Author Topic: joe Biden's presidency has fallen...and it can't get up!  (Read 229 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
joe Biden's presidency has fallen...and it can't get up!
« on: January 15, 2022, 06:12:24 AM »
  ..At least, that's what Ben Shapiro says !        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh287kV9W-I
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: joe Biden's presidency has fallen...and it can't get up!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 07:30:32 AM »
He's right.
And, Nancy says that Jill Biden should be ashamed for allowing the democrats to keep him in the public eye.
She said Benedict Biden should be sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch telling his lies to anyone who stops out front on the sidewalk.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: joe Biden's presidency has fallen...and it can't get up!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 05:56:16 AM »
I don't believe Biden or his administration really care about his counterfeit presidency.  They know full well he wasn't elected, and at this point I don't think they really care what the American people think of him.  I'm not real confident that an event will not be created and this years elections will not happen, or the one in 2024.  Or if the elections do happen. I'm not confident they will be fair.  These people are evil, and they hate America, so why would they ever care what their poll numbers are or how their job performance is perceived? 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn