works for his fathers business, which is an electric company called Winema electric Inc.  Some of the democratic madmen are out to destroy his fathers business, and get back at Jared for telling the great white dope in the white house "Lets Go Brandon"

Eric Swalwell. remember him? The state rep. that had an affair with a Chinese spy.  He said this. "Don’t waste your time on the pathetic dad who humiliated his family to say F-U to the president on Christmas Eve. He’s irrelevant. Spend your time asking why Republican leaders are celebrating him. This isn’t my parents’ Republican Party. This new crew are indecent to their core"   I guess he now feels sufficiently sinless like all democrats that he can now start casting stones.   One CNN reporter even called it an insurrection.  The media will do anything to enshrine the Marxist democratic party in permanent power. Even if it means turning a father of four who opposed their political agenda, into an enemy of the state.  He could even be placed into the gulag with the Jan. 6 detainees.

After the Lets Go Brandon comment. The media acted like Muslim extremists who just heard Mohammad blasphemed.  The hypocrisy is glaring. the media felt it was fine to do and say anything to Trump, but making fun of delirious Joe is an insurrection.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 04:13:48 AM »
Just think. How many people get the opportunity to say "f u Biden" directly to Biden "one on one" on national TV?

What an opportunity!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 04:21:35 AM »
And then get him to say it to himself. What a dolt...
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 04:27:38 AM »
Just an added bonus.  ;D

Offline geosmin

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2021, 07:36:18 AM »

The young man's conduct was that of a heathen, and not Christian.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2021, 08:51:41 AM »

Really? What relationship to religion is a harmless term like "let's go Brandon" ?  In the OP, I especially pointed out that the caller did not use any of the filth that the left commonly uses.

Truly, the leftists should be angry with Biden for agreeing that "let's go Brandon" is a clever term... ;)  ;D
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2021, 09:18:25 AM »

Says the person who votes in favor of butchering little boys and girls.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye
Like Like x 1 View List

Online DDZ

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2021, 10:11:26 AM »
 You know what is so great about the Lets Go Brando phrase?  It was created by one of the followers of the state religion called government while she was lying, like they always do. .  Its why the leftists in this country hate it so much.

One of two things could be true. No one has told dementia Joe what "Lets Go Brandon" means, and he has not heard about it. Or he did know, was told,  and now with his demented mind jut forgot. the latter is what I believe.  Something else the left hated about Jared Schmeck telling Joe "Lets Go Brandon, is that dementia Joe commented back "lets Go Brandon I agree".  Its why they don't let him speak without reading a teleprompter.     All the trashing and bad mouthing of Trump done by the radical left, and someone tells Joe "lets Go Brandon, and they piss their pants over it. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2021, 10:31:34 AM »
Gotta love it...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2021, 11:16:31 AM »

In the link offered in the OP..  The left did far worse than that!  Consider that one female leftie below, spoke of "burning down the White House", another did a fake skit of Pres trump being assinated, the NT Slimes also ran a fictional story featuring the same twist..
   Many celebs threatining Pres trump with all kinds of violence...  From the same media...not a peep

Now is your chance to correct the more than comparable heathens, shown below..let's hear it !

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »

Yeah, but the guy couldn't do over the phone in the White House, what Jesus did with a whip in the Temple.
Besides, Joe Biden ain't a young man, and hes always been a heathen, and he has always acted like one.

However, I will say that the guy talking to said heathen (Joe Biden), should not have said "Lets Go Brandon" to such a blithering old fool as Joe. Knowing that Joe is inherently stupid, he should have just said: F___ you Joe Biden,.
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2021, 12:22:21 PM »
Robert de negroe, sniff doggy shat and Medusa. That’s who I side with...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2021, 12:24:50 PM »

Yeah, but the guy couldn't do over the phone in the White House, what Jesus did with a whip in the Temple.
Besides, Joe Biden ain't a young man, and hes always been a heathen, and he has always acted like one.

However, I will say that the guy talking to said heathen (Joe Biden), should not have said "Lets Go Brandon" to such a blithering old fool as Joe. Knowing that Joe is inherently stupid, he should have just said: F___ you Joe Biden,.
That’s what I say... Sorry to all the limp wrists. Uh, no I’m not.

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2021, 01:15:27 PM »
Well i guess the lefties probably wouldn't like the fellow who drives around here in his pickup with two flags flying that don't mince words at all.  In giant letters his flags read  "F__K BIDEN."  Only on the flags all the letters are used.  So far I don't think anyone has had any luck with convincing this guy that freedom of speech might be limited.  He parks his truck right outside in his driveway and no one has bothered his flags either.
Swingem

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2021, 01:21:59 PM »
Well i guess the lefties probably wouldn't like the fellow who drives around here in his pickup with two flags flying that don't mince words at all.  In giant letters his flags read  "F__K BIDEN."  Only on the flags all the letters are used.  So far I don't think anyone has had any luck with convincing this guy that freedom of speech might be limited.  He parks his truck right outside in his driveway and no one has bothered his flags either.

I drove all the way across South Dakota with 2 F@ck Biden flags flying.  About every car that passed us gave us thumbs 👍. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2021, 01:45:05 PM »
Truck in the Parkin Lot of the Fred Myer, last Summer, Flyin a BLM Flag....

Dunno what It was Made Outa,  But It sure Burned Fast.....

Offline Northwoods

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2021, 02:27:26 PM »

Heathen? Have you people ever looked in the mirror at your abominations and atrocious behavior committed? Heck they damn near burned President Trump in effigy every day of his presidency and I'll bet there was crickets out of you.. God forbid you creatures ever have to endure some of the same things you dished out for years. I hope the words "Lets Go Brandon" ring out forevermore and if folks like you melt down over it the better off we'll be, it's a win win...
I want movement, not a calm course of existence. I want excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I feel in myself a superabundance of energy which finds no outlet in our quiet life.”

― Leo Tolstoy
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2021, 02:30:43 PM »
"Lets Go Brandon" I suppose is a good substitute in mixed company, but the original phrase has so much more depth.  ;D

Online DDZ

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2021, 02:30:50 AM »

You know, the comment would have been rather inappropriate for a sitting president, but Biden is a counterfeit president where the seat was stolen for him by radical leftists, or Marxists. take your pick.  So really the remark was just fine for someone of Biden's stature.

I think the reaction to the comment by the left did do something instructive.  It showed those that are badly in need of a wake up call, just how intolerant the radical left is to someone voicing an opinion they don't like.   I can remember when Madonna said she was going to blow up the white House after Trump was elected. Not a comment was made by the radical left media.  Kathy Griffin held up a model of a bloody decapitated trump head. Not a comment was made by the radical left media.  I think if either of those stunts were done by a conservative toward Biden they would be in jail for inciting violence, and they would be deemed a domestic terrorist.  So you see.  There is huge hypocrisy by the left surrounding such things. Don't you agree?   
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline geosmin

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2021, 05:01:04 AM »

You know, the comment would have been rather inappropriate for a sitting president, but Biden is a counterfeit president where the seat was stolen for him by radical leftists, or Marxists. take your pick.  So really the remark was just fine for someone of Biden's stature.

I think the reaction to the comment by the left did do something instructive.  It showed those that are badly in need of a wake up call, just how intolerant the radical left is to someone voicing an opinion they don't like.   I can remember when Madonna said she was going to blow up the white House after Trump was elected. Not a comment was made by the radical left media.  Kathy Griffin held up a model of a bloody decapitated trump head. Not a comment was made by the radical left media.  I think if either of those stunts were done by a conservative toward Biden they would be in jail for inciting violence, and they would be deemed a domestic terrorist.  So you see.  There is huge hypocrisy by the left surrounding such things. Don't you agree?

The appropriateness of the comment - or lack of - hasn't anything to do with President Biden gaining office through treachery. What should govern a Christian's response and actions is God's Word. And God has a code of conduct as to how Christians are to respond to those He has put in authority over us. And, yes, even those who may have gained power through corruption. [ Romans 13:1,2  Daniel 2:21 ]

God is my authority. There are no exceptions. Hypocrisy, anger, violence, all malice and lies do not justify a likewise response from Christians. [I Peter 2]

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2021, 05:20:09 AM »
Jehovah's Witnesses feel the same way. Totally non government, totally non confrontational, totally non political, and totally non violent.

The Jehovah's Witnesses would never make such a remark to any sitting president. Not even Joe Biden.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2021, 05:53:25 AM »
  Christlike behavior...

Ancient Israel was a theocracy...the priests, along with the pharisees, ran the country..and especially the temple..under Roman watchfulness. 

They were a crooked lot, and ran the temple in a crooked way..  In their scheme of things, Jesus being a Jew, was under their authority.   How did Jesus react?

Here's a clue, from John chapter 2...

" 13 Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”

America was founded on Christian principles..that is why our founding fathers purposely established the 2nd amendment as written... as a last ditch ..to stop a tyrannical government..

Online DDZ

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2021, 06:11:41 AM »

The appropriateness of the comment - or lack of - hasn't anything to do with President Biden gaining office through treachery. What should govern a Christian's response and actions is God's Word. And God has a code of conduct as to how Christians are to respond to those He has put in authority over us. And, yes, even those who may have gained power through corruption. [ Romans 13:1,2  Daniel 2:21 ]

God is my authority. There are no exceptions. Hypocrisy, anger, violence, all malice and lies do not justify a likewise response from Christians. [I Peter 2]

So every man that walks this earth is a sinner. There is no question about that.  Jesus Christ is the only man ever on earth that was completely sinless.  It just seems that you were quick to call out Jared Schmeck's sin of using words, when I have never once seen a post by you calling out Joe Biden's sin's on this forum.  Like his sin of promoting, and using tax payer dollars to fund the murder of babies.  Was it maybe you just didn't like him slandering Joe Biden, since you all of a sudden felt compelled to single out his sin?  singled him out

Online DDZ

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2021, 06:13:07 AM »
Jehovah's Witnesses feel the same way. Totally non government, totally non confrontational, totally non political, and totally non violent.

The Jehovah's Witnesses would never make such a remark to any sitting president. Not even Joe Biden.

Good point Dee.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2021, 06:25:06 AM »
Everyone expects Christians to be perfect. Just another tool like screeching racist and so on.

Online DDZ

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2021, 06:31:03 AM »
  Christlike behavior...

Ancient Israel was a theocracy...the priests, along with the pharisees, ran the country..and especially the temple..under Roman watchfulness. 

They were a crooked lot, and ran the temple in a crooked way..  In their scheme of things, Jesus being a Jew, was under their authority.   How did Jesus react?

Here's a clue, from John chapter 2...

" 13 Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”

America was founded on Christian principles..that is why our founding fathers purposely established the 2nd amendment as written... as a last ditch ..to stop a tyrannical government..

And, also a good point IG.   People like to think Christians should just shut their mouths, and accept everything dished out by a Marxist tyrannical government. When Jesus and His followers saw something evil the government was doing they spoke out against it, or did something about it.